I really need a feels thread going

I really need a feels thread going

Sweden will never be a white country ever again from the rate it is going. Not even that, but if they stopped everything and pushed out immigrated refugees, they'd still lose their national ethnicity forever.

Rip another standing barrier of implicit whiteness. The only countries left with balls to keep their gene pool in check are Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic.

kek, you realize that this whole gene pool thing is fallacy propped up by pseudoscience? Right? It's like you don't even see the big picture here. Your claims come from a narrow scope.

You're making this feels thread worse. Fuck you, Mr. Faggot.

fucking larping

i wanted to hold her hand all night but the right moments came and went. either something was in the way or i couldnt get over my nerves.. she was sweet and i wanted her to know i appreciated that about her... we had dinner and saw a movie. Wonder Woman, if you wanted to know..

After the movie we went back to her car and talked for 3 1\2 hours. about everything, about nothing. found reasons to touch one another on the hands or arms... she was like me- testing the waters to make sure it was ok. we shared each others music, told stories of our past. at the end of the night it was time to leave. she leaned forward and said her back ached, which i proceeded to scratch and rub it for her. she appreciated that.. she sat up and we hugged for a long moment. i drew back to see her face looking up at me...it was now or never.

i leaned forward and met her lips with mine. she reciprocated my kiss and we held briefly. i drew back and knew she wanted more so i gave her another one. this one longer by just a short moment... i drew back again but this time she followed and met my lips.. i havent had this much passion in a kiss in years... this one lasted much longer than the previous two combined... but when that was over i knew the night was too.... my hand was cupping the side of her face when i whispered "ill talk to you in the morning"... "ok" she said in a whisper as audible as mine... i opened her car door, waved, and got into mine....

that was the best date ive ever been on

How hard of feels would you like?

I introduced him to her.

Now it's like I'm a stranger to both.

ana maria. A Cute spanish girl with big bright blue eyes. When she smiled it would be some of the only times i would be happy.
We were married for 5 years. She saw something in me no one else could see. She would sit up with me late at night playing games with me. (Even though most of the time she had no idea what she should do.) She would wake me up with her beautiful smile every morning. She single handedly cured my need for drugs, and my depression.

She was killed in a hit and run 3 weeks ago. I remember. I was at work. She had called me and said she was going to our local Safeway. I said ok told her i loved her and hung up. It was only after my workshift i got a call from her mother. "She's in the hospital. She's not going to make it." I drove as fast as i could to the hospital. Trying to talk to her. Even if it was one last time. I was late. Since then I've stopped caring about life. I havent been to work in 3 weeks. They keep telling me "take your time" buts whats all the time worth if im alone? Why do i live when she doesnt? Why didnt i let her take the car?

Why cant i stay happy....

Did you fuck her

She told everyone she also liked girls and made a big scene coming out.

Who would've thunk.

>dates you
>leaves you
>becomes lesbian

You sound pathetic.

She left me for a guy who died.

Can't compete with that one

Feels thread needs more feel

fucking larping

Hey asshole never dated her.

My issue is that they were both my friends, and then just turned their backs to me. This isn't unique to me either? They've done this to other people.

My problem is that he was my best friend, for a long long time.

Why don't you get the fuck out of feels threads if you're just gonna be an asshole? Or is there a reason you're so bitter. Either way I'm sorry for whatever happened to you.

>3 years dating
>fall in love together
>consider baby/marriage
>medical stuff gets in way
>she decides to end it
>we make peace with the situation and part ways

>two weeks later I find a letter she hid for me
>long
>im in tears, can barely read
>last two lines come up

>Forever Yours
>i think she wants to try again before i even finish the last two lines

>Forever Yours, In worlds apart

It was the last thing I ever heard from her. She passed away 2 months later

I'm sorry user. Life can be cruel.

I didn't take a nap...

The feels is too strong

Happy Birthday

damn if this isnt some bullshit then im so sorry Sup Forumsrother

It isnt. Ive felt empty since shes been gone. I sit on my computer and look through old photos all day.

Her funeral is on the 18th. I dont know if ill be still alive then to attend it

>be me
>no reason to live but no reason to commit suicide
>I live in a constant state of limbo, I should be happy but I almost can't feel it anymore
>happiness has become a temporary emotion to me, and anytime I feel happy I get anxious knowing that I can only go down from there
>so many sad stories
>so many feels
>still haven't found anyone I can even remotely talk to about them

this kills me every time.....

i find it both odd and awesome that Sup Forumsros can be immensely cruel about the things in the world but will still make threads to feel and support others who feel too much

She wouldn't want you to kill yourself. I can't imagine how much you're hurting but she wouldn't want that

Dude everyone on this board has some weird fucked up shit that's happened to them why do you think they surf this board?

