What's the best Pink Floyd album?

I'm kind of new to their music. What are your favourites and why?
(so far pic rel, but that might change)

Relics is pretty dope, although it's not my favorite. I don't normally listen to compilation albums, but all of the tracks are non-album singles. It's a collection of super psychedelic music from their period under Syd Barrett. You might be familiar with "Arnold Layne" and/or "See Emily Play".
My favorite is either Meddle or Animals. Both are super atmospheric and dynamic in sound. They feel much more prog rock than, for example, Dark Side of the Moon.

dsotm

Obviously this

obviously a pleb

yeah dark side of the moon was still the most impactful for me

I'd have to say Meddle because the final track is like an album experience of its own. Really every album before final cut was good

WYWH is the best. The other albums are not even close. Closest is animals tho.

Wish You Were Here and Atom Heart Mother are the best. DSotM is good, but incredibly overrated. The Wall is ass

Animals and Atom Heart Mother

wish you were here, meddle, and the wall

The wall is pure garbage

Musically their first two albums are far superior to any other, but people generally love the production of Meddle through The Wall.

before someone inevitably says animals, have you ever thought that it's the most calculated pf album and the most "babby's first" it's not terrible but it's certainly not that great

someone post the tier list pasta

Atom Heart Mother or DSOTM for me

There are a lot of good choices for "Pink Floyd's best album". Only one is correct tho, and that would be WYWH.

DSOTM is their best hands down. The real argument is what album is the next best album. I'm going to say Meddle.

Animals

Animals, Dark Side, Wish You Where Here, Obscured by Clouds

everybody forgets about obscured by clouds

literally just wish you were here leftovers

So far for me
Piper > DSOTM > Echoes > Wish You Were Here > Saucerful > Animals

This

Pink Floyd:
>This Is How You See Pink Floyd Under The Influence Of Drugs
>This Is How You See Pink Floyd Under The Influence Of Drugs 2: Syd's Secret Lab
>Pinkfloyd∞
>Moo' You Looking At?
>Detail From Photograph Of Drowning Man - Figure 1 - The Ear
>Where The Fuck Are My Glasses?
>That Science Experiment We Did In Year 9
>American Fire Hazard!
>Bigpig's London Adventure (Legal action from Wandsworth council pending)
>Roger Waters Presents: I've Covered This Album Up With A Wall So If You Want To See What's Inside You'll Have To Buy The Bloody Thing
>Roger Waters Presents: These Are All The Medals My Dad Could Have Won If He Were Alive Today - Did I Mention He's Dead?
>The Saunton Sands Hotel Finally Lives Up To Its Name
>Shimmering Silver Head Of Wisdom Looking At Me

6/10 opinion

Animals, Piper, Saucerful, Dark Side, and Wish you were here.
But I also like parts of The Wall, Atom Heart Mother, Endless River, etc.