Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
cytu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Dale
>vote

Hillary since she promised to reveal what's in Area 51

no

Dale refuses to pay taxes, does not vote ("The Perils of Polling"), and occasionally prints his own currency (Hank Hill typically appearing on the "Hundred-Gribble bill").

Are you a cowboy? Do you use catheters?

He would obviously

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

Would "Rusty Shackleford" vote Trump?

/thread

No then that'll leave a papertrail

doesn't he unwillingly or accidentally end up signing something in one episode

The men in the series would go for Trump.

Hank would start out for Cruz, but then switch to Trump as he gets to know his positions more.

Only under false identity.

yes he would
he is a /pol denizen...
no further proof needed.

Can we crowdfund the final King of the Hill final episode with the 2016 election?
>Dale
Obviously doesn't vote, says bad things about everyone
>Boomhauer
Votes for Trump because first nude First Lady pics and he wants to bang Ivanka
>Dale
Probably a Kasich or Trump voter, most likely Trump
>Hank
Cruz missile at first but begrudgingly backs Trump

Either way Hillary jokes abound

Fuck, I meant Bill for the second Dale

>we'll never have an episode where Hank reacts to Bobby joining up with the libshit kids converging on an Arlen Trump rally to protest

No. Bernie. Trump is too mainstream

Boomhauer would vote Trump privately, but switch between Clinton and Sanders shirts/hats to get pussy.

Boomhauer would never go trump nor would hank, he got really upset when his dog seemed racist, now cotton would definitely vote trump

The biggest joke would be Trump losing

>Hank
>voting for a Canadian

I don't believe Donald Trump exists and that's as far as I'm going on this topic.

^this

Hank would be in favor of Kasich, because he's the "sensible" candidate. There would be a "*shudder*... Canadian" joke for certain.

The sloganeering of "make America great again" would appeal to bill

He's probably a Rand Paul kind of guy

Bill would probably vote bernie, hes impressionable, lives on government welfare, and generally unhappy with his life. It would be the major conflict of the episode, with him voting dem for the first time and going to trump rallies to protest.

Doesn't bill work as a army barber?

He signs over his stewardship to Hank while he is under the knife for kidney transplant (donor). Hank has to perform various daily tasks for him, including selling alien urine.

>Bill goes for Bernie to be part of the "political revolution" because he's a depressed fuck and wants to be part of something bigger.
>Peggy is full on Trump while Hank is for JEB!
>Bobby is for Bernie because free college and his new group of friends are anti capitalist and he doesn't realize it
>Luanne is full on Hillary because she thinks it's time for a woman prez.

maybe luanne, but bill is a military man so he would be 100% trump.

Yep that's a good point, Mike Judge would have a field day with all the full retard evangelical Texans voting for a Canadian, Israel loving, shill.
Also, I now realize Bill is a Trump fan.
>he said he was going to take care of the veterans Hank, I'm a veteran!

Hank would vote for Kasich
Bill would vote for ¡Jeb!
Boomhauer would vote for Trump, but would say Hillary to pick up chicks
Dale would vote Vermin Supreme
Peggy and Nancy would lie and vote for Hillary
Luanne would vote for Rubio because she thinks he's handsome

Bill and Bobby would definitely protest a Trump rally and then realize how crazy the protesters are.

Not true. Plenty of of servicemen and women have come out against Trump and a few have even threatened to assassinate him.

Hank: Bwahh, Boomhauer! That... ughghgh... shirt you're wearing.

Boomhauer: Hey here it is man dang ol sensitive I'll do it Bernie Clinton you know, chicks man.

Hank: Well that's a relief, gee you sure had me going there for a second!

Hank would be torn between JEB! and Kasich. He loved G.W., but he's worried a weak handshake runs in the family.

>servicewomen
>doing anything other than fucking every guy in their unit

yeah but bill is a barber who's wet dream is probably cutting the hair of the POTUS.

But i remember hank saying bill was in favor of a flat tax so he might be a cruz supporter.

Hank as a #NeverTrump is perfect.

Dale wouldn't vote because he doesn't want to "be on the grid".

It's better than all of the guys fucking each other.

He signs up for a Mega Lo card.

A majority of servicemen favour Bernie and Trump.

Hank and Peggy will vote for Trump for sure because he's always boasting about buying things made in America; also he was born in NY

Dale would vote for no one, he uses a fake ID for crying out loud, he's too paranoid.

Bill will vote for whoever hank's voting for

Boomhauer would vote for Trump

Bobby will go for bernie

the Asian neighbors will go for trump for sure, their daughter bernie

Cotton will be for trump because he's a vet

Luann will go for Rubio

John redcorn won't vote

Strickland will go for trump

cytu DOT be/r/SKETTIfactory

24/7 KOTH loop stream

Hank would initially be for Cruz after meeting him in person, shaking his hand and pledging his vote. Upon finding out all the underhanded tactics Cruz takes, Hank confronts Cruz who attempts to debate his way out of the situation. Only aggravating Hank further, he declares he's "gonna kick your ass".

Hank had initially found trump to be a loud, obnoxious "new yorker" but upon meeting him at the back of a rally where he just left Cruz whimpering in a corner, he gets to know the man and what he represents.

The episode closes with Hank telling Trump, "well, I can't condone all that you do or promise you my vote just yet, but I sure can respect a man for owning up to who he is"
Trump:"well, that we can agree on"
...."yup"...."yup"

>Dale secretly watches Trump rallies and hides a MAGA hat in the basement.
>He sneaks down there to put on the hat
>Gets caught by everyone sneaking into a voter booth through a hole he cut in Hank's garage

He would vote with his Rusty Shackleford ID.

Remember that episode in 99'/2000 where he didnt know if he could vote for bush because of his weak handshake??

OBV he's a trump supporter