/heem/ Jockey Edition

Previous: →

MMA Hour LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=HANtwvipb8U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_A1cV5EWXw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp8cEQ7wgI4
mmamania.com/2017/1/9/14208490/cub-swanson-and-sbgs-artem-lobov-exchange-shots-on-social-media-youll
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/ev-ting-vs-kamal-shalorus-headlines-one-championship-52-in-malaysia
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/champ-tyron-woodley-threatens-to-give-shot-to-demian-maia-over-entitled-stephen-thompson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for succ

2nd for shooting Schaub with a real gun

nth for GOAT COP

reported

Great thread

Mediocre failed fighter bless

6th for biting off Schaubs fingers one by one

Based Olivi

Will Mike ''damn kikes can kiss the bottoms of these nikes'' Perry recover and become champ?

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.
Do you like Phil Collins?
Yes. I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

>"Hey Conor, you have a few months before your child is born, that's enough time to squeeze in a title defense. Why don't we--"

>"GET JOHN LOVITZ ON THE FOOKIN PHONE."

First for polturds and tvirmins leaking on my /heem/

Is Kid Nate's wife's son the sharpest mind in MMA?

:^)

STOP WATCHING MMA

No way that's his daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_A1cV5EWXw

name ONE fighter

is she swallowing the red pill?

i know she voted for hill

Nice but Nike is pronounced Ni-Key, 2 syllables

>not calling is an horse edition

Fucking newfags on my Sup Forums

Rusev

Is my other studshow radio boy here?

Do you remember the episode where some dork calls in and says that he will train at TAM and become the world champ and then buccolz just laughs at him

I think it was about a year ago

you manchild

the europoors pronounce it n-eye-k, fucked i know

casual test

Name 5 fighters who have only lost by decision.

That's the average russian girl dude. Just type Vladivostok in Instagram. Nothing but premium college pussy.

no

>Irish champions only one (2), Russian champions zero (0)

What did he mean by this?

>More than one Bulgarian on heem

Worst timeline

Nathan

Meril Step's comments got me thinking... if Dana is pro trump... and trump wants to deport immingrants, what's gonna happen to Dana's immigrant employees like Machida and Bisping?

Chuckmade, drumpf

DANIEL CORMIER
URIJAH FABER
KAROLINA KFOSANFKDJSLF
MIGHTY MEME
JOHN DODSON

Frankie

>tfw Bulgaria's abandoned children grew up and have laptops now

there are at least 3 posting here regularly, my dude

Theyre probably both proxies. The only legit rare flags here are lithcuck, the slavs, dominic republic, and maybe estonia.

Wait, mandrama retards and casuals are still here? There are no "superfights" nor PPV, you have to go back to your shithole.

>World champion striker
>5th dan in kempo karate

>Almost gets shadowrealmed by an African American youth that grapples

Is blacksplosion the best martial art?

nevermind, urijah's lost by KO like three times, i don't know where i got it in my head that he didn't but i didn't want to cheat and look it up lmao

tfw lithcuck will never teach me how to clean

That time Faber went a round with Jason Ellis

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp8cEQ7wgI4

BJ Penn is a draw brother

THICC

oh frankie duh
ok done :-)

*limps around in crutches after being slapped around in round 5 and winning a majority decision*

DOOT ME NOW

DOOT ME NOW

With Dr Drew as the corner man

not me, but im a big Schaub connoisseur myself too

That time Jason ellis went seconds with carwin

Ralek just said he's not fighting Kato. He's said it's not a good match up for him right and is getting another fight. . He's getting some guy called Dan Quinn.

>not me

It's clearly you. Seems lots of people in Bulgaria have serious brain injuries like Brandon and enjoy children's mandrama.

I don't think people know who he is, just his legend status maybe. Last time a retard talked shit about him because of his "record" here.

I don't understand it, if a Boxer went up against Tyron in a primarily standup fight, he'd tool him surely and make him look weak.

How can a guy with such a strong karate base lose a fight like that? Shouldn't his striking be on another level to other fighters, much like a boxers striking would be above an MMA fighters?

Any user kind enough to post the webm of Conor flexing awkwardly with shogun behind him laughing

dan quinn would heem that square headed broccoli in a gi back to hio de hueneiro. he's an animal and a legit A level athlete.

This is now a /bulgaria/ thread.

Believe what you wish brother, #bless your heart

i thought bulgarians were white explain this

You ever had somebody trying to clinch you up or take you down while trying to strike?

It really messes with your striking having to worry about defending takedowns and clinch attempts

t. Aceн oт Maкcyдa

Thanks man, appreciate it.

tyron took him down and 10-8'd him in the first, then he stopped kicking. if tyron starts leg kicking him in the rematch he wins.you could argue tyron 10-8'd wonderboy twice

>Lose

It was a draw.

Also every time he tried to use his kicks, Tyron took him down.

Based Shogun

Wtf? How is this even a thing? Why are MMA fighters boxing anyway?

