WWYD thread (brutal as you like) replies get replies

WWYD thread (brutal as you like) replies get replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6psQJKwDUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im all about eating ass and respecting woman

I'd break into her home one day when she's home alone. I give her sitting on the couch texting her bf and I run and grab her by the hair. She shrieks in fear as I grab her, I slap her across the face running my hands on her sexy body as I abuse her, "you better shut up bitch otherwise you'll never see your friends or family again" I tell her and she shuts her mouth. I proceed to rip her clothes off, I grab her nice young tots hard making her wince and I kiss her passionately as I do it, even though she so clearly doesn't want it. Cont. when I get a reply or two

Left is lauren right is Emily btw

Reply for reply, fuck her up good

pay for a fucking boob job

force them to scissor and then bukakke them

They both look like they like they like to shop so when I see them in the mall I wait till they go outside where I rip their clothes off and tie them up by the front door where I sell their holes and record the whole thing and send to their family

cum all over her glasses then make her pussy bleed

Ask if she lost her parents, that isn't a fucking adult user.

I would slap the phone out of her hand and then slap her down to the bed. Turn her over and rip her clothes off and shove my dick in her ass. I would make her spread her ass cheeks for me too

gag her and taunt her, rip her clothing off one by one. throatfuck her until she cries then cum all over her

i would put her on the the bed flip her over on her hands and knees and plow her from behind

Force her face down into the floor and I split her ass open, cum deep down inside her and then figure out how far I can stick that phone up her ass.

Wwyd to these two whores (brutal as possible)? Will reply for replies

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

Watch dogs rape repeatedly.

make the right one gagged and forced to be fucked until i am bored, then push her friend up to her boobs as i fuck her.

facial both, and make them cut skin so they can spread their blood over their bodies

I'd grab her by the hair and yank her back hard then tell her what a worthless fucking slut she is. Then rail her from behind while pulling her hair and restraining both her hands with handcuffs behind her back. Shoot my load up into her left nostril and make her try to snort it back out the right side.

More?

Wwyd with these sluts? Who's your favourite

i have a girl who is my dogs fuck buddy.

Throat fuck the shit out of her until she is barely conscious, then push her head into the the ground while railing both her ass and pussy. Cum up her pussy, fuck until soft then repeat on her ass. When finished, make her suck my cock clean.

you would blow your load in your pants if she stood in front of you

Jizz up lefts nostril then make her do that circus freak trick where you squirt milk out of the corner of your eye (through nasal cavities connecting your throat, nose and eyes) but with my semen

make them do 69 and vigorously stimulate each others rectums with their fingers and licking each others rectal mucus

This senpai will not leave this slut alone!
& I'd shit in her mouth and frost it

Wreck her ;)

since she's licking her lips, i'd take a shit and make her eat my ass out while i work myself up, then i'll take a picture like this but with dirty sanchez and upload it to Sup Forums, make the slut read out all the comments degrading her to me while I rub one off

left or right? brutal to the point of death and beyond allowed

Righty - would tie her up, limbs fully extended, and have guys run train on her and those tits all day. I'd finish by giving her a violent facefuck, grabbing her by her hair and forcing myself deeper and deeper. Then I'd have someone garrote her from behind as I kept fucking down her throat, until we snapped her neck and I came inside her lifeless body

Wwyd

Cut off all her limbs and use her as a sex toy until I get bored of her, then cut off her head and fuck it through the neck hole

This is right again

how sad are you that you have these fantasies. how far detached are you from women, and why are you not carrying get rekt threads?

buy them a push up bra

You got a Kik?

Tie her arms above her head and use her as a punching bag with tender kisses between punches. Fuck her pussy while choking her, my grip tightening with every 5 thrusts until she's almost unconscious. Blow my load in her then punch her out

Megan?

untitled7722

I'd tie a noose around her neck and make her kneel on a trapdoor, then make her suck me off. When I am about to cum I would open the trapdoor, letting her start to choke to death, the last thing she feels is me cumming on her face and hair

Fuck her ass in shallow water, giving her a few donkey punches and calling her a bitch, a worthless slut, etc. Use a rope around her neck as I fuck her. When I'm near cumming, tighten the rope and thrust hard. As I'm blowing my load inside her ass, tighten the rope and push her head into the water, cumming as I feel her body relax

Break her tiara in half. Shove one end up her ass and the other up her cunt.

Fuck her mouth brutally until she cries and blow my load down her throat. Grab her by the throat and punch her stomach over and over, then throw her against a wall and give her one good punch to the face

I'd tie her purse strings around her throat and choke her until she passes out while fucking her ass through a hole I cut in the back of her dress.

i'd pimp slap her and shove my pinkie finger in her bum hole

It made me read ! And it made my laugh! Also NO shouting, it makes people nervous. And checked lol now gtfo you selfrightous cunt

Stick her mouth under the beer tap and fill her with beer until she pukes.

wwyd

Fuck her mouth poolside hard. Fill her mouth up with my cum then punch her out so she falls into the pool

anyone want left?

Guys give me link to full 1 part Oliver Stone interview w Putin and ill post pics where my girlfriend fuck her tight butthole

wwyd?

Choke her while fucking her on the floor, slapping her tits and face every so often. Pull out, then grab a tight hold of her hair and use her face as a fuck pad. Cum, then choke her out while spitting on her face

has anyone here done actual raep ?

youtube.com/watch?v=T6psQJKwDUY

I'd tie up to a public bench and rent her out to as many people as possible, without cleaning her up, then send her home to her parents so they can be proud of their little whore.
Wwyd to the one in the black dress

Take her to a public park with a leash around her neck. Charge 25 cents for a bj to strangers, 50 if they want her to swallow.

My list:

I would invite her to a party but have her be the only girl, everyone else a guy, and we would take turns raping her violently, fucking all three holes, every single person cumming on her face until she could barely breath or see due to being drenched in cum

Put a collar and leash on them and make them crawl around naked on all fours. Make them sniff each other's butts and lick my balls.

Wwyd to spoiled rich bitch sisters Brittany and Jill?

Get a nice collar on her, and chain her to the wall. Have parties where she has to service everyone, male or female, as each refusal would result in the collar getting tighter. Any number of people could have her at once.

Do any of these and I'll reply to yours

wwyd to this cheap slut

wwyd? shes very slutty

wwyd to my cousin?

Wwyd to my gf?

The one with the flowery top, on the right

exgf wwyd?

Respect her because even if she sinned is still a woman and they must be respected just for this.

joking, rape her like everyone else.

wwyd to her?

cock loving slut wwyd

My daughter

Wwyd 2 this slut

Girlfriends ass, wwyd?

Wwyd

local slut wwyd

wwyd?

Are there no goth sluts anymore?
Pic related it's my gf
Wwyd?