Even niggers need love sometimes.

muh bros, muh feels

fuck off

No matter the hateful comments that can be here sometimes in these threads I still give my full love and support to those posters.

You don't just start out broken, something has to break you first. That's why anyone's in these threads, no matter what they say. Something broke them.

Exactly. We all throw in dark jokes, niggers, jews etc. all the bullshit and blah blah blah, but at the end of the day, if one of us was in a fire, you'd pull him out.

Sup Forums is an awesome place for a psicology student, being anonymous most people just say things that they wouldn't say in real life, it shows the darkest side of a person, but in the end we are all humans with feelings, obviously there is fucked up people around here, but still, they are the minority.

Yeah. I doubt most of the people here are really actually racist.

what the fuck

>filename
kek

damn

I dont know. I cant tell why it happened. I cant tell if this is part of some sick joke that whoever controls the universe is playing on me but it hurts. I just wish it would stop. I know suicide wouldn't solve anything. Just more debt on my parents to pay for my funeral. But it hurts to live in a world knowing the one you loved isnt only dead but that she was the only one that would take the responsibility of handling a train wreck like you. And it hurts more that people thst haven't talked to you or her in years decide that only now are you important. Only now do they message you on facebook and say "my condolences." It just shows how little people actually care.

Sorry to vent on you random user but i just needed to get that out.

you can talk to me Bro do you have discord? what's ur nam

Funny thing is its me

the girl I want to be with is scared to grow up. she trys to avoid any type of conflict or challenge and doesn't want anything to change.
she lives quite a distance away too. to far to drive in a day, kind of a pain to fly there, not that I have the money anyways.
I don't even know if this is how I really feel. sometimes I think I can't be without her, and other times I can't imagine myself with her. I don't know if it's a problem with me or if I'm not in the wrong. I don't even know if she's the type of girl I would want to have a long relationship with.
why can't I just feel love all the time

Whelp. 24 years old and lost a custody dispute in court to my ex fiance who was confirmed for selling her prescribed oxycontin out of the family van with our son and daughter in it. My kids are 4 and 2. Out of the past 6 months I have had maybe 8 full days of time with them. My son is my mirror image and my daughter is the most innocent thing I have seen in the world. No matter how much love I show them with the time I get them my son shows my current girlfriend and I hatred that their mother has for me. A 23 year old dope head told my son I didn't love him. The same person takes the kids on regular trips to Camden so her new boyfriend can by himself and her dope. I have a beautiful 2000 sq flat with a room I decorated for my babies and they are stuck in a trailer. Three days ago my son told me he didn't love me anymore because mommy got him a new daddy that will be around. I worked shift work to support us. This is the first time I have said anything personal on b.

Pic semi related. My cat

I don't have discord, but I think I'm going to start writing stories down as greentexts to post at some point in the future. Maybe by writing things down I can come to terms better. Thank you for the offer though.

When you heard about instwatch

That's deep man

wear condoms you degenerate. Having kids that early is your fault; you get immature kids trying to call themselves mothers and ruining the lives of children out of stupidity

By definition, happiness is only temporary. Quit looking for happiness. There's more.

I have no regrets having children early. I unlike most people can support them, age has nothing to do with it moron. The issue is their mother.

Easy to say that in hindsight aint it?

Fuck

Just do the best that you can. They will be too young to understand now, but they will appreciate it later. The only thing I can say is too stay strong, and I hope the tide shifts in your favor soon.

I am happy with the woman I am with now at least. I just miss my children.
I appreciate that so much, you I have no idea

I don't know why, but this shit hits me the hardest.

I think it's just a sobering reminder that at the end of the day, we're all just trying to do what we think is right. We each have lives as vivid as the next persons. We laugh. We cry. We dance. We sing. We look forward to what the future brings, but we also never forget what lies behind us.

At the end of the day, no matter what whoever tells you, no matter what we may see or hear, we're not so different from one another.

Humans are humans no matter where you go.

(not mine but still)

This where your pups will end up, I put dogs in the gas chamber Yes, I Gas Dogs and Cats for a Living.
I'm an Animal Control officer in a very small town in central North Carolina. I'm in my mid thirties, and have been working for the town in different positions since high school. There is not much work here, and working for the county provides good pay and benefits for a person like me without a higher education. I'm the person you all write about how horrible I am.

More... I'm the one that gasses the dogs and cats and makes them suffer. I'm the one that pulls their dead corpses out smelling of Carbon Monoxide and throws them into green plastic bags. But I'm also the one that hates my job and hates what I have to do.

