Stranger Things

I guess it doesn't matter if you save a girl from underworld demons and beat up her Chad ex-boyfriend for insulting her because she will always go back to Chad. But hey atleast you can get a cuck camera by her which btw wasn't even her idea nor purchased by her but by fucking Chad himself as a humiliation present, just to stick it in your face that "hey I got the girl but atleast you can take photos of me fucking her like you did the last time lmfao"

This scene really made me think.

Is it thinly veiled Froggo thread?

>I deserve sex because I'm a good guy!
t. uggo

I'd rather be the camera creeper anyway because he got to sleep with her without a relationship. That dude sitting their with a smile on his face when you know camera got at least a few fingers in.

I thought they did it solely to go against the trope of the Chad losing the girl in the end.

She lead him on and used his feelings.

If by sleep with her you mean laying there 2 feet away from her like a fucking cuck, sure.

They just liked the guy playing Steve so much they've decided to alter the script and keep Nancy

>If by sleep with her you mean laying there 2 feet away from her like a fucking cuck, sure.

Keep believing she didn't want camera guys dick Chad. We all know she did, the horror was just an excuse.

But they didn't need to add the whole cuck-dynamics to it. I mean sure let her end up with Chad but it's a little too far to imply what they did with that final scene.

Yeah, because the dude didn't apologized, left his dick friends, clean the mess he did and came back to save her redeeming himself of all he did.

Just shows Nancy hates herself for getting Barb killed and will aim low because her self worth is hit.

You see this when she walks out of the hospital.

>Imagine being Steve in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Natalie Dyer, you're fuckin' fine, all sexy with your skeletal body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Steve and not only lay on that bed while Natalia Dyer flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribcage and sunken eyes, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while you had to suck face. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's PRETTY and DAMN, HER TITS LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her Bony fucking Draugr face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and soon to be alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Kansas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively all over you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lay there and revel in her "Hot (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Steve. You're not going to lose your future Movie career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

he was the main protagonist and the whole movie was about his redemption

the 4 chan reject got stuck with alien babies as it should be

spooky skelly
spoiler that shit

Emilia Clarke tier acting

They both prove that acting is all in the eyebrows.

This really made me think

she looks anorexic as fuck

Wtf is she really sick? She looked skinny in the show but that red dress look is scary skelly

The problem here is in your head because you are a mentally unstable bully victim. The actual impication to any normal, sane person is that Steve and Jonathan are on good terms, maybe even friends and that Steve thought it was a nice gesture to buy him a new camera, considering he destroyed his old one.

Triggered frogvirgin

I'm so glad Millie agreed to go out with him.

look at this shit, she even has a breakage on her chest and stomach as if you could just snap her in half

>hello Stranger, Things have not been going good lately
Literally turned off my tv and gave it to charity

Milie doesn't care about him at all
I feel sorry for this little Frog

If he was really a chad his dick would have been too big to fit in her tiny body

This scene sucked, I didn't want her to end up with johnathon either but going back to the guy who was ok with putting up a message calling you a slut in front of the whole town and saying it was good your friend's kid brother got killed is messed up, I mean what the fuck?

I absolutely love how you losers keep getting BTFO of this piece of realism

>save a girl from underworld demons
Steve saved both of them in the Jonathan's house. He is a good guy now too, so it doesn't bother me as much.

I agree, but it bothers me he was able tp redeem himself so quick. It was too neat to be realistic.

is this shooped?

No, she's just that thin

Steve redeemed himself in my eyes. I thought his arc was awesome, yes he did a shitty thing but he hade up for it. I imagine after everything, Nancy's discussion with Jonathan about not wanting to become her parents was relevant and that after a terrifying experience she realised she wanted that cushy lifestyle with some semblance of normalcy.

Jonathan was one of my favourite characters, he's great.

Steve didn't deserve forgiveness from Nancy after assuming she was a slut and teasing Jonathan about his "dead" brother. It should've ended with Steve realizing he'd fucked up his chance with Nancy and has to move on. It really did feel like he was rubbing salt into Jonathan's wounds by buying him a new camera, as he sat on the couch with that smug grin.

Steve did nothing wrong. he did the exact right thing in every situation.

That is the exactness of what I was thinking. Bitch please eat these donuts before the sex scene

Yep he was a terrific character, loved his arc and thought he was one of the best by the end when he ended up in the house with them near the end. All the Steve haters have probably also had chads taking their crushes so ignore them

Look at all these anons riding Steve's cock. He really is a Chad.

mfw people unironically like jonathan

Hey he kicked chad's ass.

they may win a battle, but they never win the war.

Steve Harrington was Right.

Jonathan gets the girl irl

Because no one else wants Nancy irl.

Spotted the cucks

What did he mean by this?

Kek

Is that a win?

