School principal is portrayed as cartoonishly evil

>school principal is portrayed as cartoonishly evil

I had a great principal, so this always pissed me off.

What are some shows that do the opposite?

Armin Tamzarian.

>watch movie
>racists are portrayed as literally Hitler, every single one of them

I know many racists and they are the nicest people I know. All they want is segregation, not to burn them all alive at the stake and eat their charred flesh.

>cartoon=not real
No it doesn't, what the fuck are you talking about.

I remember going to my principals office when I was in primary school, only to get my face squirted on with one of pic related.

Not sure why he did it. But it certainly was cartoonishly evil.

It's not always the principal (MANY times it is) but top-tier school administration staff are literally the worst. They're like lawyers, even the dumb and silly jokes are mostly true.

HP (Both cases)

The school janitor being cartoonishly evil bothered me more. He is just doing his job, and every kid hates him for it.

Did he try to get you to change out of your wet clothes?

dick vernon and ed rooney did nothing wrong

The principal from South Park is cool. And how can you forget principal skinner

It must be an American thing, I had nothing to do with my principal, saw him a few times in total probably.

>cheerleaders and jocks are mean and evil

The reality is popular kids are popular because everyone likes them. You don't get popular and loved by being an asshole.

Code Lyoko has a good principal. He's sometimes an antagonist because he's a concerned father and doesn't know why the kids are sneaking around but he's competent and has his students' best interests at heart.

>saw my principal a total of 1 time
>it was to shout at me about how if I kept flashing people I'd be locked up in prison

I forgot about that, I was only 8~ at the time.

In the cartoon Recess wasn't the Principal actually a good guy just doing his job?

>You don't get popular and loved by being an asshole.

But Triple H...

Most evil principals are seen as evil to the children but in reality they are stopping them from doing something stupid/dangerous as is part of their job.

But kids just see the big mean adult man trying to opress them.

Principals are nice if youre good and mean if you're bad. It's as simple as that.

By good I mean if you sat down and shut up. I was a good student but only in the classes i liked, so i saw both sides of my principals.

In tv shows the antics of the kids were often not school related, so the principal would be a meanie to try and scare them into just paying attention in class and not doing any weird shit at recess/lunch.

>You don't get popular and loved by being an asshole.

My school had both. Popular people who were just nice to everyone and everyone loved them, but also a ton of popular people who were just dicks to a lot of people.

Your point makes sense but the dicks would be mean to only a group of people, not everyone, so everyone else would like them or at least might like them.

I agree with the second guy.

There are people who are cool because they are attractive, dress stylishly and do cool things like go to clubs underage but then there are people who are cool because they are easy going, funny and get along with everyone.