Anti-establishment Rodrigo Duterte has secured a massive win in the Philippine presidential elections...

>Anti-establishment Rodrigo Duterte has secured a massive win in the Philippine presidential elections, AFP reported citing a poll monitor.

>He repeated his vows at his final rally as runner-up, calling on the electorate to "forget the laws on human rights [...] if I make it to the presidential palace, I will do just what I did as mayor. You drug pushers, hold-up men and do-nothings, you better go out. Because as the mayor, I'd kill you."

rt.com/news/line/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(Philippines)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tydings–McDuffie_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ9cWvek2U
infograpix.blogspot.com/2016/05/shocking-worldbank-secret-loan-to.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/08/the-secret-life-of-sadiq-khan-london-s-first-muslim-mayor.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well yeah the Trans Pacific Partnership helped duh.

Activate it.

Looks like a spic

based

That's because the Spaniards fucked them for a while before we got there.

>you better go out. Because as the mayor, I'd kill you."

Fucking rad.

pumasok si dick

Better invest in plain tickets, stick-up man.

Maybe he has balls enough to deal with the Islamists.

He already did
youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4

He looks like one of those mafia leaders,

Don't mess with him Anons

Filipino subhumans voting in this guy isn't really surprising

>muh Punisher
>muh kill anyone I don't like

Nigga needs to hit a blunt and chill out.

>f I make it to the presidential palace, I will do just what I did as mayor. You drug pushers, hold-up men and do-nothings, you better go out. Because as the mayor, I'd kill you."

R W D S
W
D
S

This guy is based!

But that's how you build a race capable of civilization you clown.

I think the Punisher Netflix series is going to come out a lot earlier than planned, and it's going to be a documentary

The reason there are so many degenerates these days is because governments cant kill them because it's supposedly inhumane. They didn't have to worry about that shit 200-300 years ago.

>city he was mayor of had high crime rate.
>goes punisher on its ass
>safer than Manila
>free ambulance rides
>cushy jail for women
>don't hassle muh prostitutes
>lives lower to middle class
>gets all the pussy willingly

Not to mention has a low population and more space so its easier to manage

Also Commie and NPA ties to scare off people

This guy has of made

>
>But that's how you build a race capable of civilization you clown.
kek

We're gonna make the Phillipines great again

>again

how do i know his not some miffa boss that sells out to the bigger cartel gangs and just spend time killing the smaller ones?

it could be like Sicario you feel me

can't stop it so control it by reducing it to one group

> (OP)
>how do i know his not some miffa boss that sells out to the bigger cartel gangs and just spend time killing the smaller ones?
We don't know honestly, personally i would prefer the admin bet.

>TFW Trumps are rising all around the world

Praise kek.

when did the Philippines been great ?

i get message requests from random Filipinas on Facebook

don't know what page I'm posting on that they find but it's goddamn annoying, I get at least 2 a week

I should have guessed he was liberal.

Isn't he a commie?

Under US occupation

Duterte is a savage monkey. The silly flips just voted for martial law and economic collapse like it's something to be proud of.

Expect to be boycotted by us too, maybe trade embargos.

But they were the most powerful SE Asian country during Marcos regime.

this was our biggest mistake
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Day_(Philippines)

sounds like a despot in the making

>But they were SE Asian country during Marcos regime
>Under Duterte the most powerful in the world

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tydings–McDuffie_Act

That's like being the tastiest shit sandwich in the restaurant.

Even Australia could conquer without the help of the Emus.

My qt3.14 flip waifu makes a powerful sandwich

Looks like the most powerful race in the world to me

>Even Australia could conquer without the help of the Emus.
Poor analogy

Posting waifu

Flip dad, white mom

>liberal
if he is, that's one based liberal.

Maybe mixing isn't so bad after all ;^)

>muh moral superiority
>if you kill your enemies they win
Christcuck / Canadian president logic

>building a race

you can't build a race you have to breed it

What's the best month to come there as far as the off season and weather goes? Would prefer to go when there's the least tourists.

I was thinking of heading out there next year, maybe to Chinkland and Nippon as well.

Have a historical documentary on removing mudslimes from your country:
youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ9cWvek2U

Yeah, the most extreme Communist group in the world in the Phillipines, which was waging a war against the gov, said they would lay down weapons if he was elected

>if you kill the criminals they win

that is libcuck logic

Maybe senpai. Maybe

I don't think the equator has "seasons" besides "hot as fuck" and "slightly more rain"

If you wanted to be under Americans again, you should have voted for Grace Poe.

:^)

Literally a poor man's Trump

>Flip dad, white mom
My waifu too. Although she looks 90% Flip and grew up half her life in PH

She has liberal views tho but told me no one should force their views on others.

Well, I meant off season as in tourists. I can handle the heat since I from Dixie. I would think there's a time when they have less rain, though.

