Are you guys even able to have fun without alcohol anymore?

are you guys even able to have fun without alcohol anymore?

alcohol is for numb, not for fun.

No. Counting down the days till I get paid again, as usual.

I drink every day and I only enjoy going out if alcohols involved

I'm only at roughly 3mixed drinks or 6 beers a day average, typically heavier on weekends
I've done enough drugs to know alcohol is fairly shitty, but its nice, comforting, and easy to get

I'm not even able to have lunch without alcohol anymore

just a week or even days without booze and i always feel great. so life is way more fun without.

No, I feel dead inside.

I haven't laughed genuinely while sober in a long time. I pretend to laugh if somebody makes a joke.

I refuse to drink more than once per week though.

life is just one huge boring disappointment without it. selfishly glad some of you guys can identify.

as for the rest of you, stop drinking now while you still are able to have any kind of positive outlook on anything without the assistance of LARGE quantities of alcohol.

Every day i want to stop. Gone two days without it, feel great. Even when i havent been drinking it still feels like i wake up with a hangover.

If I get good music and good company yeah, but why not drink beer until puke?

>Even when i havent been drinking it still feels like i wake up with a hangover.

perfectly said. i've gone weeks without drinking and this feeling persisted, so i just started drinking again. it's honestly to the point where i almost feel better waking up with a hangover, at least i know there's a good, worthwhile reason i feel that way, and can look forward to drinking again

Fuck. I hate to say it but for my Oxycodone is my only source of normality/fun. I work outside in Florida so when the humidity is 110+ and you just trying to make sure your family isn't homeless and you pretty much work for free its the only "fun" factor for me. I'm drunk right now and enjoying it but fuck me I wish I had a pill to go along right now. Don't even care if it killed me.

>Don't even care if it killed me.

same man. feeling too much being sober tonight. not getting vodka was the wrong idea, and i knew it from the get-go too. hope the drink has you feeling at least decent.

I hope you feel some happiness without these stupid chemicals. That's my hope for myself. I hope you find whatever your looking for bro. Take a shot of Club Canadian for the both of us. Cheers man.

>feeling too much being sober tonight. not getting vodka was the wrong idea
That was why I bought the Whiskey. I should have included that in my last post but fuck it I sat there reflected for a second.

yea that's how it starts sometimes, although i admit for me it usually starts with boredom and/or general disgust with the world today. lately though, it's been the heat more than anytyhing. it's hot as fucking shit all the time now ya know? can't fucking stand it. the feels usually come when i screw up and stay sober.

gonna go try and get some food together and eat myself to sleep maybe. probably be back later though, hope you keep on enjoying until then

of course.

i stopped drinking the day i discovered cocaine.

>having fun
fucking pleb op
whatever happens take a pill

Yeah. With drugs. Or you can have some pleasure from either sports or sex.

I drink just about every day. I don't even go any place out with friends without having alcohol in my system.

sounds like a good time

It really isn't.

No