Would you marry a black woman?

Would you marry a black woman?

no, i would never soil my bloodline with a slave

No.

You won't, don't worry. Neckbeards don't reproduce.
Why?

I would definitely fuck one, but I find white skin much more attractive.

Im gay so no

this is how wonder woman should have looked like and not some skiny sefardi. I wish I could marry a black woman, sadly there are close to 0 in my country.

Why are black mamas so hot?

what do black people have to do with slavs? sure there is this crazy theory that all slavs are black, because they traded black people for amber, but that is just a theory.

Only if she's like my 12th wife and bred over 50 white children

Where are you from?
You can go to a different country for a few months and go wife-hunting if you want.

no i just dont find them to be attractive

Try getting 1 first, beta.

for over 20k years gay man had absolutly no problems with marrying stright women and having children with them, why are the gays today so inempt?

If you get close enough the void will suck you in.

Belarus. And I do not have the money to go to different countries.

Eurofag here. Most black people in our area are Africans who recently came here as refugees, so they're rather annoying, pseudo-French speaking (or screaming) half-animals. But I'd surely take someone like Alicia Keys.

at least some had to. otherwise there would be no neckbeards.

You sounf gay yourself.
Then go to africa, you don't need much money there.

You made me smile

Neckbeards are a recent phenomena.
There were no neckbeards back in the day.

But you do understand that Belarus is in Europe, and a plane from Europe to africa is not free, and I would have to get to a city first with an air passport and get the permit to leave Belarus, pay for the passport and pay for the visa?

Am not gay. I despise lesbians.

>Marry submissive, right-wing black girl
>Procreate with white women on the side
>Profit!

Sure

Almost all the blacks I've seen in my country come here for work or study and are respectful of others and dress well. Saw a couple of them in the club one night. Very chill.

I only saw one aggressive one who was viciously attacking a toilet seat near a metro station. Around 6'5'', muscular and ape like face. The seat never stood a chance. Dressed in basket ball clothes. Probably american.

Hot and smart one of course...

Lakeiysha from da hood, never.

No.
When you marry a woman you marry into her family.
It is a statistical impossibility that you won't be marrying into a family with at least a few complete niggers in it.
The inevitable scenario of the useless mother-in-law who just "needs a few dollars" to get by, or the brother-in-law who's "good for" the loan will eventually rear its head.
Just a microcosm of society in general. Involve yourself with minorities and you will eventually be bled dry.

Lol ok. Just so you know not everyone on this site is a loser. Just because you are don't mean you gotta hate kid. Ive dated black chicks so no

> permit to leave Belarus

Wtf

Yes they are jej you don't have to lie to kick it user

you can't just leave the country, if you want to. you need to get a permit for a month, three months or a year. If you do not return after the set time you or your family can end up in jail, and you always have to pay a hefty fine. There are also special permits, when you go to school in a different country, or when your a goverment worker, but those are impossible to get for a normal person. Plus it is nothing. In Russia you need a passport to move around the country. You can't for example just move to a big city, because life is better there.

No

Make some money. It's not that expensive. If you're really that poor, then you can't marry any woman.
Damn, this is a good argument. However, I'm sure there are some, you just need to look for them.

woman can't marry woman in my country. And to marry a rich foriegner you need a special permit. Which more or less means a huge bribe .

Your country is seriously fucked, get the fuck away from there asap.

depends on looks and character

Add it to my harem, make bastard children with it

Obviously. Nobody said it would be a random Shaniqua from the street.
>it
Come on, dude. For real?

That's any family you cuck. Sit down and shut up with your gross generalizations and blanket statements.

PIC obviously very fucking related...

sure! why not? as long as she's cool and i'm attracted to her...

look-wise, rihanna would be my kinda gal, or the half-famous insta girl on the pic (if she was ten years older).

An improper use of the excessively used "cuck", in the very first sentence. Child detected.

Get out in the real world. Accumulate some actual capital. Get married. Procreate. Then get back to me about blanket statements, kiddo.
Until you have something resembling experience to point toward, it's you who should refrain from speaking.

I did, life has been amazing ever since

i did marry one. i love her. she broke my heart. now im bitter and cant feel love for anything and wont ever be able to get out of the depression ive been left in.

no they have weird hair and when they arent wearing a wig they look disgusting

Uhhhhhh

Considering there's only like 1:100 negress' that have human features and I don't want stinky black puss, fuck no.
Lol, dumb faggot went black and can't come back, good job loser.

>if she was ten years older
What? The younger the better. These are the laws of nature. Young women are more fertile and attractive.

What else would you call it but a "it" like kek its not like its human anyway

You do realize all bloodlines have a history of slavery right? Your precious bloodline was soiled before you became the living result of a drug induced rape session

Fuck? Yes
Marry? Fuck No!

I wouldn't marry any woman, ever.

Marriage gives them too much power in this day and age, while you get jack shit.