>infograpix.blogspot.com/2016/05/shocking-worldbank-secret-loan-to.html
we have a fucking P6.4 trillion in outstanding debt!
Grace Poe was under the Aquino

Tell us more about this guy. What are his policies?

fucking kekked

Garce is under the Nationalist party together with Miriam and Marcos. And trillianes.
They just run as independent

Liberals always say that before they force their dogma on to normal people.

thats a lie m8
>lurk moar

This fellow biological unit is correct.

>forget the laws on human rights
based. Human rights are shit

TL on the first line:
>We are not Thieves

Correction:
We will not steal anymore.

>numbeo.com

le rightwing firebrand meme

>I can handle the heat
>The South
Please, unless you've lived in the Southwest, you don't know real heat

>tfw living in Arizona and it's 110 degrees out after just enough rain to bring the humidity up to 30%

I voted for him for the tears he creates in the admin and their supporters including my fucking awful boss. Du30 has already delivered

>mfw the banshee wails next door

Can't handle that you might not get your annual SEA child sex trip?

Seriously don't be a bobotante tho.

yeah but they rigged the vice president so after he gets killed they will have their guy. My girlfriend is Filipino. The amount of corruption if heard about is staggering. Drugs getting made in prisons, the government controlling the drug trade in plane view, airport security planting bullets on you and extorting thousands of dollars, the endless pork barrels, the dozens of people in charge of social security who take all the money while old people get 50 bucks a month, what a mess. That being said I disagree a bit with my girlfriend, I do believe in due process, im not totally on board with everything iv heard about Duterte.

It's beautiful, aint it? The whole world is sick and tired of this globalist bullshit. We just had to suffer for a while longer.
>tfw USA is waking up
>tfw the Philippines are lit af senpai
>tfw the UK is telling the EU to fuck off
>tfw Italy is getting sick of this bullshit
>tfw the V4 in Eastern Europe
>tfw Russia
>tfw Brazil

We're all uncucking, friends. Well, Germany and Sweden might be too far gone, but Sweden might be able to recover with the SD party in.

Due process is what allows this corruption to happen. If given the chance, you should visit the Philippines with her to see the disaster first hand.

Sometimes I think why anyone would visit Brazil because of the danger, then I remember I travel to the Philippines for family and friends all the time and it's practically the same with the poor and rich divide. Except the rich look like/are chinese people and the poor are brown.

>islamists

They're muslims, you fucking Newspeak shill leaf.

1 am curfew

That's my problem with him he's willing to kill crimnals and end crime in 6 months expect kill the terrorist, NPA and commies

Can't delete

Criminals*
Except *

befriend China, share disputed islands
kill all criminals in 6 mos
if all the shit still isn't fixed in 6 mos
i'll make a revolutionary government
kill everyone who doesnt agree with me.
1 am curfew
bretty good.
we basically killed ourselves.

Not quite, nice try though. Faggot.

I will get to go there next year, her brother is a police officer so we should be ok if anything happens at the airport. If you dont follow the law then how can you get a handle on corruption when its just a free for all. They just have to clean it up and make arrests, doing this will also help you get clues into finding out whos at the top-it will help you expose the government who is running the drug trade. We have to maintain some standard, if not its a free for all and we are no better than a Muslim nation.

>>tfw the UK is telling the EU to fuck off
London has a muslim mayor

Who supports gay marriage. He's a cuck, but he isn't a mudslime.

>He's a cuck, but he isn't a mudslime.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/08/the-secret-life-of-sadiq-khan-london-s-first-muslim-mayor.html

idk it says muslim here

>no weed can be smoked
trip cancelled I guess, I expect their economy go down 200% since they won't get their 2000$ this summer

the spainards sent over to the pinoy land the most violent of mexican indians, the Yaquis, because they were too strong and walked all the way back to Mexico from La Patagonia.

Due process isn't everything. Have you heard of the typhoon in Yolanda? There was enough relief aid sent from around the world to support each person there with 1,000,000 pesos. But what happened to the cash? Stolen (but not proven) by the same person who rigged the polls for this election in their favor. There are riots quite literally happening right now in that province because everyone was for Duterte but their polling results ended up being Mar Roxas, the person behind the disappearing relief money. Why would a province vote for a person who fucked them over? They wouldn't, and they're pissed.

The guy was """"""Cleared"""""" of the suspicion but other corrupt officials. No one believes their nonsense.

Is he evil, or a product of his poor environment not having much slack to give?

Sorry, I mean Typhoon Yolanda in Lanao Del Norte

>They raped all of the women. There was this Australian lay minister. When they took them out, I saw her face and I thought, 'Son of a whore. What a pity. They raped her, they all lined up. I was mad she was raped but she was so beautiful. I thought, the mayor should have been first.'

LMAO

Das it, Belljum...you go all jihad on his cracker ass!

>he thinks dry heat is worse than humid heat

kek, get back to me when you're hot as fuck and can't even sweat. Humidity stays around 80% in the summer and temp hovers around 100.

So, Filipinos, is this guy going to end up being a corrupt, power-abusing leader, à la Berlusconi or does he actually have a record of getting shit done?

he turned his whole city to one of the safest places on earth. Literally Hitler.

>they are actually going to live up to the meme

I for one, welcome our Filipino overlords