First off, all you people out there that judge me, don't. God is judging me, and I know I'm going to Hell. Yes, I'm going to hell. I wont lie, it's despicable, cold, cruel and I feel like a serial killer. I'm not all to blame, if the law would mandate spay and neuter, lots of these dogs and cats wouldn't be here for me to gas. I'm the devil, I know it, but I want you people to see that there is another side to me the devil Gas Chamber man.

The shelter usually gasses on Friday morning.

Friday's are the day that most people look forward to, this is the day that I hate, and wish that time will stand still on Thursday night. Thursday night, late, after nobody's around, my friend and I go through a fast food line, and buy 50 dollars worth of cheeseburgers and fries, and chicken. I'm not allowed to feed the dogs on Thursday, for I'm told that they will make a mess in the gas chamber, and why waste the food.

So, Thursday night, with the lights still closed, I go into the saddest room that anyone can every imagine, and let all the doomed dogs out of their cages.

I have never been bit, and in all my years doing this, the dogs have never fought over the food. My buddy and I, open each wrapper of cheeseburger and chicken sandwich, and feed them to the skinny, starving dogs. They swallow the food so fast, that I don't believe they even taste it. There tails are wagging, and some don't even go for the food, they roll on their backs wanting a scratch on their bellies. They start running, jumping and kissing me and my buddy.

They go back to their food, and come back to us. All their eyes are on us with such trust and hope, and their tails wag so fast, that I have come out with black and blues on my thighs.. They devour the food, then it's time for them to devour some love and peace. My buddy and I sit down on the dirty, pee stained concrete floor, and we let the dogs jump on us. They lick us, they put their butts in the air to play, and they play with each other. Some lick each other, but most are glued on me and my buddy.

I look into the eyes of each dog. I give each dog a name. They will not die without a name. I give each dog 5 minutes of unconditional love and touch. I talk to them, and tell them that I'm so sorry that tomorrow they will die a gruesome, long, torturous death at the hands of me in the gas chamber. Some tilt their heads to try to understand. I tell them, that they will be in a better place, and I beg them not to hate me. I tell them that I know I'm going to hell, but they will all be playing with all the dogs and cats in heaven. After about 30 minutes, I take each dog individually, into their feces filled concrete jail cell, and pet them and scratch them under their chins. Some give me their paw, and I just want to die. I just want to die.

I close the jail cell on each dog, and ask them to forgive me. As my buddy and I are walking out, we watch as every dog is smiling at us and them don't even move their heads. They will sleep, with a full belly, and a false sense of security. As we walk out of the doomed dog room, my buddy and I go to the cat room. We take our box, and put the very friendly kittens and pregnant cats in our box. The shelter doesn't keep tabs on the cats, like they do the dogs. As I hand pick which cats are going to make it out, I feel like I'm playing God, deciding whose going to live and die.

We take the cats into my truck, and put them on blankets in the back. Usually, as soon as we start to drive away, there are purring cats sitting on our necks or rubbing against us. My buddy and I take our one way two hour trip to a county that is very wealthy and they use injection to kill animals. We go to exclusive neighborhoods, and let one or two cats out at a time. They don't want to run, they want to stay with us. We shoo them away, which makes me feel sad. I tell them that these rich people will adopt them, and if worse comes to worse and they do get put down, they will be put down with a painless needle being cradled by a loving veterinarian. After the last cat is free, we drive back to our town.

It's about 5 in the morning now, about two hours until I have to gas my best friends.

I go home, take a shower, take my 4 anti-anxiety pills and drive to work.. I don't eat, I can't eat. It's now time, to put these animals in the gas chamber. I put my ear plugs in, and when I go to the collect the dogs, the dogs are so excited to see me, that they jump up to kiss me and think they are going to play. I put them in the rolling cage and take them to the gas chamber. They know. They just know. They can smell the death.. They can smell the fear. They start whimpering the second I put them in the box. The boss tells me to squeeze in as many as I can to save on gas. He watches. He knows I hate him, he knows I hate my job. I do as I'm told. He watches until all the dogs, and cats (thrown in together) are fighting and screaming. The sounds is very muffled to me because of my ear plugs.

He walks out, I turn the gas on, and walk out.

I walk out as fast as I can. I walk into the bathroom, and I take a pin and draw blood from my hand. Why? The pain and blood takes my brain off of what I just did. In 40 minutes, I have to go back and unload the dead animals. I pray that none survived, which happens when I overstuff the chamber. I pull them out with thick gloves, and the smell of carbon monoxide makes me sick. So does the vomit and blood, and all the bowel movements. I pull them out, put them in plastic bags.

