Overwatch MAGA, coming your way.

Who Johnson here?

Awoovement!

Someone want to update this to Hillary?

Mercy for MAGA

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

Kek thread best thread

MOVEMENT

Reposting because why not. Trump protestors from the Saturday rally in Washington

youtube.com/watch?v=hhGermhNwXg

me famalam

I could never keep up with you guys, but I'm always inspired by your speed!

>Awoo Triple.
Have a rare awoo.

is pothead Gary Johnson running as an independent?

Off to sleep! Goodnight

Shoot every last one of them. Bill the parents.

Libertarian

Dopey Johnson is running as a libertarian again.

Night senpai.

>His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary.
H I G H
I
G
H

E N E R G Y
N
E
R
G
Y

>All these babby's first election faggots who think CA or NY will go red

>taking your MAGA hat off when you sleep

Sad!

how is trump pollling?

>SHE HOLDS THE PEACE PIPE HIGH, SHE PUTS IT DOWN, AND THEN SHE SAYS GOOFY SHIT

MAGA
A
G
A WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 33

>Trump so destroys Hillary that the Libertarians become the second largest party by 2020
I think I would die from all the blood rushing to my cock.

so hes running? just skipping the debates and primaries?

MAGA Man here from last thread, if anyone wants to donate memes i could use a (you)

I can't wait until my hat arrives lads

How long do they usually take?

Not many think CA will happen. But if you don't trust Trump's word by now you're a fucking moron who should off himself.

When Trump says he'll win NY he means it.

andybody have the meme of Pepe watching Trump on a TV while lying on his stomach? can't find it

See you in November, Hillary.

Sleep well

reposting in new thread

Listen everybody, especially my fellow kek posters

I was in the original kek thread. I was a true believer. I was getting d.ubs and t.rips over and over along with everyone else. "holy holy holy!!" etc.

Believe it or not I was the poster who answered the question
>"what does k.ek want us to do?" with
>"he wants us to keep meme'ing until Trump is in the White House"
I got t.rips or q.uads in that post, followed by many (you)s and that was kind of the climax of the thread.

But now, I've noticed something. We had another k.ek thread the other night...and something just seemed...off....about it. Also within the last few days, I'm seeing hill shills get a lot of nice gets, along with trumping gets (a higher get basically).

There was also a thread where an obvious hill shill (or s4s poster) was changing personalities mid-thread. And he got trips with a Glenn Beck get
>"trips will decide when this man commits suicide"

Just think about it, guys. How far fetched would it be to have a system which can activate gets for "special posters" at any time? I mean that would be easy as hell to program, you send your post, it goes in a queue, and then it's automatically posted up when the digits align, and auto-blocks anyone else from the get.

You could make k.ek threads all day and wow innocent beliebers. They could be building up affinity for this "k.ek" shit for months just to turn it around on us later. It could be for shits and giggles, but when you have a lot of posters seriously doubting their sanity of this "k.ek" stuff, you could some serious damage with that, right guys?

[that is some spam filter you have there]

Took me 4 days. Couldn't believe how fast the shipping was.

There are libertarian primaries and he is winning.

>lolbertarian

>calling pictures memes

Applying this idea to the United States would destroy the economy

The United States of America, however, is not a real estate development company. If a real estate company defaults on its debts and its creditors lose money, that's their problem. If a bank fails as a result, then it's the FDIC's responsibility to clean it up.

The government doesn't work like that. Right now, people and companies all around the world treat US government bonds as the least risky financial asset in the universe. If the government defaults and banks fail as a result, the government needs to clean up the mess. And if risk-free federal bonds turn out to be risky, then every other financial asset becomes riskier. The interest rate charged on state and local government debt, on corporate debt, and on home loans will spike. Savings will evaporate, and liquidity will vanish as everyone tries to hold on to their cash until they can figure out what's going on.

Every assessment of risk in the financial system is based on the idea that the least risky thing is lending money to the federal government. If that turns out to be much riskier than previously thought, then everything else becomes much riskier too. Business investment will collapse, state and local finances will be crushed, and shockwaves will emanate to a whole range of foreign countries that borrow dollars.

Who /BigDickJohnson/?

Gotta go.
Be on guard.
Shills gonna shill,
It's sabotage.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

was a solid week for florida delivery

Sleep right, puppers.

DAILY REMINDER
>DAILY REMINDER
DAILY REMINDER
>DAILY REMINDER

SPREAD THE WORD
>SPREAD THE WORD
SPREAD THE WORD

nice, saved for next OP

Those buzzwords were very convincing. I now #ShillForHill.

