Need birthday ideas for my dog. Theme suggestions and present ideas...

Need birthday ideas for my dog. Theme suggestions and present ideas. He is over 100 in human years this year and we are gonna party it the fuck up. Pic related, its him.

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/JButler806
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he is over 100 in human years

Fuck me, im high. Dog years bruh.

But anyway me and this nigga been chillin since 8th grade so I owe it to him to throw a baller party

bruh, your dog is like 1000 years old in dog years
is he a wizard dog or something?

He's gonna die soon anyway, make him a chocolate cake.

Were he terminal, maybe. Hes actually in relatively good health so maybe next year

W-where do you live user?
>I want to pet the dog
>I WANT TO PET THE DOG

Fuckin wizard alright but my THC saturated noggin fucked up my first post. Dog is not 700 years old.

beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you someone send me 1$ please i beg of you paypal.me/JButler806 paypal.me/JButler806 paypal.me/JButler806 paypal.me/JButler806 please cmon

Give him a party hat, chill and eat salami with him while watching Pixar :^)

Red rocket

Iowa. He likes people sometimes. Now that hes old hes crotchety

Just get him a mix of meat and some bones and let him sleep in the bed if you don't already.

Watch him die just before you plan this shit, lul

I think hell make it 4 days.

meatloaf cake

I like these. People will be coming with their dogs so ill whip up something big they can share. Someone at work suggested I get a kiddie pool for them too. Which is a solid idea considering its like 90 degrees.

Where our Sup Forums Invite? I say take the doggo to the strip and shit

>People will be coming with their dogs
You sound like a fucking weirdo. Requesting pic of you OP.

>dog is actually over 100 human years
>stuffed
>friends that come to party are all stuffed
>OP makes them swim around the pool like he's playing with action figures
>probably makes them fuck at some point

Just cook up a fat feed for all the boys, big spread of different meats on a bbq.
Also give him a bath that night so he can sleep in your bed with you if you don't already let him, atleast he will be smelling fresh with a fat belly

give him the succ

Im not kidding if Sup Forums comes to iowa for this we (dog included) will get drunk, smoke blunts and go to the titty club. Theres a great full nude one here thats BYOB

Im weird but not aspie or anything. Just smoke a lot of dope and like to drink.