Hey /b. Can we get a feels thread. Feeling quite down. Since this morning

Hey /b. Can we get a feels thread. Feeling quite down. Since this morning.
>new iPhone 7 Plus came in mail
>yesiamanapplefag.exe
>”would you like to load iPhone from backup?”
>FUCK YES!!
>opens photos to see what was saved
>pictures of her
>so many pictures of her

Pic related. She only sent me half face shots because she was insecure about her nose. It was cute but her nose literally had nothing wrong with it. Fuck I miss her

need more of em

Pictures of her?

Rest of story needed. Why'd you break up with her?

>I too have an iphone
Having to download then copy webm's to vlc individually gets harder everyday
I miss my android

Yeah feels.

if it makes you feel any better I wanked to her picture

The feels are real on this one.

Fuckpig would love to cum over that cheek. Fuckpig wants see more pictures.

She broke up with me. She sent some nudes to this Indian guy and I helped take down the instagram page he made of her nudes. He then posted it a few months later (January this year) and she thought it was me and left me. Erased me from her life

Sorry about the late reply. Phone died

feelsbadman.jpg

send the nudes?

Post the nudes bro.

I can relate (emotionally) Im about to end a best-friends-friendship with my crush cse I can't handle it and it's eating me up already, I just wish I could be a better friend and not break it off

I felt as though she was the one too. We were perfect for each other. We loved the same thing and enjoyed the same hobbies. We adored the differences we had about each other, it was perfect. She was the one to light a fire in me which can never be taken out, no matter how much water gets thrown on it

well you know what you have to do now, homie. post em up so we can all jerk off to her, we'll use your tears as lube so it wont go to waste

>be me
>girlfriend gives me a bj a few minutes ago
>feeling pretty good right now

I didn’t save them sorry. And even if I did I wouldn’t post them, especially here. Sory for letting the boys down but I have a high respect for women. And I cannot see her hurt again, no matter how much pain she has put me through

soppy cunt

Why was she sending nudes to other people if she was with you tho...?

your left hand can give blowjobs too? thats fuckin rad dude

Feels not larp bread faggot

>>high respect for women
>>browses Sup Forums
Pick one faggot.

Happy birthday julius

rule 34

Like I said, we broke up. We never got back together but we were on the track to getting back together.

Fuckpig had something like this happen once. Taught him a lesson. Use cuties as inanimate fucktoys and you won't get sad. He met her for a drink a few months after, as friends she said. They hd a nice talk but Fuckpig brought the rohypnol and bundled her into the back of his van. Then he watched as 6 guys who paid £20 each fucked her brutally in every hole and slapped her until she bled.

>I have a high respect for women

jesus fucking christ dude just stop right there you god damn fedora tipping faggot

she didn't leave you because she thought it was you she left you because she lost her worth to you.

+5 bonus to cumshot
Suprised the fuck outta her

Man. I think that may be true. I’m gonna take that.

at least she wasn't a nigger, OP

Cuck

>be me
>2 weeks away from 3 year anniversary with gf
>find out through friends of hers that she was cheating on me for the last week or so
>don't believe them
>see her kiss another guy the day before the anniversary on the front door of my house
>[pic not related]
What do I do now bros? For now I've been keeping quiet

Explain to me how that makes me a cuck?

Grow the fuck up, you're less than 20% through your life. She has to put on makeup not to look like a dumpster.

K I L L H E R !

You're such a fucking loser.

Obviously be a cuck, any real man wouldn't be asking questions and would have broken up with the little girl.

What kind of kiss was it?

We know you have the nudes. Post em or quit wasting our time.

I did the same thing. Think it through really carefully user. In hindsight, I'd rather be rotting away on the inside a little more, than to not have her as my friend anymore.

Of course you're going to take ANYTHING that wasn't that she cheated on you. Tough shit, she cheated on you, she sent her pics to another dude. I have a stupid cuck friend that lives in Florida. His whore fiance sent out nudes for money for a long time, despite that he is still with her, that is not love. Love is a two way streak. Fuck small children and their relationship.s

You = Knows your gf is cheating on you
You = Doesn't break up with gf
You = Cuck
Welcome to how logic works bud

In my opinion, you should quit the relationship.

I might because of those quads... nah
This happened yesterday, today is the anniversary
One you don't do with family or friends

Yeah I was thinking of that

No, it didn't ALL happen yesterday. The nudes, the cheating. Shut the fuck up and stop pretending.

I didn't want to believe it, I saw it yesterday though, the kissing

I agree she's be working at this for a while and everyone thinks you're a cuck to even have let it GET to this, what are you autistic? Can't tell when your chick has lost interest in you? You like psychopathic chicks, just because they gave you pussy so badly you're willing to treat her with a higher level of respect than she treats the world. That is not respecting women, that is enabling people. 2017, get on board with egalitarianism you door opening, ladies first, don't hit a women even if she beats you cuck.