Of course. Why not?

since skin color is no factor for me that matters, sure.

You're retarded.

That's like saying

"Stick your scissors into the power socket, then get back to me about blanket statements"

Once you've already done it, it's too late.

>>I wouldnt marry a "white" woman. or a "black" woman. That belongs withe the alpha beta cuckery,. Forget marrying colors.

You get to procreate, have your genes on this planet after you die, have a loving family and purpose.
Keep jerking that little pee pee, mgtow beta.

yah, but apparently she's 16. and i usually like it, when my gfs are around my age.

Stellar rebuttal old boy. Your education is showing.

Me white she African? Nope

Nope. The purpose of marriage is to create children, I don't want non-white kids.

spends his life on his knees >>alpha

yeah because it's only colour that matters.
not the annoying attitude, lack of manners and smell.

it's like you've never met a nigger before.

Yes I would and I wouldn't give two shits about what the virgins on Sup Forums think

all white males of any outrage to race are topkek sissy momma's boy degenerates trying to lick a boot. stand on somebody elses head, etc all for the pussy
"white "knights"

No but I'd definitely fuck one.

If it means I have gf, yes

Depends. Black in the states means anything with African ancestry. If that's the standard, then yes. Alicia Keys, Adriana Lima and Halle Berry are mixed with black. Beyoncé is a creole. I find her attractive.

Now I'm not fucking Zulu looking bitch.

if she looks like OP's pic then in a heart beat... I'm not some degenerate who could find that unattractive.

Leading your woman and kids through life is kneeling?
You need to go out more.
Virginity is Sup Forums's biggest weakness.

I don't know man what about my baby?

discord.
gg
/Xy82VF7

Join us here we got a good number of categories and are always looking for more active members!

My friend is married to a hot half black chick. She's crazy and he has to beat her all the time. He is a union electrician and comes from a upper middle class family. She's from white trash trailer park. His kid looks 100% white. It's amazing. Whenever they fight he calls her a dumb nigger and tells his kid to ignore the nigger in the room.

No but I would have both Her and her Sis/Best Friend.

> unlike black dudes id wanna stick with both of them too

Black chicks want guys who are dependable and wont run off.

...not sure why you say this
but then again I shave, so no beard

He's living the dream..

that's PRECISELY what i want!

There's a very huge difference between refugees and actual immigrants mate

You own antique farm equipment

You don't marry it

which are attributes that are not tide to a skin color. I know what I am talking about I was already in two relationships with black girls.

> beating women
> when you're supposed to just give them the cold shoulder until they cant stand it

pleb tier

no, their butts are too big and my dick is too small :(

>You get to procreate,

Big whoop.

>have your genes on this planet after you die,

My genes are already on this planet, in everything that lives. lrn2genetics. So are yours, for that matter.

> have a loving family

The Disney is strong in this one.

loving until she decides it's time to cash out the divorce prizes, usually 7-10 years after marriage once there are spoils to divide.

>and purpose.

yeah, I got purpose elsewhere, thx.

Neckbeards are a genetic aberration like mongoloids

This user at least has his Women 101 right.

No. My friend is awesome. She's a crazy bitch and I'd beat her too. Plus I'm a male-feminist. If a woman steps up to a man, a man should treat her like one. I believe in equality for the women who want it. If I went after a man bigger than me, he would fuck me up. Those Women should learn not fight bigger people.

Enjoy your hentai amd loneliness.

>Leading your woman and kids

"Leading" your woman worked when women were more dependent and subordinate.

You can't "lead" a person who can take you to court, get the house, 50%+ of assets + the kids + alimony, plus sympathy points from everyone, and be boning Chad the pool guy next weekend with no consequences.

wow, you're incredibly talented at photoshooping! congrats, user.

Only if she was like 5/10.

Women are so incredibly vain that when you add in the fact that she's black she'll just use her good looks as justification for uneducated ratchet behavior the rest of her life. If she does manage to be ghetto-gold she'll just dress up in costumes drinking/eating ridiculously expensive frivolities as her culture suffers in poverty like some sort of Hunger Games-ian dystopia.

The only women worth marrying are ones who were lucky enough to be born 5~6/10, they don't suffer from princess sickness so they haven't disassociated to the point where they can't maintain relationships without a cock lodged in them.

Never

I wouldn't marry anyone.

prupose
is on b

This.

Women have been given agency, but beyond that they are, really, given an incredible amount of exceptions when it comes to decent human behavior. This is exacerbated by social pressures and legislation that enact a sort of soft-misogyny that women for some reason really just aren't privy to.

Hey, Sup Forums is entertainment. I get to connect with my inner tard and chortle chortle at crude memes and pubescent boy jokes.

pic related

entertainment? I see it more of an insight into the asshole of society

"asshole of society" is being too generous about the power of this place.

It's just a bunch of boys who found a place to be crude, rude and lewd on.

Sure provided she doesn't have bullshit curly hair