Radiohead

>their Glastonbury set was just filled with politics and rants about politicians and how Theresa should shut the door on her way out, and garbage like that

Bunch of fucking hacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/events/ec584f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Glastonbury
>No white people there

sounds about right

maybe you're wrong about everything

At least someone's bothering to speak up for us.

Good.

>us

Back to /r/OpenBorders/

Yes, the disabled, the poor. You wouldn't know what that is because you've obviously had an easy life. And who said anything about borders you daft cunt?

>disabled
>poor
>on Sup Forums
yup, pretty much (You) right there. remind me, how did Vlad Teresa made you both of those things?

Labour are open borders cucks.

The poor are poor for a reason. Their own fault.

The disabled get a pretty good life in the UK.

>rants

did you even watch the show op?

C O R B Y N H E A D

Radiohead:

>Play slow, dull set despite headlining a festival
>Play a load of songs no one has heard
>Pander to cult of Corbyn

Foo Fighters:

>Play energetic, passionate set
>Play loads of anthems and hits that the crowd will go mad for
>Tell Corbynistas chanting to shut the fuck up

This is why buttrock always prevails over Sup Forumscure.

>even Sup Forums is now /pol

Why do I keep coming back to this shithole?

>Plays songs that their biggest fans with appreciate.

Sure sounds like a dick move on their part.

Which hits were missing from the set? I watched the whole thing and recognized all but one or two songs and enjoyed it.

No Burn The Witch, Knives Out, Go To Sleep, Little By Little, A Punch Up At A Wedding, I Might Be Wrong, Reckoner, Separator, Electioneering

say what you want about the Foo Fighters, they have a seriously shit hot drummer and bassist.

You seem to be naming your favourite songs, not unanimous favourites or hits. There's only so many songs you can play in 2 hours and they covered all the most popular ones (Creep, Karma Police, No Surprises, etc).

They played 25 songs and missed out a few of their hits, which is the answer your sought, you obnoxious cunt.

kek
Did Dave actually tell the Corbynistas to shut it?

no

he told the to STU when they were chanting that gay Corbyn thing

Why is there no glastonbury thread? Moderat is on. Literally the only decent thing on this whole festival besides Jon Hopkins.

do you have a link ? my proxy isn't working and I can't watch it on BBC

I'm using hoxx vpn. Works OK.

Last song now though.

Literally, you're wrong

t. radioshit normie

t. edgy nigger

So did the Foo Fighters win Glastonbury?

Drummer, yes, their bassist is pretty average though.

imagine actually believing being poor is your own fault

Yes. Specifically Dave's fucking amazing monologues. Fucking love Dave. Dave is such a bro.

it was pretty great but not as good as radiohead imo
idk why people hate foo fighter's, they're a lot of fun rly

Ed Sheeran looks homeless

They were pretty involved, enthusiastic and full of energy. Reviews are overwhelmingly positive, so would say they came out of it with thumbs up

I think cos their records all sound the fucking same.

He could put a glass eye to sleep. Boring little twat.

they might have if theyd played more songs in place of dave talking endlessly. fucker loves the sound of his own voice.

they always talk about how theyre gonna play all night and then they play like 23 songs... but this time they only even played 20 (if you count the dumb medley of covers they did during band intros)

and they managed to go over curfew? dave STOP TALKING SO MUCH. he'a funny and entertaining but it was too much

also. the pretender and monkey wrench shud not be 10mins long each

they are an electrifying live band massively let down by their lack of self awareness. or dave's at least

>fucker loves the sound of his own voice
Not only that, but for the few minutes I tuned in he was just talking about how fucking great he is. What a massive cunt.

>tfw Barry Gibb is great

Oldies act is always the best

The fans loved it though. The were right into the rapport with the band.

The lack of that was exactly what Radiohead were criticised for the night previous

im honestly so surprised at the general reaction to both of these headkine slots. considering it was radiohead i thought they were about as warm as you could hope lol. and the setlist was as crowd friendly as they could go without being criticised for special treatment.

i think i just preferred them performing more songs brilliantly than fewer songs with some drawn out far more than needed. sure thom isnt the frontman dave is but i thought the show Rhead put on was an absolute masterclass. but i understand what people got out of the foos.

maybe im just jaded. ive seen foos 3 times so maybe it just feels like the same old

they've always been politically liberal
why are you so mad

Wtf I love memerock now?

With ease. Is this you?

also. rants?

p sure that one comment about theresa may was all he said about politics. he barely said anything else in general. nothing constitued a rant

Literally 7 (SEVEN) BBC red button channels and they're only showing Glastonbury on of them and all are repeat sets from earlier.

Glad I don't pay my license.

>when you have no solid political stance other than "muh immigrants" and it's rooted in nothing more than a fear of brown people

Say what you want about the Foo Fighters music, and I know it's not particularly well liked on here, but they always put on a show. I've seen them quite a few times and they've never been anything less than very good.

