Meanwhile on female Sup Forums

>Meanwhile on female Sup Forums

>tfw no bf

I just want a sci fi action movie made well with women in lead roles, is that too much to ask?

>stepdad reintroduced my 9pm bedtime until I get a job because "only little girls dress like a princess and play with dolls"
I'm 32 I don't need this shit.

What do testicles feel like?

Little bags of sand.

>>>/aliens/

Charles is adorbs!!!

I'm tire of those reddit MRA assholes calling me sexist for liking hot half naked men in my action films, fuck you all Conan rocks

Some of you girls are alright. Don't come to WXLT-TV Channel 40 studios tomorrow july 14th 1974.

Stepdaddies are so awesome right? Mine is a really big guy

>all those plebs on Letterboxd obsessing over digital age Michael Mann schlockfests who don't appreciate Deniskino
Those Mann films are seriously CSI and SVU tier.

>tfw see some 6'3 girl
Amazons when will they learn?

Womanlet get out.

>tfw 5'11" =(

What's the best movie you ever saw and why it's our Moulin Rouge?

Bane?

>tfw so many wonderful guys who are 5'11" will never talk to you because "she won't date me because she won't be able to wear heels."

Nymphet sounds much cuter desu, womanlet implies being a short woman is as bad as being a short man.

>wonderful guys
>5'11''
6''+ or bust. Don't settle for mediocrity, girls.

Nymphet already has a meaning though.

Why're white bois such pussys?

LARGE OCTOPUS: My wish comes true at last, this day of days; finally I have you in my grasp! Your “bobo” is ripe and full, how wonderful! Superior to all others! To suck and suck and suck some more. After we do it masterfully, I’ll guide you to the Dragon Palace of the Sea God and envelop you. “Zuu sufu sufu chyu chyu chyu tsu zuu fufufuuu…”

MAIDEN: You hateful octopus! Your sucking at the mouth of my womb makes me gasp for breath! Aah! yes… it’s…there!!! With the sucker, the sucker!! Inside, squiggle, squiggle, oooh! Oooh, good, oooh good! There, there! Theeeeere! Goood! Whew! Aah! Good, good, aaaaaaaaaah! Not yet! Until now it was I that men called an octopus! An octopus! Ooh! Whew! How are you able…!? Ooh! “yoyoyooh, saa… hicha hicha gucha gucha, yuchyuu chyu guzu guzu suu suuu….”

LARGE OCTOPUS: All eight limbs to interwine with!! How do you like it this way? Ah, look! The inside has swollen, moistened by the warm waters of lust. “Nura nura doku doku doku…”

MAIDEN: Yes, it tingles now; soon there will be no sensation at all left in my hips. Ooooooh! Boundaries and borders gone! I’ve vanished….!!!!!!

SMALL OCTOPUS: After daddy finishes, I too want to rub and rub my suckers at the ridge of your furry place until you disappear and then I’ll suck some more. “chyu chyu..”

>movies men will never understand

>tfw no footslave bf

>there are 21 posters in this thread

Stupid virgin stop sexualizing Conan. I bet you don't have a boyfriend and wished he looked like Conan you sexist pig.

>wanting manlet children

post them

life goals af

who here likes black guys (^_^)/

WHAT THE FUCK

I KNOW I RECOGNIZE THESE POSTS FROM YESTERDAY

HIRO?

I fucking KNEW it

Look at this shit, look how many of these posts are exact copies