Let's make fun of Islam together Sup Forums

Let's make fun of Islam together Sup Forums

>notice foreskin

So uhh... you save a lot of images of men felating uncut dicks?

>Muslims
Kills thousands of Christians and fuck their women
>Christians
Draw something

Wow, what an alpha religion

sheep fucker detected

Islam is the religion of peace!

Yup, what you described is totally alpha.

And get murdered, lol no thank you.

>All other regions combined.
>By islamophobes.
>0 on both.
abortion clinic massacre was done by a "proper christian" redneck.

>islamophile fedora tipping atheists on the rescue! yay!

You're literally anonymous right now. Do it faggot.

every Islamic country is a shithole, even the oil rich nations. once the oil runs out the west will completely stop giving a shit about stability in the region and the US will no longer use an aircraft carrier, submarines, and warships to keep the gulf of hormuz open and the region stable.
once there is no longer the threat of american/nato military intervention in the region, the low IQ inbred subhumans are going to attempt to genocide each other the region is going to descend into anarchy.
there is no truce between sunni and shia, they are still at war. it hasnt exploded into all out total war due solely to the threat of american airstrikes on anyone who steps out of line. when that threat is gone total war will break out.

hope the oil runs out in my lifetime. sandniggers have no rules of engagement. pay no attention to collateral damage. since they are pussies they target civilians more than military. cannot wait to see million of dead muslim women and children when the saudis start using all of the weapons we give them on iran, then the other gulf states will join in and we can watch from afar as all of those sandniggers kill eachother using weapons they bought from us. its a win win. they boost our economy, and remove islam from the face of the earth.

>During month of ramadan
unless there was one i didnt hear about recently.

Also, this only counts it if religion was the was the driving force in the attack.

religion of peace

religion of love

religion of science and progress

religion of equality

religion of tolerance

only of the glorious pedophile prophet of Islam!

religion of understanding

Is this the best you got Sup Forums? People om Facebook bash Islam way more and way haramier than this...

Fapped to this post, can this be considered an erotic novel?

But user how do you make fun of a shitty joke?

That's because of (((Zuckerberg))).

religion of respect

no need, it's a joke already, as are it's adherents

religion of art and culture

religion of community

>implying anybody on Sup Forums cares

/thread

you do retard lolz

[bastion] of [freedom]

Nice try.

Moses wasn't a nigger.

I'm a neck beard, Christianity just isn't as fun to make fun or

moses was a dirty sandnigger

Hot

>Trying to make fun of faggots on 4chin

Welcome newfag.

That Trump is so powerful.

No, this is a filthy nigger.

Kek all 9 abortion doctors killed. Ever.

Non-sense

Mudslimeshill trying to jew this mudslime issue out of us.

thats what all jews have in their DNA especially askenazi jews who are descended from somali monkeys

OP, we all make fun of Islam almost all the time. Any time you look on a solicitously bare-skinned woman, making fun of islam. Every time you have a barbecue or fry up some pork chops, making fun of islam.

Any time you are blessed with the presence of a loving family, it's a big cockslap to those towel-headed pricks.

Now, if you REALLY want to have some fun at their expense, bricks are easy to purchase in bulk and surprisingly aerodynamic!

Im not the same guy but what, do you think he was white?

This gave me an ideological boner, thank you.

nazi knew how to deal with nasty nigger jew lol

My only hope is that we can utilize affordable, renewable energy so we aren't too busy being embroiled in resource wars to watch them with a bucket of popcorn in hand. God bless, user.

>obvious gay thread

No problem, user. You have a wonderful day, you magnificent mostly law-abiding citizen.

I like it how Muslims do not condemn or even defend their actions, but simply blame someone else for what they do.

b..but muh crusades!!

Bombing abortion clinics is the most relevant thing to muslims slaughtering each-other on the month of ramadan, amirite?

MuhHamMAD was

This is why we should nuke the whole region. People there are simply beyond saving.

>BRB going to buy a Coke at McDonald's after I fap into a Kleenex

I would have to make fun of all religions.

Nothing to see there anyway.

Then stay the fuck out Ali. Go to Europe! I hear then need fuel.

WE

>babbeh offended his shitty babbeh country doesn't have historical landmarks worth a fucking damn

Not that user but damn you must be a swell fellow
>only travels for the purpose of taking in landmarks instead of local culture

I guess this nigger has never heard of Tokyo.

>13 million people
>1 imam

>murica
>culture
KEK
You have NOTHING of your own that would date back more than 200 years. That's too recent to call culture. It's nothing.

PRAISE PORKINS!!!

Yet everyone is jealous of us and adopts our culture. Explain.

>splitting hairs this fine
cul·ture
ˈkəlCHər/Submit
noun
the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
"20th century popular culture"
synonyms: the arts, the humanities, intellectual achievement;

There isn't some arbitrary time limit on culture, dumb ass. Europeans still call shit from within 200 years in the past part of their culture. Hell, even the derivitive stuff counts, what with everything being unoriginal. We turned Jazz into Rock. We made movies that were worth a shit far before anyone else did. We even made stand-up comedians popular for a time!

>being this delusional
You had two decades of noteworthy shit in the last century that seems to reappear elsewhere, but even what seems to be a copy-paste is adApted and eventually ends up being a better version of what you have.

>popculture is culture
There's your problem. I wouldn't call the Kardashians or Honey Booboo a "manifestation of intellectual achievement".

If we don't have culture, explain this. Checkmate user

Yeah millions of people dying is so cool!

What a fucking faggot.

>cheez in a bottlel
ohshit, I haz bin defeat

>music and art isn't a fine example of culture
The fuck are you smoking?
Before you go throwing out some trash reality TV examples again, don't expect me to believe there wasn't shitty art and music back then, either.

because america shits twice as hard on people using the media than the rest of the world combined. It's not accepting your 'culture'- only stupid fucks follow american trends because they're think it's cool

your culture is a fidget spinner
you see idiots playing with it but you know it's retarded as fuck and only in use because of the fake hype it makes

lol, this is how stupid you are.

ariana grande justin bieber and other 'artists' that usa sells to the rest of the world is a poor example of culture.

you tryna compare internet memes to mona lisa or smthin

and i know justin bieber is canadian

truth

Too many

>music
From ragtime to rock and roll, everything you had in the way of music was conceptualized by your former slaves, the niggers.

>art
Name ONE visual art style that is 100% american of origin. You can't.

Millions will die so billions can live in peace.

Ever try to make an omelet without breaking a few eggs?

Muslims believe in marrying their first cousins a recent study determined that 70% of these fuckers are inbred and with is probably why they are going backwards in evolution and advancing

During Ramadan, you waste of human flesh