I need a quick and painless way to kill myself. Haven't got a gun and i don't want to suffocate

I need a quick and painless way to kill myself. Haven't got a gun and i don't want to suffocate.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/07/21/world/americas/21tijuana.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Walk to a building. Then jump.

is this 100%? i don't like taking chances

Don't spoil the surprise.

Wait it out for another 60 years. Death will come in its own time.

If you get bored in the mean time then do something useful. Adopt an unwanted doggo that's due to be put down and give it a nice life.

I can't wait this is agony

Get a plane ticket move across the country and try something new. If your life sucks so much that you'd throw it away why not just change it because fuck it. Go to Europe and backpack for a few months, roam the US, just go out there and do something wild, because you don't worry about it anymore

It's worse than it's ever been.

Or buy a plane ticket and a letter opener. Go fight ISIS and keep us updated.

Become legend.

overdose sleeping pills

You're assuming i have those resources to make it happen, I need an exit now.

I thought of that but i read that it is agony... i might.

yea about 100%

just jump head first *like a dive
and the building should be atleast 6 stories high.

also im pretty sure just slitting the wrist isnt that painfull either. you get tired of bloodloss but except for the cut there should not be that much pain. besides your trying to give up on alot of years of pain. getting a bit more for just a few seconds should be worth it

if the building is at least 5 stories tall and you jump head first.

Heroin or fentanyl.
Helium gas.

Any other way is wrong.

if you dont want agony.

laughing gas is a realy good way to go.

overdose of heroine is great aswell. it starts good and by the time you dont like it anymore you wont be able to stop it so atleast its a sure thing.

Not only is it possibly agony, it's not likely to work unless you got hammered first.

If you were drunk and took enough cause of death would prolly be respiratory depression could be less uncomfortable than Heroin or Fent,

Helium gas replaces oxygen in your lungs without your brain knowing.
You could do the same with nitrous oxide.

Yeah.

The only way you will die euphoric as in, your last thought be a nice one and feel good is laughing gas AKA n2o, take it without oxygen and guaranteed to die from lack of oxygen.

The painless way:

pentobarbital, a barbiturate commonly known as Nembutal

nytimes.com/2008/07/21/world/americas/21tijuana.html

“To witness it, it looks as peaceful as can be,” Mr. Nitschke said of death by pentobarbital. “I usually recommend that they take it with their favorite drink since it has a bitter taste. I’ve never seen anyone finish their whiskey or Champagne. There isn’t enough time to give a speech. You go to sleep and then you die.”

even with helium, there are complications: “From my own research, helium was readily available and you can do it yourself. However, there have been reports of people who have tried it and just woken up with a really bad headache – they tore the hood off when they were in a state of semi-consciousness, because their body was trying to fight for life.

Learn biology, stupidfuck. Ain't nonsuch a thing of painless death.

exit bag should do just fine

dont do that op.
backpakers are the lamest of the lamest scum of the earth