Worst webcomic ever?

Worst webcomic ever?

Yes.

Yep

Was written by a tranny. What would you excpect?

Never seen it. Post moar and let us judge, faggot

Confirmed worst webcomic ever.

Thanks for clearing that up, user.

It should be "to the rescue"

fuck this faggot

made me giggle.

No, there's a lot worse out there that's just as un funny but even more amateurishly drawn... and also it's given birth to such great memes, like when she's in blackface
>Hey where the white bitches at!?

I was trying to ask what the worst webcomic was, cos there's worse than this out there.

but obviously phrased it badly and was misunderstood, waiting for this to 404 and I'll try again, but clearer this time.

Homestuck was worse because it has a fan base that goes to conventions and shits up everything.

99% should adapt to 1% in thought, values and morals

that's wrong you fucking faggot

>Worst webcomic ever?

Yes. Yes, it is. I can hardly wait for the final installment where he's beaten to death for being a fucking faggot.

Anyone got the onion link for hitmen? I'm willing to drop 50k.

Yes. Even real trans people don't take it seriously. A 12 year old who talks like a college student, and a tumblry one at that. Such an artist stand-in it's obvious. Virtue signaling all the way. Third wave feminism too
>tranny whines every time her mouth is open.
I swear lots of trannies aren't like this.

>Veiled tranny hate thread.
It's okay. I get it. Some of us can be weird.

There is a webcomic even worse
It's about a feminist prostitute or some shit
I don't remember the name

hitmen4hireandogresarelike.onions
good?

Not really, I was asking what the "worst webcomic" was.

>When the holocaust didn't happen but it should have

XD

>Even if I were reduced to nothing more than a brain in a jar, synapses firing in a sea of pure thought...

>I am human just like you are. Within me rests a human soul...and a human's will, precious beyond all worth

Bound to be asked.

WHERE IS THE R34?

This

There is only one on the R34 site, and he has a fucking vagina what the fuck

Are there more like this?
I almost cried

Seconded.
I was stupid enough to read that whole fucking thing too. You can see when the fan base started to influence the author into making it a sjw bastard that it is now.

>ive never been a boy
>I'm a girlboy

wtf he cant even keep his story straight

there are much better webcomics out there

idk if i should be mad they said deus vult in this or embrace it HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

It's an edit of an original shit tier comic, Sir Cusksalot. It's on your side.

That's because he's mentally ill.

Holi cannoli I got trips. Does that mean anything?

O thank GOD!!!

>Holi cannoli

10 years ago I was diagnosed with HIV. And about a month ago I was told it had developed into full blown AIDS.
I wasn't careful, I had unprotected sex, and I feel horrible because I did it even after the diagnosis.
There are people out there now with HIV because of me.
And now, with AIDS, I can take a look back on my life and repent for all the shit i've done. I'm sorry to everyone I have hurt, and I realize the pain that I am going to be feeling soon will be my punishment for all the wrong i've done.
But this?
This trans bullshit comic gave me cancer.

which of these is the supportive dad who doesn't understand trans stuff but is still trying to get it, but the author still shits all over him even in his/her own comic?

this was almost gayer than the original

tbqh