AMA I work at zaxbys

AMA I work at zaxbys

Are you the tiny adorable Thai(maybe?) chick that works at mine?

Seeing as I'm a white dude probably not

i work at zaxbys too, what state are you in

I work at Zaxbys too! What are some of your nick names for stuff?
Some of ours are:
drop bird (cook tenders)
drop char (drop grilled chicken)

Also do you barely ever sell chicken salad like we do? A bag of chicken salad stays in the same container forever

I heard once that the only thing not worth eating/drinking was the milkshakes because they come powered. Is that true?I

West north carolina

no, the ice cream comes in little cups, we add the flavoring, milk, and the other shit then have a machine to spin it

Bruh, the best choice is Wings n' Things, fuggin' top stuff.

nope just ice cream in a cup with added milk and flavored corn syrup

Fuck I want some teriyaki buffed tenders and cheese bites now

Not all heroes wear capes

nigga

I personally call the fried mushrooms boomers, and yeah that chicken salad shit is nasty as fuck

you're trippin, that bbq sauce on point

dont get wings if you notice nobody is at the xaxbys. Odds are they've been in there for a while

What do you mean by powered lmao

We call the teriyaki sauce motor oil at my store, that shit is thick as fuck

I think Zaxbys is overpriced as fuck. your thoughts? I still pay $5 with my discount

I can attest to that, especially at close everything especially the grilled chicken is old as fuck, always get the tendies my man

There was two within the same distance from where I lived, always had good amount of customers.

Yeah dude zaxbys is so expensive but I get whatever I want for free so that's great

We just had highschool graduations and man our store was slammed all day

am agm or gm

free food? You must be a manager.

fuck you that was my question

I'm just a line worker

Tossed tenders are great. Definitely my fave item

Nah we just take whatever would be trash or just munch on whatever we can make as we work

you have assigned positions? We all just kinda bounce around back of house positions as the day develops

What state are you in?
Lived in AL.

Places are packed as fug during those times, though so far never had a bad experience with the place ever.

accidentally dropping something is a good way to get free food. But I dont ever do it. I normally take whatever my coworkers drop on accident. like a kiddie cheese

Arkansas

We don't really have assigned positions, we have one person who always works dishes so nobody has to do that and I'm 1 of like 3 people who actually know how to put the food on the plates and read the screen and shit so I'm usually slapping the plates together but everyone does a little everything

Op is in nc

We were short on platers to but our new hires are learning pretty quick

Yeah whenever I make an app cheese I always snag one for myself, sometimes the girls in the front will make a milkshake for me too it's dope

There's a guy who's been working here for 5 months and doesn't know or even want to do that stuff, I learned in less than a week

It's just annoying on how sloppy they are and sometimes customers complain about their fries touching the sauce and it's a real hassle

We have people just like this. We had a dude from another Zaxbys clean the filter machine by throwing it into a trashcan and scraping the shit off of the filter paper. Boom, "clean"

Ah, gotcha.
Keep up the good work you do in that place.
Well, I need to start heading to sleep got a job to work out to tomorrow, take care.

Sometimes when I make a KC i get some TT and Ranch sauce on the fries. Cost of wanted such a low drive time

Dude what the hell lmao, that shit is easy to do itself, I'm pretty sure they're working harder than actually cleaning it

Sometimes people get them extra saucy and I just drown that fucker and don't worry about it

Dude does all kinds of stuff weird. We also had a guy quit in the middle of a shift because he didn't wanna do dishes. He was like "aye I guys I just quit"

We had some 16 yo chick quit bc she got offended by what one of the cooks said and she cried on snapchat about it lmao