Cambridge Utd v Dirty Leeds - FA Cup 3rd round

why is this shit one of the TV matches?

anyone watching anyway?

hoping for some #cupmagic

leeds' remarkably loyal fans
its not like they were the best team in the country for a close to a decade or anything

I'm watching.

JIMMY SAVILLE
HE'S ONE OF YOUUURRRR OWN

really active thread

leeds must have a lot of fans

>judging how many fans a club has by its Sup Forums popularity

Yeah because your average Leeds fan is going to post on some Chinese paedo website isn't he

>>anyone watching anyway?

>watching BT Sport
>ever

leeds are the 30-40 year old glory hunters team

At least the Romanian one does

Boring match

BIG BLACK BEAST

Superb defensing

>american football expert

also

>lels

jog on

fucking hell what a shit match

we was utter shit too

>it's an american uses british vernacular episode

>Leeds

>leeds

>leeds

>weeds

How did that not go in?

>leeds

we all love leeds

>caring about the FA cup

Actual Cambridge supporter here, am I alone?

welp

LEEDS

Fuck sake

Lol get rekt

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH

ABL'S ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

4TH ROUND HERE WE COME.

LEEDS ON THE MARCH AGAIN. SP ON SUICIDE WATCH AHAIN

I'm sorry, but did Cambridge already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 56 minutes in. Does not having the lead at '56 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Cambridge are still playing right now and they have been the best university in the country for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the Championship who just happen to be 5th because they're feeding off the ill gotten gains of a Sicilian Mafia manager. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Cambridge are one of the best fucking teams in the FA Cup, they lost 3-1 to Doncaster Rovers last year and would have won if they didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Cambridge wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Leeds just set some Chinese exchange student on fire and crushed a teenager with a brick wall. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Cambridge topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

samefag

ABLs BTFO

LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS

I'm an actual Cambridge supporter m8

HAHA you're team is losing

We are going to win the cup lads

your*

League 2 side against a championship side. I'm surprised we stayed ahead so long

ABL = Leicester mate
ABU refers to leeds

If you hate Leeds united have a go!

I think you mean ABLU. Leicester won this weekend.

best post in the thread t.b.h.

based australia

ABL's GONE ALL QUIET NOW AINT THEY.

GET IT FUCKING UP YOU

Had such high hopes for the likes of cook, byram and mowatt a few years back. Now only mowatt remains and he turned to shit, good to see him play a decent 90 minutes

Fucking buzzing