"I'm Isaac Schrader and you can go fuck yourself"

>"I'm Isaac Schrader and you can go fuck yourself"

What did he mean by this?

Asap Charader

>nazis as the final bad guys

blergh

Yeah poor Isaac:(

He's a Jew.

>whole series he seems like a clueless cop, with the attitude of a little league football coach.
>Last season he becomes a superhero, semi genius at science and is capable of taking down drug empires left and right.

This shows writing was shit, I hate his character and the actors schtick got old fast.

>Last season he becomes a superhero, semi genius at science and is capable of taking down drug empires left and right.
He gets shot some methheads and buried in the desert.

Schrader was literally the only character I liked in that overrated show.

What? He was good at his job. The show repeately showed that. He was the best character and only protagonist.

Not even Mike?

>not liking based Todd

Bumstrap Shaver

Ballsack Shredder

>whole series he seems like a clueless cop
first episode he is raiding a meth lab and then continues to be a based agent the whole series

>whole series he seems like a clueless cop,
what show did you watch
faggots on this board can't even be proper contrarians these days

Jeremy Clarkson

>only protagonist
ummm, the protagonist is Walt, the whole fucking show follows him.

lol

>A$AP Schrader

He was revealing he was in the A$AP Mob

Mike was cool at first, but became a total dick later. I cheered when Walt finally shot him.

>Protagonist
>Pro
>Thinking pro is latin for "good person"
lmaoing at ur public school education bois

MINERALS

One note Mike? I usually would like that archetype but something about it just felt forced.

its a meme you dip

I thought his name was Isaac $hr€dd€r

>muh godwin

They're kinda bro though. They did left Walt with a million and only kills if necessary.

this

plus they like hietler xd

pic related

Anyone who likes this moron is a fucking moron. Anyone who thinks Walt was the bad guy is a fucking moron.

Remove yourselves from my planet you human trash. Thanks.

How embarassing

>"What's with all the greed here? It's unattractive"
>"You let me worry about what I breathe in"
>"Don't skimp out on family! That's what I always say"
>Giving his OK for Todd to keep sniffing around Lydia even with the "woodchipper for a cooch" comment
>Walt winning only because of Uncle Jack's code of honor

I mean the group were caricatures but Jack himself was solidly written with great acting, never understood the "cookie-cutter final villains" meme

>le one note meme

stupid sopranos fan

Not every character needs unnecessary exposition to show that they're fully human with a wide range of emotions and conflicts

this is that pure, blue, crystal bait i've been hearing is on the streets right now

Actually you misheard the line a little there OP, he in facts says "ASAC Schrader" which stands for Assistant Special Agent in Charge. Don't worry, it's an easy mistake to make and you're not the first!

A$AP Shraider

apply yourself a little harder

There were no characters in that show. It was so bad that every role was just a mere caricature with no realness or depth to it.

Gus vs Nazis

Who wins?

what did he mean by this?

look at this butthurt redditor.