Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/JButler806
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same spot on my right arm

stretchmarks

Lol rly? Why Tf my arms got stretch marks

Stretchmarks. Stop being fat.

I'm like 155 5'8..

Your arm is preggers OP. It will give birth to a little faggot in a out 4 more months. Be sure you are getting plenty of folic acid

You look flabby.

Am kinda, could get rid of flab in like a month if I felt like it

How to get rid of them though?

Yeah, you're fat. Start doing something about it, or it's going to get worse.

Do you lift?
could be from working out, i had to slow down at the gym and start coco-buttering myself up, because I started getting the same thing, in the same places you have them

I was just using a curling bar and doing lifts with dumbells

To to /fit/ and read the sticky

Dont listen to these stretchmark fags. Its just Sup Forums

Thats a rash or just pressure folds (dont k ow what that is in english.)

New laundry detergent? New shirt from a material you are allergic to? Maybe even just wash your bedsheets more often.

I assure you that you're not in danger. Most likely its just your skin being affected by something you dont usually put it through.

Dont scratch it. Dont cover it up. Let it heal. If it burns or feels tingly, use a neutral lotion.

Go see a skin doctor after a week if it persists still.

>source:
Im a nurse.

Now that I think of it .. Maybe it was just my arm rubbing up my tit , Ganna keep a small gap when curling now

It's either AIDS or some form of contact dermatitis. Looks like a simple case of poison ivy to me. Put some cortisone cream on it and, in future, remember "leaves of three, let it be".

Doesn't itch at all.. It's just there I don't feel it.

I live in Texas.. I don't go outside much so it's def not this

Docfag, here. Could you answer a couple of questions for me?

Do you notice any discomfort or itching in the affected area?

Is there any skin sensitivity? For example, when you shower and the water hits those spots, does it hurt or have a sharp sensation?

Have you changed deodorants recently, and what kind are you currently using?

Do you remember what you were doing or where you were on the day you first noticed the skin condition?

Yes, that looks like stretchmarks.

Congratulations you're fat

It doesn't itch at all.. Has no feeling. I use old spice

Great, that's actually a very good sign. It's nothing serious my friend.

Good questions here. But since OP doesn't have any discomfort, it's probably a benign rash from allergy.

Actual doctor here. I have seen this before. Do you feel tingling when your arm brushes against your breast?
Also, please post a picture of your tits or you'll have to leave this office.

thanks . Thread dismissed
Fuck all you faggots making it seem like I'm a whale , kys

In any case, whatever it is, if it isn't gone by next week, and especially if it starts acting up, go see an actual doctor face to face. Never trust us, remember where you are.

Stay safe!

Yep, stretch marks.

You can't get rid of them. They are permanent I'm afraid. They'll likely fade down in time.

Coco butter etc. is alleged to minimise them.

No big deal.

Better pic, it just randomly showed up one day

Cause you're fat.

Heat rash: AKA "prickly heat". Blocked sweat ducts. Check out the interweb's mighty tubes to learn more.

I looked it up, it doesn't itch at all

This is the best pic you've given. And it's just confirming what nurse said.

>Ignore, don't scratch.
>If it burns or itches, use cortisol or similiar
>Don't fucking scratch it, it's gonna open and you'll get some infection

it's probably strechmarks

>source
I have similar stretchmarks on my arms at 180cm and 80kg

You're a skinnyfat. No muscle tone.

Nurse also said that you should provide TITS or GTFO

Negative, check out pic on Though if it is stretchmarks, it would mean OP gained considerable weight in the last 6 months or less. That seems highly unlikely since according to the pics, he/she is at MOST chubby.

Same Docfag that asked you the questions, here.

Something else that looks like stretch marks can also be bacterial, specifically bartonellosis. Since it hasn't gone away in a few weeks, I'm inclined to believe it's bacterial and not fungal. Also, the inconsistency in direction leads me to believe it is absolutely not stretch marks.

Here is what I recommend to you, and I can only make a simple recommendation since I can't actually diagnose you in person with a couple of tests. I would check your temperature to ensure you're not running a low-grade fever (99-99.9), which would be a dead giveaway the condition is bacterial. Second, you do need to see your general practioner about this.

The location of the affected areas is a prime target for ticks and infected fleas. Your body releases a lot of body heat at those locations, and many such hosts are drawn to body heat. If it is bartonella, it's treatable, but it's a blood parasite that needs antiparasitics sooner rather than later.

Oh come on now, don't frighten the poor fellow!

They said there aren't any real symptoms apart from aesthetical. It's allergies.

stretch marks
lose some weight you fat fuck

Learn to read summerfag

That doesn't look like any allergic reaction I've seen. The area would be chapped, dry, and flaking. Also, if it were allergies, there would be significant sensitivity and discomfort in the affected area.

AIDS

Real alien here. Looks like you were abducted. Do you want to believe? Experiencing loss of time? Saw your sister get abducted? Men in black? Shapeshifters? Tits or gtfo? Cigarettes?
Do you want to make love to a redhead's asshole?

beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you paypal.me/JButler806 paypal.me/JButler806 paypal.me/JButler806 paypal.me/JButler806 please snufiuciueuinw

from gaining/losing weight, it can be caused gaining by fat or muscle.

You been gaining weight lately OP?

Uhhh. Are you me? Kek

>coco-buttering myself up

Haha fag

Nah I was like 165 ish im "cutting" I have a small belly so need to lose fat for abs