Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I notice that when ever get a buzzcut, my scalp is fresh, clean and flake free.

But when ever I grow my hair out, I get dandruff like a motherfucker.

What gives?

The same thing happens on my facial hair. If I trim, my face is fine. However if I grow a beard, my skin gets flakey.

It's as if I was meant to just have a buzzcut and a 5o'clock shadow forever.

What is the reason behind this?

that's because ur an faget

my scalp gets red and irritated when I grow my hair out too. don't know why. so I just keep it shaved.

Shower everyday, use shampoo every other day & the days you aren't using shampoo use conditioner, you dirty smelly fucks.

go see a dermatologist.

shampoo dries out your scalp and causes dandruff, shampoo less but still wash with water and conditioner

I shower every single day friendo. I've tried numerous anti dandruff shampoos and nothing works. God doesn't want me to have a full head of hair. So I just keep my head with a buzz cut as well.

Use T-gel friendo :^)

I had the same problem, bought pic related and used every other shower mines gone now.

definitely going to try this out. thanks anons

OP if you went to a dermatologist I bet they'd tell you that you have some sort of psoriasis. When your head is shaved, your can basically "breathe". It gets the sun, fresh air, and lotion if you apply any. But when you have a full head of hair it's harder for your scalp to breathe.

wtf are you talking about you do not need to wash and condition your hair anywhere near this much you fucking woman

I use this, also it may sound weird but I apply it 3 times each shower for 100% effect...

plaque

you either remove it with a razor or with tar; you know the t in t-gel
I keep a shaved head and t-gel on the side for when I decided I am too lazy to groom with a blade

How many times do you shave your head in a month? I shave it as short as possible with my rechargeable clippers but I'm thinking of wet shaving it.

Wash your fucking hair.

Can confirm this shit is great. I keep my hair very short anyway because it just feels so much better, but this is by far the best thing I've found for dandruff.

Clinical strength head and shoulders (dark blue one) did the magic for me.

mmm about every 10 days or so. about the time the hair is too long for just a blade and needs once over with the clippers first

short hair is god anyway. fuck plebs.

Read the fucking thread.

use "head and shoulders" mate. I don't know if it's available outside of australia but it fixes my dandruff even if i have short hair or long hair. get around it ;)

OP here. I use head and shoulders but it still doesn't work when I grow my hair out :/ however it works just fine when I have a buzzcut.

I'm going to try this t-gel other anons recommended.

Get this from your doctor bro, it's a medicated mousse you massage into the scalp after showering. Still use the Tgel.

OP, are you letting the shampoo actually sink into your scalp when your hair is grown out?

It's very easy to shampoo when your head is buzzed, there's no hair in the way. Try letting the shampoo soak for like 5 minutes and really get it in there. This is why bitches take so long to shower.

You use shampoo and other products too often. I could bet that your hair is not getting oily/greasy very soon after you use shampoo. Just wash it with water when you shower and use shampoo every other 2 weeks. Have same prob.