Romanian diaspora

Upcoming events:

1/13: LFA 1 - Peterson vs Higo
1/13: ACB 51 - Silva vs Torgeson
1/14: ONE FC: Quest for Power - Bigdash vs Prachnio
1/14: Invicta FC 21 - Anderson vs Tweet
1/15: UFC FN 103 - Rodriguez vs Penn
1/20: GLORY 37 - Roosmalen vs Embree
1/21: ABC 52 - Aguev vs Kincl
1/21: Bellator 170 - Sonnen vs Ortiz
1/23: VFC 55 - Lindsey vs Cochrane 2
1/27: Bellator 171 - Rickels vs Darrow
1/28: EFN 58 - Machev vs Brandao
1/28: UFC on Fox 23 - Pena vs Shevchenko
1/29: Submission Underground 3 - Jones vs TBA
2/4: UFC FN 104 - Bermudez vs Jung
2/11: UFC 208 - Holm vs De Randamie
2/18: Bellator 172 - Mitrione vs Emelianenko
2/19: UFC FN 105 - Dos Santos vs Struve 2
2/25: WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan
3/4: UFC 209 - TBA
3/11: UFC FN 107 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread: in the OP

News:

mmamania.com/2017/1/9/14208490/cub-swanson-and-sbgs-artem-lobov-exchange-shots-on-social-media-youll

mmajunkie.com/2017/01/ev-ting-vs-kamal-shalorus-headlines-one-championship-52-in-malaysia

mmajunkie.com/2017/01/champ-tyron-woodley-threatens-to-give-shot-to-demian-maia-over-entitled-stephen-thompson

>implying it was a draw
Woodley won 2 10-8 rounds

wow!

>Im pretending bro
Stfu u goofball

>Heemed Overoid twice
>Soccer kicked Rampages head off the canvas
>heemed liddell
>Lost to OSP and Chael Sonnen
How?

Thanks!

1 and 4

This

Who is Brandon?

You know how. Jon Jones made a deal with the Devil and traded his souls for the souls of the 3 brazilians, one of those souls being Shogun's.

Anyone have the webm of Chael pulling guard and choking out Shogun?

I'm not pretending at all

round 1 was a straight up beatdown wondermeme got 0 offense in

round 4 wondermeme got nearly killed so thats also a 10-8

You guys always crack me up

Didn't Jason get knocked out in the first by a taped up Carwin?

I know he's bigger but how isn't Urijah just memeing all over him, he's not even a fighter is he

Why does everybody love 10-8 rounds so goddamn much? I gave Woodley 3 rounds with no 10-8s. Seriously

A retired MMA fighter

>Try to get "money" fights after winning the belt
>Dodge the #1 ranked
>Draw in his first defense
>Try to negotiate with the UFC and Diaz behind Wondermeme's back
>Still try to get "money" fights while still not being to sell shit
>Wondermeme says it should be either him or Maia
>Call others "entitled" and "threatens" to get the shot to Maia

He can't be this retarded. Jesus.

1,2,4 Woodley

4(10-8)

From YouTube. Rich on Schaub confrontation

>Yeah I went down to Whole Foods to get some cereal. I love that fucking cereal down there. It's sweet but natural and shit. I'm grabbing some cereal, some ground meat, chicken, pizza, and hotdogs. Healthy stuff. But on my way to ice cream aisle this guy speaks up behind me and puts his hands on my eyes. Out of nowhere. He whispers "guess who" and I turned around and threw his ass to the ground. I said "don't fucking talk to me, I came to buy not talk and be a fag goddammit". The guy was weird, he looked high and didn't sell what I told him. He keeps following me around the store and shit with this big smile. I get to the checkout line and he's trying to leave the store with like 50 Milky Ways bars. He went back to the line and paid. But went on about electrical interfference, I was like huh? I'm in the lot and I see that guy again. I was like "don't touch my whip". He was going on about showing me his "Big Brown". Then this older skinny guy was with him trying to take pictures up my shorts. Apparently this guy is an mma fighter. Personally I can't wait for the brain damage to kick in so he can jump off a bridge.

I think they just want a reason to use them because they exist. There was a recent fight too that I can't recall atm where people clamored about one of the rounds being a 10-8 even though it really wasn't

There are a lot of retired fighters. Be more specific.

I only recall one round being 10-8, must rewatch but it's still a draw.

Kinda feel bad for Dodson can't beat MM so he trys to move up only to get worked by the guy who gets outclassed by TJ. He should really just go fight some cans in ONE FC or something while he still can.

That was a different event

1 takedown + American Wrestlefucking does not equal a 10-8 round

Maybe if woodley ragdolled thompson 2 or 3 times it would

>he doesn't rate Big Brown

i read it in his voice lol i haven't even watched piana's videos in months

The one I posted in my reply is Brandon. Had to retire cause Travis Browne injured him badly.

Go watch it again

he took wondermeme down and was fucking him up, its not like he was just holding him there

Kek of course it was, but it's more of an understanding of skill. Jason isn't much of a fighter and Carwin and Faber were in the UFC. Carwin destroyed him, Faber won that round but it wasn't as dominant as you'd have thought given Faber is an actual UFC fighter.

It also looks like it was from a decade ago, Faber looks pretty young there

What you're saying doesn't align with reality.