I just shat green. Do I have space aids?

I just shat green. Do I have space aids?

Kys

Mint sirrup

Everyone shits green now and again. Don't eat as much green stuff.

Now get us some pics of that dick boi.

Nope. Just bacteria u will be ok

Klondike yellow sledgehammer?

No OP, you just have a shitty diet with too many artificial colors and addititves

God uncut dicks are fucking ugly

Mad mutilated dick detected kys

Space aids confirmed

My bussy got wet looking at it tho

Thank you so much, guys. It must've been the blue soda I've been drinking all day.

I've been homeless for a while now, after giving up on gradute school. Been living with friends for the past weeks, we don't eat a lot of healthy food. We also smoke tons of weed.

did you drink red wine or grape soda?

Blueberries are another possibility.

Why wiping ass with printer paper. Wtf hillbilly masochistic country do you live in?

Fluffy man! Always use fluffy type ass wipes.

I live in the USA, man! It is a really fucked up toilet paper indeed, always cuts my ass.

I live in the US, man! But yeah, this type of toilet paper is really fucked up, but it's the one we could afford this week

This happened to me the other week ,its never happened before i figured it must have been the jalopenos i ate the night before.

Let me guess, blue Gatorade

sushi nori make me poop green all the time

nice toilet paper broke boi

Your asshole is probably as dirty as you cock

Eating spinachs, swiss chards, some candies or food with artificial colouring or even taking certain drugs can cause.

Just remember waht you eat/used in the last 48 hours and google it.

Probably some costridien difficile if you had antibiotics therapy not long ago. Your immune system should be able to take care of it, don't worry.
But still 1% Chance on super Aids and I really hope it is.

sdf

Shat this last week
Burned my ass
Tfw actually was crying while shitting
Wat do

And this One's from the day after