Calling for mass Islamic genocide?

Calling for mass Islamic genocide?

In this day and age, would it be possible for eurocucks to siege all Islamic sand nigger trash and treat them similar to how the Jews were treated? Gassing, shot in the streets, raped, castrated, hung, etc..

All in favor roll dubs

Shit I commented

>would it be possible for eurocucks to siege all Islamic sand nigger trash

Not without some very serious, and devastating repercussions. WW3 is something Western people should be doing everything to avoid, instead of jacking off to the idea of helping the Muslims provoke it.

Taking the bait... fuck it...

I swear to whatever deity is fuckin up there, if I have to go to the god damned Middle East one more fucking time I'm just going to death blossom the shit out of my Abrams and I'm gonna kill EVERYTHING.

Not because I hate the people or anything... just... fuck that place.

Any greentext stores you want to share?

Why the fuck not, I'm on staff duty so I got time. On my phone so it's going to be slow.

>be me, a 25 year old E4
>been deployed for over a year already, my brigade was extended indefinitely because of a Shiite uprising going on in certain cities in Iraq
>my battalion (1-37 Armor, 1st Armored Division) is sent from our comfy little spot in Baghdad to a little shithole down south called Kerbala. It's spring, 2004. (Look it up, we made the front page of he NY Times for a week!)

>upon our arrival to our new digs we received enemy mortar fire, to which the resident Polish units just cowered in their bunkers with no intention to retaliate
>the resident Thai unit were a bunch of hard chargers, but were forbidden to participate in offensive combat operations, just force protection around the FOB. Cool guys though... nicest people ever, I'm forever impressed with the Royal Thai Marines.
>so after a few days of planning and recon by our bitchin Scout platoon (love those crazy fuckers... you too Williams!) we finally start conducting operations in the city. Start to notice that the civilian population start to lessen in numbers... this doesn't bode well.

speed it up there slappy

trips

fuck so close

trips?

>be burger
>get mad because 11 guys killed ~3000 people
>invade a country that had nothing to do with it
>kill 1 million innocent people there and
>leave 500,000 children orphaned
>get mad when those children 10 years later try to get revenge on you

Why are americans so fucking stupid?

>so the night of the major offensive came, imagine if you will, a combined arms task force with 2 tank companies, 1 company of Mechinized Infantry (Bradleys) combat engineers, and all the air support we wanted, to include an motherfucking AC-130... that's right, a fucking Spectre Bird... holy shit son.
>at this time, as the senior E4 of the company, I was the Company Commanders loader on his tank, my CO... a helluva dude, he's still in and is probably getting a brigade command soon. We were in reserve, holding in an attack position while Charlie Company and the infantry dicks stir up some shit in the city center when the word came out over battalion command net, "hey, Spectre is gonna fire, huncker down out there..." fucking diamonds.

Nice dubs btw

>you see, an AC-130 in its combat orbit firing the 40mm guns sounds like a kettle drum.... bom,bom...bom,bom...

>anyway... the point of the shoot was to cover Charlie Company's retrograde out of the city... they were out, we were in.
>we rolled in with 2nd platoon in the lead, once we got there... damn, shit was on fire everywhere... RPGs popping off out of the alleyways and rooftops and that's when White 2's loader too a hit. Fucker lost his hand and an eye I never liked the guy... he was a bit of a dick, but damn. Guy had the presence of mind to apply his own tourniquet... you want to talk about balls.

Fuck you faggot. If the politicians let us loose to hit them with a terror campaign like we did to Germany back in the day, the fucking muzzies would be too afraid to wanna fuck with us for at least 4 generations.

>so upon hearing about this I looked around and noticed we were between 2 alleys to the 11 and 7 o'clock, and no way to see down them. CO order me to suppress them every 7-10 seconds with my M-240...so I did. Until my CO noticed infantry dicks setting a sachet charge on a door right next to our tank... we ducked just in time to have said door get blown clean over the fucking tank.

Is anyone reading this shit or am I wasting my time?

I'm waiting for the conclusion

go ahead

>a lot of things after that is a fucking blur, some things that stand out the most, me playing sniper bait in my loaders hatch while hadj kept missing about 2-3 feet over my head while I tried to find his muzzle flash.
>one of my buddies was in the gunner's seat giving his gunner break. He got his first confirmed kill with a HEAT round... straight up pink mist-ed a guy that had an RPG... some of our snipers were just about to take him out... there was a video of it.. and it was then known in the battle as "Millie's cock block"

yes, I propose for every atrocity in the west on atheist, christians, jews, or hindus/buhddists......we retaliate with a tactical nuclear device (15KT or less in yield) on an islamic cities ...we begin with mecca....we go till they get the hint or we run out of cities.....deport all islamic people back to their homelands.

The problem is they all want to assimilate our culture....they want to control us.......

islam = cancer

sharia is absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies & republics

no most of the billion six hundred million are law abiding,the rest of those willing to act or support jihad need to be tossed out exiled,or killed if the law abiders to not assist.
we simply killem as needed,in ^ out quick like bunny rabbits,wherever they roost get their banks savings,send relatives back to home stomping grounds
as the US navy did to the mooslim pirates of 160 years ago.
moozie pirates act sporadically,so do we. killem kill those who replace them.technology in their hands can mean death for millions at once
jew & mossad blamers may start a sqwakin now

Bait but still...

Yes.
As Goebbels says it: "one day our patience will run dry..."
And you don't want to be around when we go berserk.
We can be really patient but when we have enough, all hell breaks loose...

Also. Some say, that all the rapefugees and jihadists here will cause a "civil war" so yea, the time for removing kebab like Vlad does it is near.