Does anyone know what kind of beer this is??

Does anyone know what kind of beer this is??

Other urls found in this thread:

koaa.com/story/35645352/caught-on-camera-driver-confrontation-on-old-stage-rd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry OP. No clue

Bump

Will keep looking

bump

Bump

Any more info?
Country of origin?

Girl in picture lives in Colorado so I'd start there

Yup ... colorado is all i know

I see a bull on the label?

Do you know this girl, OP?

CO fag here.

I have never seen that brand in the local liquor stores. Must be somewhere up around Castle Rock. I'll keep digging

find out where the pic was taken and look up the restaurants/bar homepage menu for beer listings

It's from this video
koaa.com/story/35645352/caught-on-camera-driver-confrontation-on-old-stage-rd

Kinda looks like a Flying dog logo.

darn
col springs is huge

I'm still digging OP

Op hete Thanks guys ... we will figure this out!!! Lol

People claiming its not a beer .. but a soda/root beer/ energy drink...bs!!!we all know what a beer looks like!!!

Soda in that? No fucking way

Not Three Floyds or Toppling Goliath...I dun give a fuck.

Bump!!!!

No i dont but i know the guy that flipped out ...he was in my platoon

What was his MOS and is he really a combat vet?

He was an 88m, (truck driver)..he was in afghan with me , but he has only done one convoy.. he was a really chill guy and funny, just not military material.. thats why it blows my mind to see him flip out in that video... i wanna know what happened before the video starts

I kind of thought it was a fat woman with fat thighs hanging off a star... and some weird creature hanging off of the moon lol

Did he see any combat at all? Yeah really wish we saw what happened before all of that escalated. Supposedly they wouldn't let him pass and even tried running him off the road.

This bitch

Kek

Wow, what medical fees would he need for getting slapped around and punched for? Is his nose broken or something?

Not really too much... he was at a new FOB (forward operating base) that was just getting built and set up... so your going to have your exlposions, mortars,etc. Constantly going off . Maybe some gun shots here and there. But for the most part he was sitting in a guard tower for 12 hours a day .

Haha i seen this on her page... i laughed so hard

Alright just asking because he went fucking nuts, thought he saw or did a lot of shit while deployed with the way he was talking. I guess everyone handles stress differently.

Yeah he did lol!! Its crazy when one sees this... esecially someone you know.. i watched it like a hundred times.. like i said he was a chill guy, the only thing that upsets me is that he screwed over the System, and now hes getting free money from the system for being "disabled".. when i had way more crazy experiences over seas and way more deployments.. this dude got kicked out for pissing hot on a drug test

And he didnt do enough in afgan to cause him to flip like that... thats his own stupidity

Come on fags!!! What brand of beer is this ???!!!! I thought we were better than this!!!!

Stupid H.O.E

Yeah I've know a few guys who took advantage of the system when getting out, it pisses me off sometimes. We had over 14 guys who were getting chapter out for pissing hot, all right before going to NTC.