BEST NEW HIGH ENERGY MEME

RESIZE IT AND SPREAD THE WORD KURDS

I made a thread:

> Being literally 12
> Not remembering California and New York had GOP governors a decade ago
> Not remembering that before the GOP got taken over by thumpers under Rove, they actually won things
> Not remembering a time before hating gays and women were essential platforms of the GOP

Do people actually expect Trump to just stop campaigning and settle for the same old GOP base that lost the last two elections? He's going to go after every single state, and at this point, I'm not willing to say he's wrong to try.

Clinton is not liked. People have hated her for years and years. Give them another 6 months, they'll remember why.

Steampunk Zombie Vampires is a good anime.

well said

if trump kills the dollar and thousands off "help im homeless" threads pop up on pol I will have the biggest laugh of my life

Also if Cruz can be president can't Arnie?

kaBANE?

I'm in NC and on the site it said 7-10 business days for processing then normal USPS priority mail shipping time but I've heard everything from 4 days to 3 weeks

k keep me posted

Anyone notice when networks and other people make predictions the opposite happens?

>Trump forces the Fed to declare bankruptcy
What would the effects around the world be?

Both of those people can't be president.

The primaries are like straw polls though, basically to gauge opinion. You can actually become a delegate for any candidate and cast a vote at the convention

Does Arnold have a American relative to bullshit his way like Cruz?

I bet Hillary says the same thing.
>A vote for anyone but Hillary Clinton is a vote for Donald Trump
Except it sounds positive.

Only with Trump. Trump is The Mule to Nate Silver's Hari Seldon.

Agreed.

Whoa!

I love these what if scenarios. You got any more?

Arnie was born in Austria to parents who held only Austrian citizenship

Wew lads so busy posting these I didn't notice a new thread happened.

>that fat woman in the audience pointing laughing and slapping her knee

Idiocracy was a fuckin documentary. I can't wait for Prez Trump dis gun b gud

Got my official grey Trump MAGA shirt and wore it today.

You do that.

Since the power elite are going to pull the plug on the economy anyway as soon as Trump assumes the presidency, it doesn't really matter.

I'd rather be fighting and negotiating from a position of strength with Trump then any of the other sorry fucks who have come before.

I tried.

cute frog

WOKE
O
K
E

what is that chinese cartoon
is it good?

TMZ in 3....2....1....

A board with Sup Forums's volume would be very hard to set up that way. You'd basically need to pay obscene amounts of money, repeatedly query Sup Forums's API, and sent the post at the literal second the get-1 post is rendered, ignoring that the server probably takes half a second seconds to post that result out to the API, plus another half-second for you to make the request and a quarter second to get a response.

You're only marginally better off with a script than you are just posting the legal way.

>watching Trump's interview with Cuomo
>immediately says the Clinton News Network
fucking lel

What happened to the based Sup Forumsack that would give the "what happened in the last twenty-four hours" post?

She's wearing an 'Im Your Papi' shirt, too.

I like frogs. Fish are pretty cool too.

that's a nice coping strategy, blaming "the elites" for every fuckup trump will inevitably have, even in advance wow

no idea tbqh I've not been keeping up with anime for almost two years, my backlog is on the verge of imploding.

MonMusu is great.
Read the mango first.

Also for the people talking about NY.

The stuff Trump said in his rallies about respecting new York values must have rung true because all the political chatter I over hear centers around two things: Latest thing Trump has been saying/discussing his plans and ragging on that Bitch hillary Clinton

I feel up when about my state voting trump. Nobody here likes hillary.
My favorite comments are from people bringing up how she's not a real new yorker like Trump is

Heavy shilling coincides with Correct the Record's new run of ads, so the threads are a bit slower.

Basically the GOPe is demanding Trump do what they want to "unify" the party, Trump is calling for a unification on his terms.

>libertarian primaries
It's true! Johnson also has the BEST rallies. Pic related.

Russia don't be like this. We are going to be friends and take back Constantinople

It's the second time he said it on Cuomo. Neither time did Cuomo address it.

No, you could program it to work that way on the server itself. The server could basically "save" get slots for you. All that's needed is some type of queue the "special" posts can sit in until the get arrives.

All the server is doing differently is uploading a pre-typed post for that get. Instead of assigning a new # to the post when it was created, it's assigned the get the instant the get becomes available.

There's a way to do everything.

If ANYONE should know how capable the (((elites))) are of fucking people over, it should be a Russian.

I think you're just experiencing confirmation bias. This seems like a highly convoluted, expensive, and time-consuming way to subvert fucking Sup Forums of all places.

HHHHHHHNNNNG

Trump IS New York. The man must be like a legend in the streets, probably some old Hispanic lady as an altar to San Trump

So you think the admins are stacking gets? Why would they do that? Hiro doesn't care, and HillShills wouldn't think it's worth the effort.

>>/x/