I'm down with the clown. I'm down for life yo!!

I'm down with the clown. I'm down for life yo!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YD2tf5E-ytQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H-6Y5ZnTfgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself you attention seeking fatty.

what is going on

So what do you think about the Psy vs. MNE beef so far?

I'm not picking sides, but... while ICP's new video makes me chuckle, G-Mo clearly won this round. I pissed myself.

Why do they call that stupid symbol the "hatchet man" when he's clearly holding a meat cleaver?

Are ICP fans really so stupid that they dont know the difference between the two?

You can always spot a 15 year old who just heard ICP for the first time.

Not OP, but.

That quip stopped being funny or original around '08 at the latest... and the meat cleaver vs. hatchet thing was an in-joke in the Juggalo community since the early 90's.

No, Juggalos aren't as stupid as you think, and most of the insults normies hurl at us - like that one - are only offensive because they're so unoriginal.

To me, you sound like that high school kid who still thinks "over 9,000" ad rickrolling are relevant and funny memes.

inb4 fucken magnets.

Juggalos hated that album and were raising our hands in science class asking our behavioral school teachers, "Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?" before there was ever a music video of that song.

It's sad when you pick such an easy target and still can't come up with anything original enough to be insulting.

This.

Get off Sup Forums please. Also shove this up your ass.

See, even this ^ is more original and effective than this: Oh, wow, I've never seen that one before. How original and relevant.

What was offensive and satirical a decade ago just isn't as effective for trolling purposes nowadays. Old meme as fuck.

The hardest part about deling with anti-Juggalo trolls OTI is their utter lack of new material. They're still basically just cutting and pasting ED articles from a decade ago.

I personally know very little about all this juggalo shit but I agree with you. Yesterday there was another juggalo thread where the whole magnets thing kept popping up. I don't know shit so I Googled it and it's from a song that came out in 2010. That's way passed it's sell-by-date. Expired meme.

That fucking song is 17 years old jesus christ

Fuck i ment 7 been up to long

The Juggalo world is in civil war mode right now. I've never seen anything like it in my tens years with the Fam.

If you want to troll Juggalos these days, all you need is one of these two videos.

If they're MNE Juggalos, send them this: youtube.com/watch?v=YD2tf5E-ytQ

And if they're still loyal to PSychopathic/ICP, send them this: youtube.com/watch?v=H-6Y5ZnTfgM

(I personally like both MNE and Psy, and I'm not picking sides, but it's pretty clear G-Mo won that round. Song made me shit my pants with laughter.)

>mfw I don't even have to make fun of you because you paint your face and drink fago and yell whoop whoop like legit autistic children

As a retard tuning in, what exactly are juggalos?

Fat teenagers who paint their face like clowns and talk about blood, sex and violence, drink fago soda, yell "whoop whoop" and constantly say "FAM-I-LY"

Not a defense for autistic fago face painter, just pointing out that you too look like an autistic fago yogurt eater when you try to be edgy.

i love how jewgaylow's rearranged tila tequila's face

Well, if you're going to try, at least don't use the same stale jokes we've been hearing since rickrolling was a thing.

That's all I'm tryna say.

Underground music subculture founded by Insane Clown Posse and based around horrorcore music. Consider ourselves a Family, with a capital F.

FBI considers it a gang, because it has evolved to act like a gang in certain areas, but there are punk gangs, too.

Also, we're responsible for more murders than every other music subculture combined, and some don't like to admit it, but that's really why police hate us. You don't make songs about serial killing clowns without attracting a lot of mentally ill people with access to axes and machetes.

But not everyone is like that. In its more benign forms, it's like a modern-day Deadheads. People who look after each other and share a common taste in horror music.

>using the word edgy on 4chin

I think you should log back into facebook normie cuck

>That fucking song is 17 years old jesus christ
2017 - 2010 = 7

edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy edgy

much mother fucking clown love fam

Summer already?

I can tell you're not a Juggalo, because you used "fucking" instead of "fuckin'".

I'm pretty sure the only people who call people summerfags in the past few years are summerfags trying to take attention away from the fact that they're summer fags.

NEET reporting in; summer don't mean a damn thing when I've got nothing to do all year long.

look im just trying to fit into a crowd so i feel like im a part of something ok?

do i detect a hint of summer in the air

I'm sure you do, but only one person in this thread breathing your air, faggot.

Then learn the rules so you can properly nonconform like all the rest of us.