How's that paid by Mexico border wall coming?

How's that paid by Mexico border wall coming?

How's defeating ISIS going?

How's that travel ban going?

How's it feel to witness your party ripping itself apart from the inside?

How's locking up Hillary going?

How's it feel to follow someone scared by a two bit mediocre female comedian?

How's it feel to chew 5 gum?

Haha looks like the only ones crying now is Trumptards, you guys are losing so bad. Where's the winning at?

It's been six months. Calm the fuck down Skippy.

LOL
OP: Trump hasn't delivered shit, how's the winning going, dumbass?
user: hurr-durr, muh liberal tears

Dude, OP is gloating, not crying. Learn the difference.

Yeah but he said in the first month. Soooo whats the excuse. I mean no one really thought he could do it that fast, but people actually still thinks he can. He cant do anything.

1. Id gladly pay for it but i heard he might possibly install solar panals along the wall to help off set costs (great thinking)

2. I havent heard about isis in a while. Nice.

3. Didnt a bunch of sand niggers and mexicans get deported or were held at airports. Lol. I laughed for days.

4. Honestly the republican party is pretty chill. Whos ripping who apart? Lol.

Trump is the motherfucking man!! Love him.

This guy, he gets it :)

ah denial. I can feel your trembling lip from here. let it out little one.
let the tears flow.

Same fag! Lol

sure kid

well they are desperate.

1. No one wants to pay for a fucking wall that wont do shit. They have been bypassing walls for decades.

2. Look at the news tool, they're still spreading. Did you miss London you fuckwad.

3. Deportation does not equal travel ban shitface.

4. Uhhh are you under a fucking rock.

No shit stupid, You need a cookie for figuring that out?

doesn't matter who's president.
you americans are idiots who keep voting bigger idiots into office. then you whine about it.
why don't you do something revolutionary for once and fucking read a few books, take time to think, and stop threatening to kill anyone who disagrees with you.

I need "muh attention"

>They have been bypassing walls for decades.
Well obviously, everybody knows walls become obsolete upon discovering Dynamite.

>> revolutionary for once
Fucking kek

I agree, we should revolt again, how ever killing someone never came up so I dont know wtf you're talking about.

He is fucking Ivanka though so fair play to him

...JUst noticed the parrots fucking next to them.

ISIS is losing ground. Not sure how much the US has to do with it, though. We're probably just paying people to do the dirty work.

The made a foot in the philippines, Iv not heard about anyone helping them which is shitty.

I smell butthurt

so you have pics then?

1. Solar is not cost effective for long term power generation.

2. What about that whole thing about launching missiles at ISIS? Or the terrorist attacks in other countries?

3. Maybe but doesn't change the fact that the travel ban is a retarded idea and that he himself ruined the chances for the travel ban.

4. Are you retarded?, Republicans can't get shit done even with a majority. And the entire party is split by who supports trump or not. Which is not so easy to figure out because most of them only support trump because he ran as a republican.

Trump is a fucking moron who only ever heard yes from everyone around him and now that he is hearing no for the first time he can't figure out why.

>My prediction is Trump will resign in a year or so. Either from legal pressure or because he is a complete failure of a president.

so why do the alt energy people push solar if its not cost effective?
I predict an ad hom for an answer.