Jonathan sucked. He was a creepy, bitter little douche. That whole "American Beauty" speech he gave her, condemning her for wanting a family and a normal, stable life was complete bullshit. She made the right choice.

What was her fucking problem?

Being a skellington, I bet

Skellingtons are my favorite dubgenre of /tv

This she fucking looks like cindys boyfriend from scary movie 1 or the bottle guy from the warriors.

I dont really understand why people were upset about this. Jonathan and nancy started arguing almost immediatly while they were looking for the demagorgen. Its obvious they werent compatible.

This. Although I agree with the other user that said Steve should've realized he missed his chance despite redemption. Shit, if someone publicly humiliated me the way he and his friends did, even if he was pressured into it, there's no way in hell I'd go back to a relationship with them.

Rare to see raw truth, nois

Steve was a good guy.

The show would be good if they removed this annoying overacting bitch and focused more on the sheriff.

Discuss.

They should have at least make her tone it down.

I agree, that Hop is a better character, but his kid didn't go missing, so they couldn't focus on him. Hopefully in s02 his role will be bigger though.

I find it pretty ironic than Netflix paid Winona big bucks to lure her fans, but in the end the viewers liked better child cast and less central characters. Speaks volumes about Winona's acting abilities.

But chad beat off the demon.

People have been pretty vocal abut her performance actually. Not on here obviously. I thought she was alright but do agree that she was the same in every scene. Even in the flashbacks where all is well she still looks and acts hysterical.

top kek

I know tumblr people LOVE her. They think it's actually oscar worthy performance. I think that she could have conveyed this whole worried mother thing a bitt different. Unless Joyce was meant to be an barking mad hysterical wreck of a human being, in that case Winona did right.

wait did she play the monster? I didn't see that in the credits

Imagine being Mike, dem Eleven you look like that?

In fairness, it was a month later and teenagers can be pretty fickle when it comes to stuff like that.

Eww Froggo is so lewd.

JUST IN

Millie moamed for two months about having to kiss Finn.

no it wasn't. it was all true, and she choose to live that life instead. she didn't really mean it.

He called her on her bullshit

He was a decent funny dude, you NEETs will never be able to identify with someone like him or her or understand the basics of social interactions or relationships, all you got left is an empry room with a screen monitor showing steve's smiling face, the face of someone that has found a girl for whom he wants to be a better person, the face of a man that has no worries in life

Thefuck this mean?

>be a creep
>dont get the girl

HMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHY.

BLACKED?

What do you think it means? She really dislikes him for some reason. It explains so much, but at the same time it's so sad, because it seems like Finn fancies her.

I wonder if he was aware she was moaning to ST crew about having to kiss him for 2 months prior shooting the scene.

>KISSING SUCKS
>THAT SUCKED

even my first kiss wasn't that pathetic

Why would Jonathan want to date worstwheeler anyway? Gross

Millie is a meme actress anyway. Froggo doesn't need her, he has an actual career.

But why would Jonathan want to date a boy his brother's age?

this,

like how the fuck could you redeem yourself after acting so petty to the point of insanity.

but its okay, he ditched his dick friends, but hes not going to change, she just brushes it off that he went completely physco when things didn't go his way or she didn't feel the same way about him.

Like if i was in that town i'd be like why on earth is this girl still with this guy, after he vandalised a building calling her a slut so the whole town could see, than throwing a death in her face just because she didn't love him instantly back.

though to begin with shes a pretty fucking shitty person to so its a good match

JUST IN

Millie is a liar.

She needs to eat something. Like a stack of pizzas.

She never took any pics with Finn, and when they do a group photo, she's as far from him as possibe.

Millie has a shit taste, confirmed.

thanks mr skeltal

tumblr people love her because they can relate to a barking mad hysterical wreck

Lazy but
>Bony fucking Draugr face
FUCKING LOST

>Ditched his dick friends
>Helped clean up his mess
>Fought the monster with them
But he didnt redeem himself.
Fuck your permanent sin bullshit

Steve is a reformed, male version of Mary Sue

Teens > Kids > Adults

He better get working on those child actor gigs for the next 2 or 3 years before he hits puberty because with his shitty jawline genetics, he's gonna go down the same road as that phantom menace and sixth sense kid.

Millie on the other hand looks like a combination of a young Winona Ryder and Natalie Portman. She has the potential to become a huge movie star.

Millie looks generic as fuck, desu

Kids > Adults > Teens
The Teen storyline was boring AF.
>WAAAAAH MUH COOL KIDS WAAAAAH
Didn't really pick up until the last couple episodes. It was like having Dawson's Creek awkwardly inserted into a scifi adventure movie.

>millie
>generic
Choose one (1)

This. She looks like one of the people in the pictures that come with the picture frame.