How do you feel about women gaining weight, especially feedees?

How do you feel about women gaining weight, especially feedees?

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasyfeeder.com/stories?rowStart=&theme=weight gain&character=female&order=created
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yuk

feedee?

If that is her on the left originally I feel sorry that she has because become such a fucking mess. Did she get that big-headed she didnt notice the 300lb gain or care. That food could have fed 4/5 people instead. Looked damn fine to begin with aswell.

Jesus she blew up. That's what women do when you marry them.

you married?
Or a lonely autist?

Women who get turned on by their own weight gain.

Pretty sure they're the same person. The facial structures match.

nice I like it, something about her debasing herself I think. fat pig

Divorced m80.

Moar of the fatty op

Sadly I don't know her name. Found the pic in an image search.

Pretty sure that's Christina Aguilera on the left

is that the same woman in both pictures?

I'm sure it is.

I think it's hot. This is my fetish. That's too big for me though.

wait it turns you on to emotionally control them to get skinny?

Different guy here.

There are always women who want to gain. You're just helping them get what they desire.

ah ok i get it pretty kinky

Like them chubby then?

freaking love it. fat is hot.

I understand that getting older can cause the body to not lose weight as easily, but then they're going out of your way to kill yourself with food.

The feeder fetish is fucked up. These people pay others to eat themselves to death just so they'll have something to get off to.

I love when the belly fat-fold is so absurdly deep, you could put your cock in it easily.

Send more like this one

They are forgoing their greatest strength.

like this?

Found out who the glutton is in OP pic.

Kaylee Kandy.

Reminds me how Pokemons evolve...

We'll I'm a FA so yeah I'm into it... sadly

That's not a navel, that's a "entry point".

Not op but thanks

You are welcome.

I'm actually crying right now

I can't believe there are people who are brain dead enough to do this to theirselves

We can't help it. I wish I wasn't into this but I am. Sorry the world isn't perfect.

You can always do the stuffing fetish as a vicarious substitute.

Basically feed a thin woman food of any edible kind till her belly is nice and tight.

Never fatten women with pointed chins. They don't get that sexy rounded double-chin look.

Fat is disgusting.

Hell Yes.

fuck yes

sexiest thing about her is how much she loves being so fucking fat

Her confidence and enjoyment of being a pig shows through in her photos.

She wanted to grow and fast (the stretch marks are a clear giveaway of a true glutton).

HNNNNNNGGGHHHH

It is indeed hot as fuck.

yup, i'm more into really flabby girls tho

Aroused.

my ex-girlfriend was short and pudgy, and i liked it that way.

I like fatties with some muscle under the flab. It firms up the lard.

It's hot if the girl is into it, the attitude towards gaining/being fat really adds to the fetish

Soft girls are the best.

The fuck did i walk into now. Why ruin such a good piece of fuck meat with pig fat?

Mutual?

I understand to each their own but nothing makes me softer than losing my fingers in a fat role. No thanks

It's not for everyone. That's the biggest I'll personally go. I've messed with skinny girls as well. They both have their pros and cons.

Absolutely. Those are the only sexy gluttons.

I like chubby girls but I find that whole thing weird

hot as fuck. post more

That is one big ass.

It's hella nice to slam into it from behind and see it jiggle. I have a webm of it.

name?

I say the fatter the better as long as they don't get fat girl moon face.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories?rowStart=&theme=weight gain&character=female&order=created
Some website about this crap.

well done in this case

I like "fat faces" provided they're a very specific kind, where the fat goes to the right places and assumes the proportions I like.

name pls

felicia clover

thanks

TFW you will never pork a fuck-blimp.

Shit, dude. That's really not that hard if you are a soldier of some kind. Barracks whores usually look like this and are a dime a dozen. Looking for some soldier to knock them up... easy meal ticket.

yeahnotheideaofpeoplegoingagainsttheirbiologicalneedtobeontheirbestperformanceirritatesmeandhasvirtuallynochanceofarousingmeinanyway

Lucky guys, getting to hump sexy fatties.

>Howtofixspacebar?

ivehadtroublegettingtherightsearchresultswiththebrokenspacepleasehelpmeiambeingrapedbyatortoise

copy and paste a space. ctrl+v becomes the new spacebar

i know you guys are fucking around but ive actually had this issue and this is how i worked around it

instructionsunclearcockstuckinkeyboard

Big ass.

Therye mentally ill and a waste of a good lover, especially the attractive ones, including your picture

this is the most unattractive shit I've ever seen tbh.
And I have seen shit, trust me

big ass that she could never 100% wipe complteley the dank smell of shit when you doggystyle her will be great.