I've seen Radiohead before too and they were amazing as well, but it's a whole different style of live show for them.

why is it hard for people to sympathize with someone that had a lot less fortunate circumstances surrounding their upbringing? Be at least a little empathetic goddamn

>filled with

He mentioned Theresa May once, then said hope, then the crowd did the Corbyn chant, he joined in for a second, that was it.

bbc.co.uk/events/ec584f

Certainly agree. Foo's have some great rock tracks, but lots of shit I haven't got much time for. That said, live performance-wise they're exactly want you want for money and have been the best thing at this year's Glastonbury.

Probably would have been a better Sunday headliner though.

>rooted in nothing more than a fear of brown people
You should check out some statistics, you dumb fuck. Middle-eastern """refugees""" are a terrible fucking investment.
In some countries it's actually legal to publicize statistics that include ethnicity.

Why aren't these on their red button service? Do you know?

>people fleeing a civil war that is literally tearing the country apart
>""investment""

go fuck yourself holy shit

He's right though. You lefties insist on remarking the benefits of immigration in exclusively economic terms so why so vexed by the use of the word 'investment'?

>rooted in nothing more than a fear of brown people
Or Islam

This crowd for Boy Better Know is like Sup Forums's wet dream. Not a single black person in sight, literally all white middle class people.

>literally all white middle class people.
That's Glastonbury

>DUDE FUCK FOSSIL FUELS LMAO
>DUDE BUY OUR VINYL ALBUMS AND GET TICKETS FOR OUR AIRPLANE-AND-BUS-RELIANT WORLD TOUR AND WITNESS OUR ELECTRICITY-GUZZLING LIVE SET LMAO

would you say he's THE BEST

i dont give a fuck about the "economic benefits" of immigrants, it's about helping people that have lost their family, friends and homes to a fucking civil war. You talk as if these people were cattle or something

Well, are they gonna leave again? No? Then shut the fuck up. What the fuck are you gonna do if global warming turns out to not be a hoax? What are you doing about the millions of people starving to death every year?
People will fucking die no matter what. You could be saving people right now if you really cared, but you don't really care. You would rather spend your time shitposting on a fucking imageboard than saving people's lives.

>he thinks asylum seekers are only from syria

Mate, how naive are you?

>it's about helping people that have lost their family, friends and homes to a fucking civil war.
importing half of the middle east and africa is not helping syria in any way. most refugees aren't even fucking syrian. even then, syria needs its people if they ever want to make their country livable again. although that's probably the goal of TPTB, making it a perpertual warzone so they'll never stop flooding in.

Was this Ed Sheeran?

He was shown up recently for not having a fucking clue about the cause he shills when he was tossing off over Eric Clapton then playing a rock against racism gig.

I'd take in unaccompanied minors from Syria. Sadly, they get targeted by the human sex traffickers and don't make it this far, instead we end up with young men posing as kids.

a) global warming has literally nothing to do with this conversation, stop throwing around buzzwords to sound like you have an argument
b) all im saying is that painting all refugees as the same is stupid and inconsiderate of the problems that a lot of these people have had. Many are just people trying to find a better life for their families.
Syria is just one example
i guess you have all the answers to problems concerning international affairs, so what do you think we should do? bomb everything that we dont agree with? worked real well the last few times we've done that right? It hasn't come back to bite us in the ass or anything

you're a moron and have no idea what you're talking about
global warming does have everything to do with this conversation - eventually it's going to get too hot around the equator and people are going to start moving - where are they going to go? how many is too many people to take in? the refugees coming now are already taking a toll on the quality of life of native europeans, how many more will come when global warming really ramps up, and when do you put your own people above foreigners?
the solution is to close the gate to refugees, pull back european and US involvement in the region, and let the middle east sort itself out. it's clear the asylum seekers aren't just looking for a better life but are instead taking advantage of european kindness - if they were merely looking to survive, they would stop in greece or turkey or italy like they are supposed to and not move on deeper into europe, but they don't. turn them around, make them fight for their country (if they're syrian that is, which again most aren't, and if they aren't syrian they have no legitimate claim to asylum anyway). that's the answer.

>global warming has literally nothing to do with this conversation
Yes it fucking does, you dumb hippie. It will potentially create hundreds of millions of refugees that you won't be able to help either.
>painting all refugees as the same is stupid and inconsiderate
Never did I do such a thing. It is a scientific fact that middle-eastern refugees on average cost a lot of money. At least where I live. Money that I would rather have go to people who live here already, meanwhile some faggots would rather cut public spending on things like schools and healthcare so they can import more third-worlders. Thankfully the tide has already turned here, and initiatives to slow the stream of refugees who seek asylum are in full effect and working.

Yes, Syria is one example. When they travel thousands of miles across an entire continent they become economic migrants.

Of course. I bet you don't live in the already grim post-industrial northern towns these people get dumped in.

imagine getting BTFO as hard as this dweeb is

>The poor are poor for a reason. Their own fault.
You have to be at least 18 years old to use this website.

Dweeb is a good insult. Not heard that one in a decade, lel

Back to 9gag.

Worked like a charm, thanks man

Justice killed it btw

should have been on instead of ed sheeran. fuck me, he was bad.

I was going to watch his set on replay, was he that bad ?

>being this retarded

Scouse Scum.