Girlfriends feet, i think theyre perfect

That black polish is perfect for sure.

Soles?

Soles for you

Do you have fun with those?

Ex gf ( on/Off)

Got one with Red sweaty soles or dirty?

I certainly do! She loves anything getting done to her feet

I want to drug my aunt to sleep and have my way with her feet while she's in dreamland. what kind of otc drug do I go for? I need smt powerful but that wont kill her. also im from eu

pic fuckin related

nice feet

Disturbing.

Lucky you! Got a name for my folder and/or more pics of her?

Fantastic choice.

No dirty sorry and no name! Requests?

nice feet

Something with gummy Bears Ort sweets?

tell me something that I dont know :^)

Depends on what you got really. Toes (especially with polish), top view, soles... Any pics where she plays with your junk?

Welcome to Sup Forums newfaggerino, enjoy ur stay

Enjoy! What do you think?

wow, they are indeed almost perfect. I'm starting to think she's your gf because of her feet :) Really nice, keep posting please!

post a link to the vid please

Damn dude, you have some weird life goals.

wtf faggot he just likes her feet, this is all about feet. it's not like he's in love with her

I will post footjob pics in return for tributes!

can you crush tylenol and mix it with cookies
i know older people dont like sweets as much, so maybe some pizza? mashed potatoes with gravy to mask the pill flavor... something she will eat that has a strong flavor

I can see why you'd think that but I'm actually a normal, functioning member of society, I go to a top university and have a girlfriend. but my aunt is the reason why I developed a foot fetish in the 1st place and that stuck w/ me til this day. now stop judging me, we're on fuckin Sup Forums you cunt

hey man I'd post it but it shows a bit too much of the house/room and I'd have to cut the vid too much. have this sleepy ass pic of her in exchange

apparently tylenol was pulled off the market in my country lol guess thats out of the question. what else you recommend?

Post more of her feet

How much tylenol?

Underrated as fuck. Very nice sexy sandals to show her feet off. Love the polish too

DUDE PLEASE POST IT! seems she have nut draining legs and feet, or more feet pics idk.. please bro

are you south american

she does have nut draining legs and feet bruv..why else do you think I'd go as far as spiking her drink just to fuck her? I've had my fun with her on numerous occasions when she was asleep. even rubbed my cock on her soles, but I could never go as far as shooting my warm load on them. and sleeping pills seem like a good option as of now

NICE feet!

so you want to fuck her or fuck her feet?

sick fuck

Who is this one? Ive saved this pic before. Love her long toes

no, eurofag
both
ikr

dayum her feet are top tier. i can understand why you want to fuck her feet so bad, could you post more pics like that? you know im dying to see the vid but pics are ok

does she wear sexy sandals?

Love family feet. Would love to see more of her. See what she looks like too.

>See what she looks like too.
no. don't ruin this, let him post feet pics

does she wake up when you rub your dick on her soles? my aunt has sexy feet too and id like to do that

Girl who went to my college, didn't know her to well but someone gave me her fb password, so I got some good pics before she changed it, I've been sharing her for a while, glad to here someone saved her

Awesome man. Are you fb friends with her? Do you search her pages for feet pics? Id love to see more of her.

like?

Flip flop feet are just so fucking sexy

I got literally tons of pics but not much of any kind of shoes, here's a pic of her feet in some flip flops. you can see how tight her body is too

depends how deep into her sleep she is..I usually do that whenever she falls asleep with her tv on and thats when I know she's gone, the tv noise doesnt bother her at all...and neither does my dick and tongue at that point lmao

Gfs beautiful size 10s

More

>size 10s
who the fuck cares? someone explain this size fetish thing? thank you

same girl on the right

OC

you're so lucky, shes banging MOARRRRR

more of my aunt for u