It's that time of the night

will OP ever learn to post???

at least talk to me damnit OP

what are you a cyborg???

OP is a robot

Internet went out for a few mins my bad

welcome!!

Hey! What's up?

ok the verge of passing out.. i haven't slept soundly in 5 days, so hopefully tonight breaks that streak!

Shota Group on kik
Message - JigJarV2

Lurkin

Lurking. Pretty hard right now.

Bump

Bump

Any good new videos come out after the po~ju one?

Curious, what other videos?

MOAR

KACHOW

I wanna fug Akatsuki

would anyone here be interested in a shota tox group?

gaaaaaay

havent seen that one before

Wow this thread is amazing

What is tox? An app? And yes

tox is a peer to peer messaging client like skype, only with none of the botnet, and you can easily route it through tor to stay anonymous as well as free from external surveilance.

it would basically be a shota group chat

forgot my killua

Just downloaded it.

Now what

Ty for the explanation. I learned tonight. But I was looking for quick rp before I sleep.

do not lewd the shota

delete this

There's nothing gay about wanting to rub your face on a shota's ass.

Had my older guy cousin take me to the bathroom and make me taste his stick. It was an interesting taste.

;)

subhuman scum

don't give attention to the shitposter.

download tor and have it running while youre on there, then change your advanced settings to use a socks5 proxy, with url beling "localhost", and port being "9050"

sleep well my dude

Just thought it was funny that I was the only one tagged

O.o hard pass

I'm not that paranoid

shota truly is beautiful

you dont have to do that step if youre not bothered about other users having the ablity to see your IP, but without those settings its essentially like old skype with top tier encryption and no microsoft

Once I was in a kik chat with a German name, with loli and Shota fans all sharing stuff. One thing led to another and I was in a cp chat. Crazy stuff.

Then what's next?

spooky

What makes shotadom so good? Why would anyone want to have a bratty little boy treat you like their personal sex toy, like you're only there for their pleasure and amusement?

more

Well, that's essentially what all this shota bullshit leads up to, if you're not lying to yourself.

add me with the word "shota" in your message and ill add you, ID is in the following link
pastebin com / 8M9GS0vh

MOAR!

it doesn't "lead" to anything if you're not mentally unstable.

It convinced me I wasn't actually a pedo though

Real kids are disgusting

yeah. when you have siblings you realise real kids are sticky, smell like dog shit and are too loud to deal with. hate kids tbh.

Yeah, right. You're just here because you enjoy cartoons.

>shota thread
>encrypted tor chat client
hmmmmmm

btw, this is an open invitation to everyone, come one come all

encryption should be standard in everything m8, the less you have to trust the better

Yes, they're pedophiles. Wow. Fucking brilliant, aren't you? Did you figure that out on your own? Do you want a medal too?

i would agree with that if this wasn't LITERALLY a thread full of paedophiles

Cartoons of little boys

shota ONLY, no CP bullshit in my god damn chats thank you very much

dont need that kind of bullshit in my life

I love it how people try to make a distinction, as if anyone actually buys their crap. lol

Do they actually believe they're anything other than pedophiles?

If you consume "shotacon" and you believe you are NOT a pedophile, you're not only stupid, you're delusional.

bump

shota is cp mate, what u smokin?

who gives a single semblance of a fuck about 2D? as long as no kids are involved, shits fine. ive no interest in playing games with labels.

>kiddy diddler trying to associate himself with hentai patricians

reason, apparently. no children were involved in the making of that image to my knowledge, therefore it cannot be CP. at best it is a representation of CP that one cannot claim causes harm by producing it, therefore it is not real CP and should be no crime.

Yeah, you're trying a little too hard to distance yourself from CP, mate. I didn't know people in this community were so fucking insecure.

No wonder you people legit fall in love with drawings. I wonder if you actually believe this shit you say here, or if you're also trying to convince yourself of what you say.

m8, i literally dont give a fuck about anything as long as no harm is being done, but if im setting up a chat group i better have 0 tolerance towards CP.

Nobody is saying it's a crime, but if you don't think you're a pedophile just because you look at drawings of little boys and masturbate to the thought instead, buddy I have some really bad news for you.

like i said, ive no interest in playing games with labels, i like what i like and aside from not crossing the law i dont give a fuck

Can you really call someone with no attraction towards real kids a pedophile?

>0 tolerance towards CP.
You do realize the incredible mental gymnastics you're trying to perform right now, right?

Is every cartoon retard this much in denial of their pedophiliac tendencies? Do you all legit believe you're NOT pedophiles?

>no attraction towards real kids
>posts cartoons of kids fucking
Mate, please...

like i said, ive no interest in playing games with labels, i like what i like and aside from not crossing the law i dont give a fuck

nigger what part of not playing games with labels do you not get? this is no different to the "everyone who believes in equal treatment is a feminist" bullshit and such being pushed by socjus.

Some of us are pedophiles but liking one thing doesn't mean you like another. Its like saying someone who likes burgers must like steak and therefore are beef lovers

Now I'm finally starting to understand why so many people hate the "anime" community. You people are legit delusional. lol

Gotta love it when pedophile shota lovers are in denial that not all shota fans are immoral pedos like them

and yet people still get upset about cute posters

makes you think

Holy fuck you people are deep in denial.

I legit can't believe some of you actually believe you're not pedophiles for enjoying this crap. It's like, do you reinforce those delusions between each other, or is it just a sacred subject no one ever mentions?

Holy fuck, I'm mind blown.

Do loli tards also believe they're not pedophiles, or is their "community" more honest about themselves? Legit question.

how about you fags stop bitching and just enjoy the shota?

also, add me

Immoral pedos? Look at the picture you just posted, retard. Do you really believe you're not just another immoral pedo for enjoying this type of degeneracy?

Holy fuck you people are insane. The double-think is beyond comprehension here.

Talk to me when you get out of de nile

Cya guys later

cya user

You literally just posted a drawing of a little kid naked with an erection.

If anyone is in denial about how much that image screams "pedophilia", I can assure you it isn't me.