Why do you live in Ohio?

Why do you live in Ohio?

I know there are a lot of you in here, it's not like you work.

I'm in Fairborn because it's cheap and the girls are easy.

>Fairborn
No shit? Do you know this guy?

I don't. But I also don't know a lot of people. You near here?

I'm in Hillard

Responding from work, but I grew up here. Toledo area. It's cheap, everywhere but the various ghettos is decent, and there are actually a lot of things to do here, especially if you include driving to Detroit, Fort Wayne, Cleveland, or Columbus. About half the people here are down for pretty much anything, because they've lulled themselves into a mindset that there is nothing to do, so they're willing to take any escape. Un/fortunately that also means there's a lot of crime (whether that's good or bad depends on the person).

>driving to Detroit

columbus checking in

Powell here. Spoiled white suburb girls and milf soccer Moms. Cant really complain, feels like paradise here. Havent seen a nigger in years.

Marion... Fuck this town

or driving through Detroit to Windsor to drink and gamble at 19, didn't everyone in northern Ohio do this?

Westside of Cleveland here

Stay the fuck out of Detroit...got it?
Good!
Although our criminals are getting a little desperate, it would be nice for fresh Ohioans to rob.....

I know everyone did when I was 19. Nothing better than randomly running into people you know in a foreign country.

Shit, I've spent more time in downtown Detroit than most of the white people my age that actually live there. Outskirts are a different story, I don't wander too far since Harpo's went to crap, other than to find cheap hotels or hole in the wall raves. I try to get fresh Ohioans for y'all to rob, but for whatever reason, they think they'll get robbed...

I just came back from Ohio. Moved there for about 3 months from southern Nevada and holy shit what a difference. It's cheaper there but it wasn't that great. I was in NE Ohio in Kent. Cleveland was cool though.

Ohio has the sluttiest girls in the world.

I just quit my job today and walked to my pkug and picked up the pipe help me out here man im 19 and been to every state in america im gorgeous ripped perfect teeth not bragging im not a man whore but im sad, hurt from my childhood my life didnt start till i turned 18 packed my shit and left fell in love once, gross almost makes me wanna puke... but anyways i smoke meth now been homeless for about a year living in my granfmas boyfriends workroom sleeping on a bed made of blankets on the floor i refuse to work for some reason i wanna do drugs i need help and ohio is fulllllll of drugs tasty ones

Was supposed to be a pic of me... idk wtf is wrong i cant see it im using mimi 419 area bellevue

gonna need some stories here

How much you payin for glass? Used to sell in the 419, always curious about how the scene is going without me.