Topix com/forum/city/hazard-ky

topix com/forum/city/hazard-ky

use any name you want

Can I use the name jip?

yea. it just asks for a name.

I'm from hazard you dumb cuck. Used to jerk off in the two story McDonald's all the time. Walk around walmart and pick up druggie bitches. Go shit in jc penneys. Buy knives at magic mart incase anyone from combs or leatherwood got close to me. Now I just cuss all the road work and how food city smells like shit all the time.

your story check out. shitpost on topix

Topix is the shitpost of eky. The only people that concern that site are trash and isn't worth the time and hassle. Now dump some 606 nudes for daddy to spank one out too. Just drunk some mountain dew and I'm all fired up to rub one out. Wanna meet at the flea market by renos and jerk me off?

i don't have any nudes. you know where to go for that.

What about jerk jobs? Wanna give me one in jeff mart parking lot? I got tented windows in my cavalier.

Did you look up a map of hazard Kentucky and make up an entire story? I use to live in hazard. Very nice and quiet place. Helped build some of the bear traps.

I live outside hazard. Only bear traps I know of is fish and wildlife in the old ksp building by shitty ass combs motel that short stevie owns. But their traps are all cages. Guess you worked with "biggun"?

No. We made traps out of big concrete cylinders and when the bear would take the bait he would get trapped in then loaded into a truck and released into the woods.

Don't see them. Now just cages in the back of their trucks. They give everyone rubber shotgun shells to shoot at them now. I freeze my cum in balloons and shoot them at them when they get in my garbage.

>I got tented windows in my cavalier.
Sounds sweet

>I freeze my cum in balloons and shoot them at them when they get in my garbage.
I bet that takes care of them.

Why go through all that bother when you can just jerk off on them?

You can't get close to a bear to surprise cum on them, dumb ass.

Whoa dat? Looks like a eky kitchen lol

I call bs. I see a as I lay dying poster and they never played here or close. Unless that bitch stole that from Cincinnati bogarts, then it's fake.

who cares? don't you like seeing naked women?

Not fat ugly ones unless I know them.

you're kinda gay

Let's meet at the lake and butt bang? It's storming so no one gonna see us. I want to put a blue gill fish in my butt

No panties? Woah! MOAR!

Coming from someone who trolls druggies on topix? I bet you only get out during the 1st of the month when you beg grand ma to buy you something at Game stop. Then you go cry in walmarts bathroom where you write edgy stuff on the shit house walls. Then you go to captain dee when you see that skinny dark-haired bitch with the tattoos and you keep her in your memory until you're back home and you jerk off thinking about her.

you got it

here you go

Damn right I got it. I'm the fucking kat man.

you are my hero

Thanks bro. Just don't tell anyone I tried to get gay with you. Don't want to lose my metal cred

your secret is safe with me james bond

Stop, wait a minute... is she not wearing any panties?! 'Cause I do'not see traces of it on she's body.

nope. the clam is in full view

Thats from jeans.

Dressed, please!

Sooo Nice! Have one in t-shirt and with half pulled down jeans?

close as i could find

Yep, No panties. Awesome! Have any more?

How's Hazard for Wincest?