Meaning is an illusion. The universe is just an extremely complex form of nothing...

Meaning is an illusion. The universe is just an extremely complex form of nothing. All value judgements are subjective and that means this one is also subjective. The only thing you can know is that you know nothing. I ain't have graduate from college to know that. Nobody has any fucking clue what is going on. There are theories but as of yet nobody has been able to answer the fundamental questions: how and why? Enjoy your lives, cucks.

I've been thinking of this more and more, user.

Happy 14th birthday, OP

Part of me wants to take my life and see if consciousness can exist outside of a human mind.

It's all about searching for the meaning and finding answers. Searching yourself in reflection to the vast universe.

You're just opting out to meaninglessness 'cos you can't deal with you own personal shit. And I do believe that's the definition of 'a cuck'.

well you got me. I know nothing

If we got all the answers at once, then life would be meaningless. There is truth, but truth can only be found by open minded skepticism. I think we're in some type of virtual/simulated reality. That is why I accept some of the Mandela Effect as truth. Change the code, and change what we remember.

Shut up nerd

Reality is just my dream and you're all living inside it. Enjoy it while you can, I'm about to wake up soon.

in galaxy faraway you need Newtonian dynamic for calculate rotation of galaxy user
that's why you need to graduate from college.

I agree to some extent. We are the "gods" of our own "dream". We are all connected, and You're a projection of your consciousness in my dream and I am a projection of my consciousness in yours. Think of real dreams that we have. The people in your dreams are not real, but the people are in real everyday life are.

You have only created a paradox, user. Grow up.

Ever had something unpleasant happen to you? Why would you do that to yourself if it was your dream?

Ever been surprised by something? How would you be surprised if it was your dream?

You've never had a bad dream? Why you would be scared if it was your dream? You're stupid

stay green, stay in the woods, and stay safe.

Well, looks like someone's never read Camus.

Dreams are wet and that's it.

Good question.
If dreams are created by our mind - like the theory goes. Why would we have nightmares? Why doesn't our brain create a paradise of wishful thinking while we sleep?

Well you mean there is no universal meaning for an individual life. This is true. But there is a broader meaning for people as a whole, and I don't mean religious or spiritual bullshit. Society is a product of evolution, of growing complexity, you can see this pattern from the formation of atoms to human individuals. The entities are sticking together to make a whole, and therefore a new entity. I believe people have the same task. Our culture has a fixation about bringing people together under a govermental structure. Why can we not use this as an universal meaning?

Because we do not control our dreams. This justifies why we can be surprised and sense unpleasantries.

Fear is a primordial instinct; one of the first emotions we developed while evolving because it helped us survive. It makes sense why it is so common in our dreams if our dreams come from our subconscious.

this is genuinely interesting. Did you come up with this or did you read it somewhere, user?

There is already a tendency to build a broader science, a united theory. Scientists from all fields pointed to this thing. I was particularly interested what psychology about this theory can say but I couldn't find anything. May be psychologists as always must wait for a couple centuries to come up with something resonable.

try philosophy.

Philosophy is already taking the midpoint here, because each science explain complexity in its own terms, but it can't explain the psychological processes.