Thoughts?

Thoughts?

OK Computer remains #1 on RateYourMuisc

speaks for itself

Because rum is totally not a circle jerk

>speaks for itself
lol what do you think this means?

pretty good but I prefer the 1997 okc to this one desu senpai

its obvious its #1 because its acclimation of popularity and genuine musicianship

CD2 is pretty good. Any notable differences between CD1 and original?

yeah sure it wouldn't be acclaimed if it weren't exceptional but the fact that it's #1 in rym only reflects that the users belonging to that website are ~20-35 year old men who like rock music

what's the difference between this and the 2009 collector's edition

guess they're different masters and this one includes previously unissued b-sides or something

re-selling stuff
I hate when bands do this shit

Man o' War> I Promise> Lift

i don't really give a shit as long as they're putting out good shit

>tfw a reissue of an album I've listened to 10,000 times is the better than any album released this year

sounds fine to me. Not many differences between this and the original to my ears at least. Let down sounds noticeably clearer to me, and the exit music vocals arent as reverb heavy. All the songs are noticeably louder. (for me, its the most obvious on the tourist, the beginning. the beginning note of the tourist actually made me jump a bit.) overall, im satisfied and it didnt really fuck with the album that much. The orig okc 1997 honestly sounds modern and super clean anyway i dont know why they wanted to remaster it, but this isnt an essential remaster or anything. get it if you want it, but youre perfectly fine with the orig. im most likely sticking to my orig 1997 okc too.

can only remember 3 tracks from CD2. pretty forgettable tbqh

Reminder that the casette coming in July has early versions of nude, national anthem, let down, airbag, no surprises, and a new song

Man of War is a terrible song

/thread

Also How I made my Millions as last track is a tearjerker.

Radiohead? Never heard of them. Are they a new indie band?

WRONG.

Its also #1 on besteveralbums, pitchforks people list of past 20 years, and pitchforks 90s list.

Just better production. Very slight. I notice the bass is a lot better.

I enjoyed the three new tracks (well old) and the B-sides are great. Did anyone else mange to pick up a copy of the blue indie exclusives?

Wrong faggot

Objectively this.

Lift was pretty disappointing
I completely understand why they left it off the album, sounds like something off the Bends

Man O' War and I Promise are great though

That's such a retarded statement. RYM has a lot of rock music on there but this is #1, out of all of the rock albums on the site. That says something more than just being the result of an appeased demographic. It's a good album. Jesus christ.