You are executors who are about to execute a public execution on a girl who has committed multiple murders

You are executors who are about to execute a public execution on a girl who has committed multiple murders.

You have full freedom as to how to carry out the execution.

How do you kill her?

Kill her quick and painless because none of the cunts in the audience paid the admission fee.

hanging

bullet to the head. No sense wasting time and effort for trash.

Let everyone in the audience gang rape her to death

I wouldn't.

Then why the fuck did you take the job of executioner?

you must work within the system to beat the system

Fucken kek

I like the way you think

dont kill, keep her as my sexslave

fart

Live

Dissection

Hammer nails into her tongue on a heavy table to immobilize her then begin the disembowelment process. If she wants to escape she'll have to rip her tongue off in the process.

to educate

The crowd

>>You are executors who are about to execute a >>public execution on a girl who has executed >>multiple executions upon equally as many >>execution victims who's executions were indeed >>executed by an executing girl
>>You have execution execution as execute how to execute out the execution.
>>How do you kill her?

A: by executing an execution, of course.

Old age

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

lol

Softly with his song

if shes pretty rape her ass until she bleed out.

with muh dicc

Force her to read this. Won't take too long.

I would hang her. That's the only way to kill a female. Watch them gasping for air and not being able to get it... watching their bodies tremble and shake until finally they go limp and you see the life fade from their eyes.

Stab her to death.
with a butter knife.

Lock her in a room full of bears.

Total freedom?. Fuck me i'm putting her in a brazen bull. Always been intrigued by that shit