Too bad, its been months, you ADMITTED to helping her with an instagram that was full of HER nudes. That didn't happen in a day you retard. Who are you trying to fool?

Post the nudes op

I think you're getting 2 anons confused

Faggot deleted them, only saves cock pics

Well, OP. I have a story for you.

I loved this girl so much and I messed up before we dated. I was with another girl before we were anything serious when we were meant to be exclusive to each other. Anyways, the second girl told her but we made a four month attempt at moving from it. Those four months were horrible but the next two months were the best out of my life. We started dating and I had told her that she was the only girl I told I loved. This was a lie. I told it to the second girl but only because she had feelings for me and I didn't want her to leave because she was considered a friend - anyways, the my girlfriend, well, ex-girlfriend found out I lied about it and only today we broke it off.

We both loved each other and the last mention of feelings we had for each other was when she told me "I hate you with all my heart" meanwhile I was assuring her that I only loved her. My heart has never been broken worse.

I already miss her.

I just don't know how to cope with these feelings anymore. I have been smoking twice as much weed the past 2 weeks just to keep myself eating and doing chores and shit. I didn't even know what love felt like until I met her (I'm autistic so my emotional and social comprehesion equals that of a Llama) Heck it get's me so crazily excited to just think about her and I just don't know what to do with all the pain and the sadness. I don't even cry anymore. I tried a couple times but haven't shed tears in months now. Just don't know what else to do

Anyone bitching about a relationship they weren't able to solve themselves, let get past the point of no return, and/or even on Sup Forums bitching about their relationships are immediately cucks for not being able to handle their own business with women. In addition, instantaneously too immature for a relationship if you're asking us what to do when literally there are sights dedicated to resolving issues, we are just going to tell you to break up and post nudes, or worse. You fools.

>>You fools.

Thanks for improving my day ^^

So post the nudes you cuck

"Heck"
Confirmed that ANY relationship WILL make you feel like this because you're autistic. The girl doesn't even have to love you. Trust, my buddy is autistic and he keeps falling in love with sluts and whores who are in relationships and he thinks that's love too. "If she chose me over him, in this second, I must really be worth something" but in the end women just use mentally ill people like you till they can't anymore then move on to real men who have worked through their issues.

This nigger is just feeling Oxycontin for the first time and thinks its love, he's autistic, he doesn't understand that love is MORE than a feeling.

But that's the real depth of it all. These people all release a drug called oxytocin. They are forever alone virginfags so they think this chemical release is love. When really love isn't just a feeling, it is an action, and a sacrifice. You don't have love with someone until they love you as well. If you fool around with a girl and immediately think you love her, congrats, you're just a horrid subject of a slut.

You need to act impusively or it will hurt much more, tell her you have an anniversary gift and gently drag her to your doorstep, open the door push her the fuck out with all force while yelling "Don't ever show your face to me you dirty cheating whore!", close the door, get your adrenaline down, chill and deal with the consequences in quiet. Trust me, do it or shit will get worse and you may not retain your manliness. Also you can hatefuck her before that.

nudes?

I concur, with slight reluctance.

But yes, I agree, love is not just emotion, it's thought and action just as much.

I can understand your reluctance, the harsh realities can be a folly to hope on some of the masses, that they be able to digest and understand. Sadly most spiral into great depressions when they realize what actually goes into living one's life should they continue down the path of, "The Normie."

Fuck yo ass niqqa I'm no gösh dirndeld normie fag. I'm a full-blown Mememage.

on more pic of her pla

Be a rational adult. assess the situation before you confront her. then confront her. get her side of story, her opinions, her thoughts.

THEN if you want to continue the relationship (which I do not advise, but Heyman it's your choice, pick your poison) ASK her if she wants to continue the relationship.

IF SHE SAYS NO then fuck it move the fuck on and don't lose yourself.

IF SHE SAYS YES then STEP THE FUCK BACK and BE 100% HONEST WITH YOURSELF and think WILL THIS BITCH CHEAT AGAIN? if yes, fucking dump her unloyal ass. IF NO then set the base for the continuation of the relationship and continue BUT make sure she knows that you're not fucking around and that you've put your trust with her again (forgive but do not forget).

Daz it mayne. there's more to it but you're a fucking matureish Human being. figure it out.

Kys nigger faggot

No you weren't. You got cucked by a poo you faggot HAHAHAHAHAHA

mememage = normal fag of autitsts

phrasinng

Same here user. It's gotten to a point where I can't even access the WEBMs and I secretly hope for a thread with gifs

Post the nudes this story is fucking stupid

Op is a cuck

>recently got out of school and picked up a full time job
>gf still has a year or two to go
>we're both busy all the time and see eachother at most 4 times a month
>every summer she leaves for 2 and a half months to visit family in North Carolina.
>2 and a half months of no physical affection
>Anxiety acts up and I constantly think she's cheating

Feels fuckin bad man. I wish our schedules were better I fucking hate not being able to see her.