I've been with my girlfriend for about 8 months and she still won't let me fuck her up the ass and i really want to...

I've been with my girlfriend for about 8 months and she still won't let me fuck her up the ass and i really want to. What should I do?

start dating dudes

Find a dude. If you're that desperate to fuck an asshole clearly you're gay and it's best to just admit that and move on.

Not gay just always wanted to try anal

yep op is gay

Learn to actually be good in bed.

Statistics show that women more satisified with their sex lives try more sex acts overall (and ruled out that it was vice versa).

I've never had girlfriends have trouble trying it. Some have even been pretty early. With ex it was around the 2month Mark and previously she had tried it once and hated it, and current gf had never done it and we did it on the 2nd date. Can't remember timelines other than that but didn't take me over 8 months. Know why? Because I know how to please a woman and communicate with my partner. Learn the same, you literal faggot.

How is it gay to fuck a womans ass?

But she says I'm good

Ok user, I won't be insulting anymore since fucking a girl's ass and having her love every second of it is one of the greatest things on this green earth.

Just constructive criticism now.
How old are you,
how old is she,
how many partners have you each had, why does she say you are good,
Do you bring her to orgasm in bed,
Are you 100% able to tell the difference between faking and real,
And what things are you doing to make her want anal? Or are you literally just asking her about it? What do you know about anal for first timers?

because you want to put your penis in her anus
that's called sodomy
sodomy is what gay men want
hence
YOU'RE GAY

>im 24
>she is 22
>ive had 1
>shes had 4
>yeah she orgasms
>idk i don't think she fakes
>i eat the ass

Well if you put as much effort into her as you do in responses like this then you are fucked. Eating the ass is a good start though, she enjoys that? Does she give you any feedback?

Again, why does she say you are good and what do you know about first time anal?
Aga

She does enjoy when when i eat her ass. And i don't know anything about first time anal

Talk to her, and see if she has some hang ups about it. If she thinks it's dirty or painful or thinks it'll ruin her asshole, then you can try telling her that none of those things is necessarily true.

If it's just not for her, then decide if it's important enough to end the relationship.

By the way, everyone is different of course, but I discovered that when I was with someone who was down for anal whenever, I didn't want it as much. Hardly ever do it anymore.

This sounds like my writing shtyle...

Just give her the ol' lickaroo, she'll love you for it and practically beg you to sodomize her!

I do. I love eating her pussy and ass

she should probably dump you

Then she doesn't love you brah, and is probably letting Chad ram his 12" up her shit pipe

Time to start investigating user.
Tell me, does she poop really easily?
Does she blush a little when you mention anal, even though she won't let you near her shitter?
Has she ever called out Chad's name while you pound her with your 4" shrimp dick?

If the answers yes to any of those, I'd an hero tbh

>rape

Tip:silence is consent

Alright i gtg soon so I'm gonna just try to keep this as simple as possible. First trim your nails. Now what you want to start doing is using a finger during sex to play with her ass and lightly push in, but you only want to do this when she is really turned on.

Getting girls into anal is like Pavlov's bell, you want the idea to be positively reinforced as much as possible. Do it when she's cumming, do it when she has a vibrator and associates that great feeling with a finger in the ass, and do it when she's really enjoying whatever way she's getting fucked.

Next you want to have some type of toy to start playing with her butt. Some girls like buttplugs, some like the vibrating eggs, just figure it out and spend the 30 or so bucks on a toy. Make sure to use a legit lubricant with it.

Here is the most important part : Communication. After sex talk about the things she liked (find out why you are good in bed) and try to start associating assplay with those things if possible. Don't be too overt, because if you try too hard with all of this she will feel pressured and that will turn her off even more. Anal is about relaxation.

I don't think she would cheat on me

I would recommend giving her a nice relaxing massage sometime, coconut oil would be method of choice. Get her to lie down on a towel and relax. Spend at least a good 30 minutes giving her a legit massage with occasional erotic elements like a nice butt push or inner thigh rub, maybe sideboob. After she is actually relaxed start getting more erotic, and after you have her wet from rubbing the clit give her ass a nice deep massage for a few minutes before rubbing along her buttcrack and starting to insert a finger. This is when you want to slowly insert a full finger and gauge what she can handle, because she will be lubricated and relaxed. Play with her clit, run/spank her ass, play with boobs, or merely run a hand through her hair. Or whatever else she likes. If she's into the finger, you can use two. DO NOT finger ass like you would a pussy, and when you use the second finger do not put them side by side like with a pussy. You want to sort of cross your fingers together a little so that they look and feel like one giant deformed finger.

Depending on how big your dick is, you may need to move to 3 fingers or a buttplug. My general rule is always stretch her about 75% of my actual dick girth, but I'm thicker so I have to use 3 fingers and you might get away with 2. Make sure to kiss her, talk to her and have her tell you what feels good and what she wants. You might not get anal this time but be ready for it if she asks.

Do the massage thing and fingers during sex, and communicate/make her feel safe/make her feel like you're putting effort into her and it should happen.

Once it does happen: Enter really slowly (and don't be afraid to just pause for a few minutes without moving and let her ass acclimate to being stretched the fuck out), with LOTS of lube, doing things with your hands to her to help her relax or get her really turned on. For some girls this is rubbing the clit and playing with boobs, for others it's choking, pulling her hair, spanking her. One of the things with my ex was licking her back up and down as I penetrated. It depends on the girl, be creative and gauge her reactions. Make sure to have a safe or slow word or stop if she's in too much pain, sometimes it take a few tries

Kys. If you aren't content with a vagina then you're a fucking faggot.

Just go for it, easier to say sorry that ask for permission. Get her on top, give her the old Arthur Fonzerelli, she'll either ride it out or tell you to get ur thumb out of her ass. If she rides it out replace with dick.....

Does this work

60% of the time, it works every time.

>She can handle a finger so she must be able to handle something with different shape and textured and ten times thicker

You're actually a faggot. Lol have fun with your shortcuts, won't get you far in life.

Ive lived a good life, you fuck sticks have no idea what a hard days work is....