They are in heaven now, I tell myself. I then start cleaning up the mess, the mess, that YOU PEOPLE are creating by not spay or neutering your animals. The mess that YOU PEOPLE are creating by not demanding that a vet come in and do this humanely. You ARE THE TAXPAYERS, DEMAND that this practice STOP!

So, don't call me the monster, the devil, the gasser, call the politicians, the shelter directors, and the county people, the devil. Heck, call the governor, tell him to make it stop.

Have you asked her why she's scared to grow up?
Ultimately, you have to make the decision to pursue her, or give up. Both options will require sacrifice on your end, but if you allow your emotions to control your decisions, you'll get nowhere.

He is making it seem like the holocaust, I would have done the job and do the job good

You're a monster

Who me

As usual, I will take sleeping pills tonight to drown out the screams I heard in the past, before I discovered the ear plugs. I will jump and twitch in my sleep, and I believe I'm starting to hallucinate.

This is my life. Don't judge me. Believe me, I judge myself enough

Sup Forumsro here hope you enjoyed. lots of love

Holocaust only killed humans, who are born with entitlement to the world around them, animals especially DOMESTICATED animals are slave to their surrounding are much less deserving of the horrors we put them through. birds die jumping out of the nest- nature is cruel but we ARE NOT NATURE, instigating pain and suffering on the animals we have purposely placed in unnatural surroundings is wrong. Holocaust is nothing compared to gassing unknowning DOMESTIC animals.

“But now, for the first time, I see you are a man like me. I thought of your hand-grenades, of your bayonet, of your rifle; now I see your wife and your face and our fellowship. Forgive me, comrade. We always see it too late. Why do they never tell us that you are poor devils like us, that your mothers are just as anxious as ours, and that we have the same fear of death, and the same dying and the same agony--Forgive me, comrade; how could you be my enemy?”

― Erich Maria Remarque, All Quiet on the Western Front

>implying humans aren't animals
>implying what we create is no different than a nest
>implying the tools we create are no different than a toxin
>implying every animal is not born with entitlement, self-worth, and dreams of biological expansion
>implying

Sorry, I am probably gonna go to hell for this but honestly I don't give a fuck about animals

>implying humans arent different from domesticated animals
Pic related, its you

hell isnt real,but im glad you have some sort of moral motivation??? but thats normal for a human, no hard feelings

>implying they are

You ever look around fuckface? Does it look like we're wild and free? lul 99% of us are domesticated.

Pic related, its me

Well it was metaphoric

Who are we to say what each is truly deserving of? There is an innocence in the death of the domesticated animal, for they truly are undeserving of any cruelty we inflict on them. They do not know why they are being punished and can never know.

Yet can the same not apply to humans? Why were holocaust victims treated as such? The majority of them are no different to the animals in that regards. Worse still, they are able to reflect on their situation and question it. Their entire sense of morality is torn apart. Their worldview. Everything they ever knew.

The death of innocence is a tragedy regardless of who is the victim.

Is there an outward force that isnt human made that put us here? neeerp. not domesticated in any real logical sense, but i mean you can stretch a truth as far as it fits your worldview bud

It was sarcastic, and this sounds even more so, but its not, i love you.

this is only so when treated with a point of view that fits the victim, pretend you're an alien. you'd see what humans do to other humans and say its human nature. what they do to domesticated animals is more like unnecessarily including another species

>implying we aren't domesticated by Bacteria
>having that many faggot jap pics saved
>fedora
>fedoras everywhere

Ok then

Hey! vitamin plus was a good game! these picture are from when the artist when off on his own thing, and ruined his own reputation, so they make perfect reactions. I mean you took the time to reply so they really work! fedora joke is over-used and doesnt hit as hard as you probably wrote it out to be- Constructive feedback ftw!
P.s. Remember that thing i said about stretching truths regarding domestication? yeah, you're doing it

plz im sorry

Sorry about what?

This if a feels thread, not a cringe thread user.

You feel bad when you cringe do you not?
I wouldnt expect a cat on a computer accidentally hitting keys to understand

What we had, it was short and serendipitous, but i needed it so entirely

>psychology student
>can't spell 'psychology' right

Kek love you too

Sad
Id smoke weed with that negro

>read the entire thread
>this is his reply

That's all right kiddo, your mom doesn't give a fuck about you either.

I can live with that Peta fag

>not knowing what edgy is
>hello summer my old friend

Hey leave the mothers out of this.
We are men of class

"to have an edge"
Amidoinitrite?

Whatever you say sir fedora edgelord

>>Sup Forums
>>men of class
Choose one, because you cant have both

This thread turned shitty remember its supposed to be a feels thread