twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get off Sup Forums summerfag

just bee yourself ;)

lower standards, sell soul, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=fPfH22Svyrg

gf machine broke?

Stop sucking dick and being a faggot, wait that will never happen

Don't bother. Women are parasites.

Be good looking. That's the most important part. You don't have to look like an Adonis, but you have to be at least a 7.

Be charismatic. Exude confidence and be able to make a woman laugh. Know how to disparage her in a joking way that makes her want to one-up you with cute comebacks.

Have money. Either have a steady job at which you easily make a disposable income, or come from money.

Have a nice car. No economy model sedan or old junker bullshit unless you're restoring that junker.

Be detached, not clingy. Make her work a little for your attention.

Have a skill. Music is a big plus, but cooking or being able to work with your hands to build or create stuff work too.
These are things I've learned women want by being the total opposite and observing. I don't have a gf either, nor will I ever have one, because I cannot do anything on this list.

Good luck.

Build her and her roommates a shoe rack because the god damn entry way into their house is a mess. Like a nice sanded polyurethaned 3 story shoe rack.

Don't give up user

>1. Wait until you get to college
>2. Practice good personal hygiene
>3. Don't dress like a faggot (no fedoras, no capes and no fucking mlp tshirts)
>4. Go to a party where there are girls.
>5. Drink between 1-2 drinks no more or less.
>6. Make eye contact with girls you find attractive and smile.
>7. If she smiles back walk over to her and introduce herself (a good ice breaker is what's your major).
>8. If things are clicking ask her if she'd like to go somewhere quiet so you can talk.
>9. Once you have her alone make your move.

Sounds like work. I already have a job. Why would someone want to share their time and money like that?

>Once you have her alone make your move
Because kidnap is technically illegal so...

>wanna go somewhere a little more quiet?
>benis n anus FUGGG :DDDD

I fit most of these criteria but no women come to me. I think you need to show these things in women's faces otherwise they won't be interested.

> I am a 7 at leas
>I am confident and it shows in my speaking
>I am salary and do side business. I have 90k cash in the bank. But I don't show that I do. Although I do have a Rolex and wear it daily.
> Car is a loaded opc insignia. Not super flashy but nice enough to hit this point
> I talk to people and am engaged, never get to the point where I would need to play the 'authentic' detached' moment
> My career is my skill. I build cars on the sure. No creative skills though really. All mechanical.

Am in a long term relationship, am skinny, and don't flaunt my money, and do not use social media nearly at all. Those are probably my biggest factors in not getting attention from women, although the type that are looking for that may be against what I'm looking for anyway.

start by getting off Sup Forums and talking to them. Once you get comfortable enough that social awkwardness is gone, you can start flirting.

>cringe

Maybe but I actually have a girl that lets me touch her so...

>LARPing this much

talk to girls. its not that hard.

Become liberal

This guy's has all the right answers. There may be a lot of butthurt people on Sup Forums but this guy's knows his shit.

what game is this from

Hitting hard
Insert inside

>LARPing

>Am in a long term relationship
Maybe they can smell the douche all over you. If you're in a LTR why do you need women to be attracted to you?

you are probably a fucking douche bag and dont release it.

>be me
>be about a 7
>Very little charisma, but confident anyway
>have no money other than NEETbux
>Have no job, nor have any intention of getting one
>never driven a car in my life
>have no skills other than building computers
>be LITERAL ChinNEET
>Still manage to have 8/10 gf who is devoted
>3 years now, relationship is stronger than ever
You only need all that if you want a standard gold nigger whore. If you want a girl who you actually connect with, you just need to get out there and get lucky. that is ALL you need.

Obviously if you are a bronyfag or something you will struggle, but if you are even slightly approachable then that's all there is to it.

money