Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XW4zqkRHDT4
youtube.com/watch?v=gyJ4yDJClP8
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzs0VYTl0po
youtube.com/watch?v=RO_LX-m74uw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-tTmSY4m4M
youtube.com/watch?v=dWR_qL_mxo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally kill yourself. People like you are ruining music.

Here you go OP, good luck!

nice reddit replies

>nice reddit replies
>not recognizing the fact that this is literally the most reddit genre

be gay

you would be the expert on all things reddit wouldn't you?

hey, it's not rocket-science to tell that it's a reddit-tier genre, so yeah, i'm "le reddit expert xD"

1. Call yourself a """""""""""""producer""""""""""""""
2. Communicate only in niggerspeak, using key terms like "lit", "nigga", "finna", and the B emoji
3. Use an anime avatar everywhere (especially Discord, which you bought Nitro for)
4. Slow down a drum beat to half-speed
5. Add default setting synths on top
6. Upload to SoundCloud and pitch it as being "chill"
7. ???
8. Profit

i actually do all of this

step 1. Be a faggot
step 2. buy old shitty gear
step 3. have no talent
step 4. act as if you know what your doing and your super deep
step 5. KYS plz

then stop, you're making an ass out of yourself

step 2 is unnecessary

projecting?

tru. but if you want extra cred you can add that step

>step 2. buy old shitty gear
Gear?
What gear?
What's a "gear"?
Just use FL like the complete faggot you are, that's how you make "le chill lo-fi hep-hewp for studeeng"

youtube.com/watch?v=XW4zqkRHDT4

Stop communicating in niggerspeak

>b-but it's completely hamless music for background usage! if you don't like it just don't listen to it
these faggots have ruined nujabes and dilla's good names by oversaturating the market with bland copycat trash

fuck them

THIS

i like shitty old gear

saw a korg i3 for like 100 dollars
it had 1 broken key but i was watching youtube tutorials and that stuff looked easy to fix

also saw a sweet chinese usb to floppy thing that you can just replace the old floppy that the older cheap synths have for a usb thumb stick

but i was afraid of not being able to find any software or patches online

does anyone know any cool site?

tascam porta studio? SP-1200? MPC60? am i over thinking the lo-fi part of this?

Yeah, there's no need for "gear" to make this piece of shit "genre". Those machines are gold and shouldn't be associated with this awful trend.

>Lo-fi chill hip hop beats radio channel

nobody can be this bitter

what happen to you?

What's more important is, what do we call actual lo-fi hip-hop now that these weeb soundclouders have appropriated the genre title all for themselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=gyJ4yDJClP8

there ya go....a shitty genre of music cant even give itself some sort of cred but using machines that actually sound lo-fi. ya learn something new everyday

All that crap in those "lo fi instrumental hip hop radios" are J Dilla for kids who found out about vaporwave in r/dankmemes or any of those sub-reddits that still think Harambe jokes are the most hillarious thing ever.
this

that is literal shit

Probably the pain I get while urinating, it's has been bugging me a lot lately, so maybe that's why.
I still hold strong to my beliefs.

That is literal lo-fi as opposed to the "nujabes beats over sampled vinyl static" kind of lo-fi you see all over soundcloud and bandcamp.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qzs0VYTl0po

ahhh okay. i stopped going to soundcloud a few years ago because it became a pus platform. good to see its gone from strength to strength

>what do we call actual lo-fi hip-hop now that these weeb soundclouders have appropriated the genre title all for themselves?
experimental hip-hop, duh

was lofi was invented by the beach boys?
or was it just normal back then

youtube.com/watch?v=RO_LX-m74uw

>What's more important is, what do we call actual lo-fi hip-hop now that these weeb soundclouders have appropriated the genre title all for themselves?
Soundcloud-core, there, it's totally appropriate for a lot of the weebish soundcloud rappers/"producers"

Lo fi hip hop guide
>Boring Jazz sample
>Vinyl Crackle
>Low passed drum break
>Everything sidechained to kick
>Anime pic

Tried to listen to those channels but man the songs are so boring. I just love the stuff Nujabes did.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-tTmSY4m4M

ok i have a sound cloud and 6 followers

when do i become rich

so how exactly do people profit off of this fad?

get people to pay for your cds?

views on youtube?

get people to pay for an overpriced lp?

If you're producing music on the internet the only route to """"""success"""""" is as follows
>make music (hardest part)
>post on bandcamp/SoundCloud
>build following (possible harder than actually making the music)
>as your following grows, interact with fans and ask them if they want physics releases
>if yes, put out a cassette (very cheap)
>put out t shirts if people want them
>(optional) eventually, you might get signed to a """label""" that'll do all that extra shit for you

that's actually a great ideal

What would be a cool, unexplored-in-beatmaking, music genre to shamelessly borrow samples from so as to come up with unique sounding instrumental hip hop? Soul, funk and jazz are obviously out of the question.

IS THAT NIGGA DEADASS WEARIN MEMENIO MEMENICA ATH-M50?!?!? ACTUAL DAY 1 NIGGA RH!!!

Holy FUCKING shit I forgot the most important part to getting hella cash off your lazy ass lofi chillhop
P A T R E O N
as soon as you have people messaging you more than once a week and you have lots of followers, my nigga all you gotta do is put up a patreon, give the MOST piddly shit rewards for backers (you'll take ideas from them, you'll send them a tape, yadda yadda) and MY NIGGA you will take in the fucking money cash in hand hand over fist

Rappers are already using garage tracks for their beats, so it's only natural if the next logical step is big beat or jungle influence.

Shoegaze

>mommy brought me a drum machine for my birthday
>pirate ableton
>too shy to sing

do vocals belong in this?

this happened to witch house too :(

Kill Yourself

or back to Яeddit

>record random sounds
>slow it down
>its now alright chillwave
>i fucked up while loading a VST and windows made a pop up sound
>slowed down you can't hear it at all

its like having your cake and eating it

^^^
imagine being this retarded

>mfw i was doing something productive

back to shitposting

I've never got into Pet Sounds, but this is great. The rest of the album like this?

check out this one too
youtube.com/watch?v=dWR_qL_mxo0

try music