This guy is trying so hard to appeal to the "edgy ironic memes" crowd it hurts...

This guy is trying so hard to appeal to the "edgy ironic memes" crowd it hurts. All his videos are just ideas either stolen or so uninspired nobody in their right mind would steal them. He tries to piss of fanbases to gain exposure, he tries to suck off fanbases to gain exposure, yet despite his best efforts, it only grants him temporary fame. I wouldn't be surprised if people watching a single video of his forgot about it completely after an hour or so. He is nothing but an inflated ball of a youtuber, filled with stolen ideas and unoriginal content. He even wants people to pay for his voice acting.

So what is my point? Well despite the lack of substance in his channel, he is jewing money wherever he can, merch, ad's, patreon, and it's all thanks to youtubes horrid algorithm, and idiotic people actually giving him patreon bucks. I ask of you one thing and one thing only Sup Forumsros, spam his channel with reports, kill it off, so he has to get up and go do something productive for once.
youtube.com/user/WEEGEEPLAYS/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ1FLblZqhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is a dingus

Translation: OP is a fucking faggot who deserves to die

Hey Weegee, mind fucking off? People are conspiring to take you down here.

NOT YOUR ARMY

I just watched his SAO video. It's like watching a recap episode of literally every other SAO review ever.

>3 posters on thread
>accused of samefagging
Fuck of nigger. not your personal army

Who is forcing you? it was just a feeble request.

read

I agree with OP being a dingus

When dumb niggers do dumb shit and try to use Sup Forums as their personal army people are gonna call them out

Stop samefagging

Nobody is using you, except for your uncle maybe. I just provided my thoughts on someone and requested some action, you could just leave the thread dumbo.

Where's the fun in that? The point is you tried to use Sup Forums for your own petty grudges and failed miserably.
Btw I'll tell my uncle you said hi

Well since nobody is doing what i requested, i'm not really using Sup Forums. If i used Sup Forums, i would have probably came up with something better, like "dubs get to report this channel" or "Report the channel and get nudes of this dick girl", or some other retarded thing Sup Forumstards dig.

THE WALL RIDER'S COMING AND YOU CAN'T STOP HIIIIM!!!!

>"dubs gets to report his channel"
wow you really are a next level autismo. And no, you're not using Sup Forums but you tried to and failed hilariously

You are a Sup Forumstard, and yet you call me an autismo, how hilarious, reverse psychology?

I don't think you know what reverse phychology is. Also your use of commas is painfully awful

You might be the gayest OP I've ever seen

The irony is you're complaining about him doing various things to gain exposure for his channel, and here you are basically giving him free exposure and you're even promoting his channel at the end.

Seems you must really like this guy to be giving him so much free exposure and promotion that he doesn't have to do himself now.

... Is OP WeeGee?

OP's probably the YouTuber that he's complaining about.

I just suscribed to that guy

Good job, I did too

op is a faggot dingus

Never Yell Pretentious Assumptions, faggot.

Who cares if he's a YouTube dickbag. A drop in the ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ1FLblZqhM