New fan of Hockey. Home state has no NHL team. Wants a team filled with cool fans. Help me Sup Forums?

New fan of Hockey. Home state has no NHL team. Wants a team filled with cool fans. Help me Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BuffaloSabres/status/817807846096179204/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You pick the closest team or none at all.

Nashville predators are widely regarded as having the coolest fans in the nhl

Flyers. You'd be supporting everything Sup Forums hates.

Lol why would choose a team based on how close it is? Lame. I don't give a shit about California or Oregon or Idaho or anyother state near me.

And what exactly is that?

flyers all the way bud, best fans in hockey! don't let them talk to you of it on here.

Why does Sup Forums hate the flyers?

fan base dismantles every other fan base hands down, young team on the rise and everyone is in denial of it. lots of great history as well. Philadelphia sports are hated in general because the fanbases are a brotherhood.

>pussies who are afraid of the Hawks and say you suck when they score a goal on the Hawks, due to jealously of liking a shit franchise.

Pussies

Flyers

Winnipeg Jets.

Small team, devoted fans. Obscure enough city that people will think you are a /lifelong/

Wings tbqh

Coolest history, non-canadian. Vernors is delicious and Mickey Redmond is the comfiest announcer.

Support this team

You could pick a team with no fans and pretend you are a lifelong.
You could do the sensible thing and pick the closest team. That is assuming the games are shown on TV although in this day and age that isn't a big deal.
You could pick a player and just root for their team.
Or you could be an edgelord and pick a team everyone hates, although causing massive butthurt on Sup Forums is overrated.

The closest team to me in OK is Dallas so they are the only team I can go see in person so they are my 2nd favorite. I couldn't go cheer on the away team at AA center.

Root for who you want desu. But you'll need a way to watch the games if you don't have the online thing or center ice if you decide to support a diff team.

My advice is to find a team with good young talent or players that you can stand to look at. Or you can bandwagon one of the top teams. Las Vegas franchise starts next season I think so it would be cool to follow them from day 1 and in the meantime learn all the players and about the game

>Not pulling for Ovechkin to take home the Cup

t. Bruinsfag

Become a Blackhawks fan outside of Illinois so we have more people to make fun of..

I hope Russian players are barred. Gary needs to make America great again

Kings fans are pretty cool desu_senpai

choose a Canadian team so you can be part of the party when a Canadian team finally wins again

Flyers fans are world-renowned assholes. For example, look up 6-1 in the playoffs last year: fans were so unruly that the team got a penalty for it. They were throwing tribute bracelets (for a recently-passed owner) and other stuff at the ice. Also, a certain fan took the moment of silence for said owner to yell "FUCK THE PENS".

Fans of Canadian teams (save Winnipeg and maybe Calgary) are pretty bad too, so stay away from them. The Blackhawks and Penguins are known for their bandwagon fans, so avoid them if you want devoted fans.

The Toronto Maple Leafs
This is our year

Then you're a fucking degenerate for not having pride in your region.

I'm from Chicago, and yesterday I found out we have a hockey team. I think hockey is stupid, but apparently our ream is very good. You should take my place as a fan and support this team while they fight for whatever hockey's championship is called.

Blackhawks. Great fan base that travels well

I'd hop on the edmonton train now before you end up looking like a full blown bandwagoner. This is coming from a jets fan, they're gonna be really fucking good if they aren't there already

Blue Jackets are the only true option.

Phuck the Phlyers.
mobile.twitter.com/BuffaloSabres/status/817807846096179204/video/1

Wait a year and pick up the Golden Knights. Yes, it will suck in the short term, but when they inevitably move to Quebec City you can hop on those sweet throwback jerseys. Otherwise, Phoenix or Winnipeg are really the only acceptable answers.

Russians are GOAT