Well Sup Forums, I want to find someone to fuck my girlfriend. She's agreed happily to it, we just need to find someone...

Well Sup Forums, I want to find someone to fuck my girlfriend. She's agreed happily to it, we just need to find someone, but I have no clue how. Can someone give suggestions? I don't want it to be someone I know, and that makes it even harder to find them.
Thanks, Sup Forums.

fucking cuck ill do it

Find someone at a bar. That way there's no real emotional attachment...

Or you could just not be a cuck. Probably the better suggestion.

You're an idiot. Go to a damn bar, autist.

I ain't fucking her without seeing her

I feel like a bar wouldn't be a possibility. We live in a small town with very few.
I'm really hoping for it to be online honestly. The whole fantasy for us is for her to be friends with him, kinda flirt, so there's a little click kinda when they do have sex. And it would be a casual thing

I've seen this in other thread. Have her sign up for a dating site. POF or others. Have her chat guys without you looking over her shoulder, when she finds one she likes, let her go fuck or on a date then fuck. Don't be over controlling and let her have some freedom and you'll both enjoy it.

By chance are you from the US. if so.. about what area/state?

This.
I'll talk to her about this idea. Not sure how much she'd be into the date, but hopefully she'd try it.
Have you had any experience?

Quit being a cuck and fuck your gf yourself!

Yeah I'm from the US. Michigan. Why?

When I was in an open relationship, that's what I let her do. So I'd assume a cuck couple would be the same way. I've bulled once for an older couple that contacted me thru plenty of fish

That's the plan. Have someone else fuck her, cum inside of her, then I fuck her.

Seriously. I'm sure someone here would jump at the chance to get their tiny pecker wet for the first time.

Well, maybe you could try to find her a guy to go as a "vacation" someone out of your state. Video chat them etc.. and have her go see him for a week. She's free to have fun and you get to be home waiting for her to arrive home

Where in Michigan? 48009 here.

I'll toss one in her. But only if she can take a good spanking first.

You're literally on an anonymous website. Just post your general location and see who bites

Did you ever experience issues with it? The only thing I'd worry about is her somehow becoming really close with the guy, then reclusive with me.
I'd love for her to "date" him. Just as long as she loves me still.

Not, me, I wanted the info to help him with his fantasy. If he is from a small town in mich. He can try looking out of state as a "vacation" for her.

Oh shit. You're like, maybe an hour away at most.

It's a very big trust issue to have an open or cuck relationship.
I didn't have a problem, but others have. Depends on your ability to not be jealous and her ability to remember why she is doing it in the first place

I've thought this very thing over a lot myself. I know it's a huge trust thing, but I think we're willing to try it.
Do you have any other suggestions on that? I really appreciate this dude. It's cool to have a person to person conversation on here about this

No problem, would you be willing to have her try say a KiK kind of session with a guy? See if she enjoys talking flirty to another guy too far away to do anything? That's how my open relationship started

Bump with ass

Are you looking to start an open relationship? Or are you wanting to be cucked?

I used to make a guy shine my shoes while I fucked his wife in the next room.

Shame they moved out of state.

I'm not sure if she'll do that. Tonight I'll be bringing this stuff up to her. Will probably be posting again by tomorrow, using the same picture, if we decide to do it.
I think she'd more be interested in being friends casually with the guy, but having sex with him. We both I think would like for it to be a cool relationship like that

Well, I like being "pushed around" by her. Like taking orders and stuff during sex and sometimes around the house. But a full on cucking, I'm not completely sure on just yet. Currently would like to try finding just one person for her to fuck.

Trips and dubs checked.
Yeah, have her find a new "bf" that takes her on dates and gets her stuff. Have her take it slow, and when the time is right she will fuck his brains out

Did she wearing no panties?

No she isn't

Any other questions user before I jump off Sup Forums?

Where in Michigan. Going to Grand rapids with my gF we can swap

Too bad. Don't like, when girls wearing panties or other underwear.

Post puss?

That's the goal. Can only hope it'll actually happen.
Whenever we've smoked a little, she gets much more open about it, teasing me about fucking other guys or "going to parties and you can bring guys to me to fuck me"
So it really seems like she wants the sex. Sadly don't know about the dates.
I just don't know how to find someone who won't know us prior to this

Wear a sandwich-board and walk down populous streets. Worked for me!

If you had one last suggestion for how to go about finding someone for this safely and without risk of them knowing me, what would it be?

We live near Caro.

Well, my best guess would be her meeting her own guys on POF.
It's what we did in a town of about 10k but only about 900 in our age range

Internet dating site.

Just worried because we're 18 and 21. Makes it difficult to find people we don't know around here.

Damn that is pretty far. Tell you what though. Going to a house party in linden with my boys for the fourth. Let me flirt with her and bring her over for the night. Should be about an hour away. We are all professionals in our late 20s. Have GFs too.

There are a lot of people you won't know from neighboring cities that you can have her talk to on those sites. Just have her go as an alias, and post pics of her in outifts but not much of her face

That's really gay. Another guy's cum.. wow faggot and ur gf doesn't give a fuck about you if she will fuck someone else so easily. Fucking betas

user let me get your email or something.

The two of you have Kik?

Hold up. Making one

good retard bait op. sorry you dont feel satisfied enough to just be ok with having a gf that u use her for attention on Sup Forums.

How is being a tool and getting cheated on something you want? Y'all got mental illnesses

Mn fag that would fuck her here can she take 7.5 and wider then the hole in a roll of toilet paper?

[email protected]

She's had a few really big dicks. About that thickness and longer once before, she told me.

If it makes you feel any better, I'd also like to lick her pussy after he's finished too.

Hell, I'll cum in that pussy for you. She might not be back, though.

I'm about to email you dude