FIFA Football Awards - LIVE!

live coverage of FIFA's gala event in Zurich

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lRTLRCuGkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TSUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ronaldo is so hot. I want to suck his muscular cock.

>whoever is writing these is obviously /ourguy/

Anyway, moving on, Griezmann talks about his pride at being nominated for this award and his happy memories of 2016, while Ronaldo states:

"As I mentioned many times, last year was a dream year, no doubt about that. At Real, we won the Champions League, while with Portugal we won our first national team trophy. I have to thank my team-mates in Madrid and Portugal. It was an amazing year."
The three nominees for the men's player of the year are invited to the stage. Obviously, Messi doesn't appear, with Schreyl explaining that "he has a big club game to prepare for", a reference to Wednesday's Copa del Rey clash with Athletic Bilbao.

>missi

I like the guy who writes these

Poor Neuer

>The Fair Play Award fittingly goes to Atletico Nacional for requesting that the Copa Sudamerican title be awarded to Chapecoense, the club decimated by a plane crash that took the lives of almost its entire playing squad.

>Diego Maradona takes to the stage to the present the Coach of the Year award and makes a little joke about the fact that he found playing a lot hard than managing!

>The Argentine then presents the prize to... CLAUDIO RANIERI!

Cheeky

whos the qt

>I wish I was home watching ski jumping

i like how you have the 5 real madrid players together and then alves and neuer are left out

Marco Schreyl

manuel neuer

>Ranieri, who led Leicester to the most unlikely title triumph in English football history, takes to the stage and makes a predictably amusing and humble acceptance speech.

>"I am crazy to be here!.. What happened in England last year was something strange... Dani Alves said earlier that you can still learn something new at 30. My age is 65 and only now am I learning to be a manager!"

alberto barbosa

Chubby Ronaldo A CUTE

>The real Ronaldo takes to the stage to present the Puskas Award and is asked to pick his favourite goal from his career. "They are like my children. I love them all. But if I had to pick just two, they would be the ones I got in the final of the 2002 World Cup."

oh fuck no, this is just too nice from that boy but no one in that room understands what the fuck he's trying to say

>Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund fans win the FIFA Fan Award

>here

the unfortunate incident he's talking about

>Anyway, the winner of the Puskas Award goes to.... Mohd Faiz Subri, for his sensational swerving effort in the Malaysian Super League clash between Penang and Pahang.

>In a lovely moment, he takes an eternity to find the acceptance speech he's written on his phone before expressing his sincere thanks for the award. That was amusing and touching all at once. The moment of the evening so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lRTLRCuGkE

wew, pretty nice goal

>Liverscum

>And now to the main event. Credit to FIFA, they're doing their best to build the drama by making out that Griezmann and Messi have a chance but we all know Ronaldo is going to be crowned men's player of the year.

>UEFA president Gianni Infantino takes to the stage to present the award to.... CRISTIANO RONALDO!

"Wow, wow, wow! This is incredible. It's not the first time but it's the first time for this award. I must thank my team-mates, my family and friends. 2016 was the best year of my career. The trophies speak for themselves. I had no doubt that I would pick up this award. I would like to thank everyone who voted for me. I'm very happy."

>Griezmann is the third best player of the world
>doesn't even make it to best 11 of the year

They can't put Saurez in top 3

TSUUUUUUUUUU

good response desu

wasn't this called ballon dor what happened?