Update on last thread i massaged the blood out and took the string off

update on last thread i massaged the blood out and took the string off

it still doesnt feel right its not as sensitve. have any of you guys tied your dick too long and had this issue? is it gonna go away?

What the hell dude

GO to a Doctor

from last thread

Can't you feel the HEALTH BENEFITS of circumcision?

it wont get as hard as before and the painis worse then before i took off the strings someone help!

What the fuck did you do exactly with the "string"?

You're fucking retarded. Your dick is permanently not gonna be able to get hard anymore

tied it around to cum harder but i fell asleep and it was hard the whole time

Really? i didnt think it would be that bad i bet it will get better soon

Dude if my dick was acting funny after leaving it tied up for however long I would head to the doctor. Can't fuck around with your heart and your dick.

im too embarrassed to go to a doctor im sure it will be fine

Don't fuck with your dick, or your dick is gonna fuck with you.

How fucking retarded are you from 10 to 11?

y tho op...y

>40 years later
"Yeah, it will be fine eventually! I have nothing to worry about!"

Too embarassed? Do you like having a dick? Yes? Go now.

doctors see worse every week and they don't give a flying fuck about what you did to your penis after you leave the hospital

the fact that you'd risk lifelong injury vs mild, brief embarrassment tells me all I need to know about how smart you are

this is as hard as i can get right now vs how it normally is. its not even noticeable im sure itll heal!

No shit ey. The stuff ive shown my doctor... not a fuking flinch.

>i'm sure my cancer can heal too

you are fucked OP

I did something similar (self made penis pump out of a water bottle), now I barely have any feeling in my dick. I will get horny and fap and I can cum but I no longer climax, no pleasure, the only think that happens is I am no longer horny and my penis 'feels empty'

I went to several doctors and they say nothing is wrong with me, but my dick is almost entirely numb

basically you fucked yourself out of sexual pleasure for the rest of your life

Dude that sucks. My condolences.

Well you arent taking advice dude. Everyone said get that shit checked. You wont. The end.

The fact that you doubt it greatly offends me.

almost an hour, and this was done several months ago and no feeling has returned

the tip is basically dead, I literally cannot feel the cum shooting out of the tip. I dont ever feel relieved after I piss either.

There is hope though OP, you can get into prostate play. I have been experimenting with it and its now almost as pleasurable as before I fucked my dick up, certainly better than fapping normally.

Buy yourself a vibrating dildo and you can at least feel satisfied from that

here

I have the same issue too, my penis does not get fully erect anymore

Why are you people doing this.

the desire for greater sexual thrills

it just ruins it in the end though, just like It did for me.

Congrats on ruining your dick for life, OP.

Do you have pics of the condition it was in when you woke up?

Holy shit I wanna see too.

I did that too when I was 19 and horny.
Now I'm 34 and still a virgin because of that. It just doesn't work anymore.