Yikes...I'm speechless

Yikes...I'm speechless

sage nigger

Sage

I would return to my grandfathers homeland in Italy but it's been over run by migrants and nigs.

The great strip of road that the famous Ferrari was known to travel is now a fucking divisive shithole that I will never be able to return to as my grandfather wanted.

I would leave, but my homeland has been destroyed and have no place to go that hasn't been fucked by violent brown people... I hate to say it so much... I wanted to visit and see what my family saw but now I have to deal with YOUR shit. Fuck off and die already.

I seem to recall someone sold their land for shiny beads

This
>whitey be hol'dn us down but lemme get dat chain doe yonce's new album is fire

came here to post this
Well done fellow memer

Except we have actually formed official countries. Things with defined borders and ownership.

Shouldn't the Cherokee be saying the same thing to the Cheyenne? Or is that just a far stretch?

Seriously though, we bought or conquered this land fair and square, and then turned it from a wilderness into a global superpower.
Indians have no claim on what our forefathers built for us. If we hadn't showed up, you'd still be scalping each other and raping your sister.

Conquest of land isn't immigration

Ah, but immigration is conquest of land.

Why is this Indian appropriating the English exclamation "splendid"??

Every day. Can't even make this SHIT up man.

as soon as you back to Asia where you came from during the last ice age General Gobbledigook

why is he appropriating the english language and a photograph? this should be a cave painting with native language as the captions

*yawns*

sage

Scalping was traditionally an english routine to do after you kill an irish or Scottish person because they were seen as savages

Underhanded deals (see the walking purchase, or any other indian deal for that matter) are not buying fair and square.

Genocide and breaking treaties is not conquest.

You live on stolen land and built your empire on stolen lives and labour.

And the funniest thing is, you still failed to wipe them out, but not for lack of trying.

S H I N Y

B E A D S

Except that it wasn't immigration, it was conquest. You faggots lost. Sold your land. Which is the exact fucking reason I want the spics to get the fuck out. I KNOW HOW THIS SHIT FUCKING ENDS.

>Underhanded deals
>breaking treaties
shit happens when you deal from a position of weakness

>Genocide
There were wars, and we won. We never set out to exterminate them.

And now their descendants are all living high in the nation the white man built, getting handouts from the white man so they can get drunk all day.

And what libtards take from this is
>We should allow immigration so we get fucked over, genocided and played for generations like the indians
lol ok

Excuses, excuses aaaaanndd you guessed it! Excuses.

No fucking way. There is no way they were that brutal to each other. Source.

> There were wars, and we won. We never set out to exterminate them.

"That a war of extermination will continue to be waged between the two races until the Indian race becomes extinct, must be expected."

Burnett's Second Annual Message to the Legislature, January 7, 1851. Burnett is known for being the first Governor of California and promoting the payment, by the state, of between 25-50$ per proof of dead indian man, woman or child.

That is but one of innumerable recorded events where genocide of the natives is encouraged by the states themselves. Not even going to start on Jackson's doctrine of total war against the plains tribes.

Fucking coward.

You should return as the prodigal son and clear out the very things the current population, which has fallen into depression and disbelief, cannot entice themselves to do.

Go read some Julius Evola you Pezzo di merda.

Amazing you managed to find a proxy with a BAC of 0.5, Chief Drinks-from-cans.

never bitch

Beware, I got banned last time I fun posted this thread

Your land became ours when you got BTFO.

Is this bait or do you really think Mexicans are non-Natives?