Kristen Stewart seen leaving Ridley Scott's Hollywood office for the 2nd time in the last week - 8/23/16

>Kristen Stewart seen leaving Ridley Scott's Hollywood office for the 2nd time in the last week - 8/23/16

new Ripley confirmed

Who here reckons they could beat her 'girlfriend' up?

her tattoo is interesting. looks like some illuminati shit.

Kill yourself before you pass on your retardation.

>putting their heads down

fucking queers

r u mad?

how's this

>got lots of money
>dress like a tramp
what is with these hipster fags

>Kristen Stewart seen leaving Ridley Scott's Hollywood office for the 2nd time in the last week
this sounds like they're fucking

Swap privacy for millions and millions of dolleros and people who think youre the tits, but dont take pics of me plz lol.

you know acting is just a job right. they didn't swap anything

Ha, you think it's not about criminal activity completely unrelated to the criminal activity of Hollywood filmmaking.

eh as long as she covers those shitty tattoos

Thanks asshole my mom read this and now she's FREAKING.

Let me suck on that finger, please

why does Ridley Scott have an office

>“Wraiths of the Broken Land,” published in 2013, is set in Mexico around 1900 with two sisters forced into prostitution at a gentlemen’s club. The sisters’ two brothers and their father attempt to rescue them through their outlaw gang which also includes a former slave, an Indian and a brutal gunman (or “wraith”) who is the tactical leader.
Sounds more like it'd have something to do with this which Ridley is adapting.

I hope KStew plays a foot prostitute.

She always into some fuckbois. I want to see her in a dominating relationship with a football/NBA player or somebody. I want to see her get blacked desu

She needs to get taught a lesson, she needs to feel the pain.. as in busted wide open

she's a dyke now, bro

why wouldn't he?

I've been unemployed for months and i still have an office.

'bout to get evicted though, and i've been sleeping here

>implying she didn't want to be famous
>implying she doesn't build her ego up because of fame

is that a black flag tattoo

qeq

Cool hip people have black flag tattoos. I seriously think 70% of the band's popularity comes from people getting that shitty tattoo.

palmface.jpeg

ha.ha.ha.
what's a paparazzi?
what's a hord of paparazzi?

Yeah I get annoyed by niggers who are proud of their ignorance.

Why are you so triggered? the third eye is often assosicated with illuminati

When niggers go dat sum illumniati shiiit all the time it gets old. There was nothing remotely interesting about the tattoo. he or you if it was should try not to be such a dumb fuck.

Easy on the cuckshit lmao

Most athletes are boring and stupid, all they ever knew was their sport.

I'm angry at whoever was harassing Kstew to make her react like that

>Still no leaked pics of KSTEW getting BRUTALLY fisted and dominated by her butch gf
I want to see Kristen take the elbow tbqhwyf

ahahahaha fuck of nerd back to /r9k/

(((They))) live.

Hi, Kristen

is walking with ur head down and big baseball cap on a lesbian thing?

I know several professional soccer players. They are boring as shit and dumb as high schoolers.

nice quality friendo

Sassy

WNBA?

*tips fedora*

I find that very erotic

LOLOLELELLE
oh man i'm dyin

Would you lick her boyfeet?

Would you kiss them?

So she's into Black Flag, so what, that's good musical taste feggit.

Pheromones is science

kek nobody cares about kstew accept you fags

oh god please no

Ridley was probably just getting one of her classic rim jobs. I doubt he would cast a woman who can't even act for a movie he's not even making.

Ridley Scott was probably just getting some free head cuz KStew is fucking trash

Remember when we thought Kstew was pretty?

Wtf were we thinking?

>lame ass black flag tattoo that everybody and their mother has

Is she still making that foot movie?

Would kill a baby for a chance to suck her toes

Heh none of them even watch anime. What boring losers.

yes

anime is for social outcast kids, permavirgins in the making. u think it's sour grapes? I don't have anything against these guys, but i wouldn't want to go on vacation with them

sports is as meaningful as video games.

This tattoo is one of the sure fire ways of telling everyone around you you are an uninteresting piece of hipster human garbage. Same thing with joy division unknown pleasures shirts/tattoos. Nothing wrong with the bands.

I'll agree that no self-respecting man should get tats nowadays, not with all the hipster garbage doing it. Back then it meant something tho.

>why does Ridley Scott have an office

Where else would he work out of, his kitchen table? Directors aren't always on film sets, their production companies need office suites to operate out of.

it's not not a lesbian thing.