/fit/
>fuck you for putting pressure on me

but who's the roofie?

The Cucks.

No-Homo

Manorexia

Faggot and the cocksuckers

Brock and Chad Go Gay

Dear nigger faggot. John Britbong Mr. oliver Dickless Please xXx_Niggerb0i69_xXx Iraq nigger you please Jews Me mum Rampant We is Understand Cheerio our The game kill and Kill internet Look Glaceon no all Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't respond to this letter on your show Have animatronics muslims FCC At bad Jet fuel can’t melt steel beams ANONYMOUS King whew of the dindu tribe. why Puddi anal destruction because olives Parrotface Dildos of gay incest consequences will never Your be Buddha save the queen Tea Teeth Infectious vaginal herpes WE stewart WUZ mafia ripoff KANGZ Worship and KKK furthermore yourself Homosexuality ORA ORA ORA ORA EAT MY ASS Ooga booga where the white women at kek’d OPEN THE DOOR GET ON THE FLOOR EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR.

4 poofs and a piano (you'll need to buy a piano)

Douche Nozzle.

The Fags Four

Tone gets you laid. Strength is good, but who gives a shit what the guys at the gym think?

Twink Train.

which one is alvin

guess which one's the straight one - thats a song name

Pidarassen

Fluffy Junior Band

Scientists of Sound, Mathematically Layin' It DOWN.
or
The Monkees

Brady and the fag patrol

The Rodger dodgers ft Elliott

No homo, gay promo

Brockman Turner Overdrive

Rent Bois

aids prolapse

The Miscellaneous

Felchers4

roofie rapist and the roid ragers

My creminal anals

my criminal's anal

Top Kuk

why are there so many comments that implicate gay stuff?

30 Seconds to Ejaculation

The Four Muskequeers

Manny and the manlets

Half-asian penetration

Tool inc.

Limp Biscuits

Kek

2nd prize in the group of cunts section

>>>/w/hat-the-fuck-did-you-just-fucking-say-about-me-you-little-bitch-i-will-have-you-know-graduated-top-of-my-class-in-the-navy-seals,-and-ive-been-involved-in-numerous-secret-raids-on-al-quaeda,-and-have-over-300-confirmed-kills-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i-am-trained-in-gorilla-warfare-and-im-the-top-sniper-in-the-entire-us-armed-forces-you-are-nothing-to-me-but-just-another-target-i-will-wipe-you-the-fuck-out-with-precision-the-likes-of-which-has-never-been-seen-before-on-this-earth-mark-my-fucking-words-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------you-think-you-can-get-away-with-saying-that-shit-to-me-over-the-internet-think-again-fucker-as-we-speak-i-am-contacting-my-secret-network-of-spies-across-the-usa-and-your-ip-is-being-traced-right-now-so-you-better-prepare-for-the-storm-maggot-the-storm-that-wipes-out-the-pathetic-little-thing-you-call-your-life-youre-fucking-dead-kid-i-can-be-anywhere-anytime-and-i-can-kill-you-in-over-seven-hundred-ways-and-thats-just-with-my-bare-hands------------------------------------------------------------------not-only-am-i-extensively-trained-in-unarmed-combat-but-i-have-access-to-the-entire-arsenal-of-the-united-states-marine-corps-and-i-will-use-it-to-its-full-extent-to-wipe-your-miserable-ass-off-the-face-of-the-continent-you-little-shit-if-only-you-could-have-known-what-unholy-retribution-your-little-clever-comment-was-about-to-bring-down-upon-you-maybe-you-would-have-held-your-fucking-tongue---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------but-you-couldnt-you-didnt-and-now-youre-paying-the-price,-you-goddamn-idiot-i-will-shit-fury-all-over-you-and-you-will-drown-in-it-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------youre-fucking-dead-kiddo

Chad and the date rapists

who's the chaddest of them all?

Cornhole Afternoon

Gays' gays.

The Rolling Fags

f

the gay sex club

Feminen Penis

Marijuana Cigarette

4fags

4Chad

White washed