I am into this girl but she dates an fat ugly looser, how can i get her away from her, pic them

i am into this girl but she dates an fat ugly looser, how can i get her away from her, pic them

go to medical school and make money.

If you ask a woman out you must be holding a rope and a bottle labeled chloroform it makes woman want you more

you could start with learning basic spelling and syntax

Just find somebody else you omega orbiter.

There's no hope for you.
Seriously.

>loser
>has a job
can you say the same op?

>loser
>a doctor

And what the fuck do you do, user?

KYS omega faggot.

he is a looser he is 31 just finished med shool and works as a medical resident in a hospital making literally no money. i talked with her she told me how much he makes, its less then a waiter. only that he doenst get tips and has to work 80 h a week in a hospital in surgery. he never has time for her, never treats her out or never go to vacation because of his work. he also is fat and ugly. i make 3 times the money he makes a year by working a normal retail job with free time and social life

the girl is far to nice for him, plz help me get her away, i already talk to her daily, we are friends, we are getting closer i just need a way to close in the best way

So...once his residency is finished he will be hired as a surgeon and make 150k + a year and this girl probably knows this and your jealous.

>looser
>underage confirmed

>manually typing op greentext
>samefagging this hard
>summertime is here

holy fuck, its this pathetic kid posting this girl with a boyfriend again.

>he is a looser

No. You are an orbiter and she knows. Here's tip: women don't respect their orbiters. Get someone else, for your own sake you fag

im going to start archiving every time this stupid fuck posts this

Fuck yeah he's a resident? Good on him! Honestly he should dump his trashy unappreciative bitch anyhow. Enjoy his sloppy seconds user its probs the closest you'll come to a career lol

Is this fuckin Nigel Mansell??

This. Exactly this.

no its john holmes

Sorry faggot. The loser is you.

follow him around and run into him and make him drive off a bridge. console girl. she falls in love. do it OP.

Sooo a doctor vs. a retard eh? That's great man. That's great.

i love how newfags still take screenshots like they have to prove something to anons

I love how retards use words like "newfag" and "summerfag" as if they meant anything

By not having the job of a 19 year old girl

what would you like me to call you ?

Kys faggot, if you think he dosent deserve her you beyond fucking dont. If your trying to steal a
Someones girls your litterally as bad a cuck. I almost hope you get to enjoy his sloppy seconds. Hey btw user if she leaves him for you then she will definately leave you for a step up again dumb ducking cuck.

Stop being so fuckjng beta. Goddamn youre pathetic. Move on pussy

dude thats a trap

Nigga. You work in retail. You're a wage slave. He is or will be a doctor. You don't actually expect a girl to pick you over him, do you?

This

go be into someone else you retard. it's not worth fawning over one girl that's not interested, especially if she's taken

>inb4 he's never met her
the other day he said he fixed her phone and stole the pictures off of it, probably works at patel's phone and accessories kiosk

This has to be a troll thread. Unless he's literally retarded he can't possibly think doctor=loser

This.
People like OP are the reason, why bitches are as arrogant as they are. Even if they get fucked by some dude, there is one cuck who still loves or cares about her.
Have some dignity and let it go mate.

saved

Thank you

yes i have all her pics even nudes from her and the small dick of her bf. she needed help with fixing her phone i fixed it but also secured all her pics on my pc

Just stop

lol, OP is a crazy stalker with 0 chance fucking her..

how fat are you op?

Give me the guys Facebook. I'll catfish him into cheating

Sorry but you are the loser and he is banging the shit out of her right now.

You're not "into" her. You're infatuated with her, which is different.

>fat ugly looser
You are projecting.

i already tried that he doenst do that, he has never time and doesnt even like sex so it wont work. i had a friend approach him but he didnt do nothing.

you are a crazy person, you know that right?

Women sense that, probable you'll creep her out without even noticing it yourself..

Get help

auto correct is a bitch

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

>Implying you have friends

I get the feeling you're not good at catfishing

Take notes OP.
This is how residency works.

It is the shittiest part of medical career path, but rewards you with money and bitches.

Meanwhile when he is make a six figure salary, you'll be sitting on your dilapidated couch you got on craigslist for free with a bottle of lotion and two boxes of tissues, one for masturbating to pics of her, the other to wipe the tears you'll cry while doing so.

Savage

>Doesn't understand the basics of medical training/internship after med school
Please come back OP so we can keep laughing at you

There's a beta orbiter that adds only native chicks and creeps on them constantly with DM's and on his wall is nothing but bitching about how no grill will ever love him and shit like that. He doesn't keep the friends he makes for very long. But my wife is kinda slow. She actually kept him as a friend and listens to his emo rambles all fucking day. He lives out in tuba city somewhere. I hope he gets his ass kicked specifically tonight cuz instead of us going on our one date out of the week she's online consoling him about his problems while I fuck around on Sup Forums fuck orbiters dude.

Better yet, instead of wiping your tears, bottle them up and ship them to me. I bet they are delicious.

Not sure if I'd prefer to be a beta orbiter or a cuck

>Spoiler: your wife knows he wants to get up her puss. Prolly attracted to him being crazy and possibly dangerous.

do you have any other face pictures of her op?

i will drop all her nudes and her bf 4 inch dcik from her phone if you guys give me some reall advice

This is why I deleted my kikebook. So many mentally ill people on there. I miss it for keeping up with my family but its nothing emails can't make up for.

Lmao you still here OP?

stop being a fag

(x) Doubt

This
Grow the fuck up and find your own girl you pussy ass bitch

See
kek

If you google "cough" and goto images. They all look like people blowing invisible dicks.
>thank me later

lol lets see it OP, drop and ill give you some advice

Lol I really don't care what she does. She gave me HPV now I got ugly ass warts in my pubes that bleed sometimes. The only thing I'm reeee ing about is that I wanted to go to the movies and olive garden tonight and waste about $100 doing so but nope. That lil faggots got his group of grillz on speed dial tonight while he keeps threatening suicide.
BTW what's showing tonight anyway?

Don't post the same old bait thread everyday would be a good start.

He was 24 when he started med school. That means they started dating while he was in school. He can't be overweight,because the demands for a surgery are rigorous. Like everyone else was saying. He's interning and will get a surgeons job. Total net worth starts at 150k to a cool million for cardiac,Brain and some bone and cancer surgeons. While you make nothing doing shitty work. Who's the loser.

he is overweight he is liek 270 pounds pic related its him from her phone

Hahaha wait till she finds out you stole her nudes and files for a restraining order. Op is a beta fag

That's not his dick. This picture has gone through Sup Forums. XD its on all the dick rate threads. Nice try faggot. How tall is he? 270 is fine if you aren't a manlet

he is manlet 175cm tall

You must really want some dick to be mentioning it like almost every post by now. Give in to him OP. Its what you wanted all along.

>op
>dignity

Whew... pushing it, eh?

i wish all the eurofaggots on this board just died

tip, don't go on Sup Forums for advice faggot

I was hoping they'd flood to /bant/ by now.

XD I'm just waiting tell we find out who you are. So we find her and let her know. You really are the biggest faggot.

they'd probably have more chance of recognizing them

great advice.

the girl i like

reverse image search her and find her facebook and tell her what op is doing

he's recropping them

Jesus fucking Christ this is cringey as hell