When is Nolan going to turn Akira into a live action kino?

When is Nolan going to turn Akira into a live action kino?

chronicle exists

Anime is stupid.

first he needs to make a dbz live action

he is too busy making war kino

> it's a found footage/handycam movie

The only good thing about Akira was the god tier animation and aesthetic

The soundtrack was great too, and between the OST, animation and aesthetic you've got basically 90% of the movie anyway

At first he must made MK reboot

Just no. Kys.

The manga art is amazing too. So many great visuals. A lot of great characters that don't show up in the movie as well.

He already did Man of Steel.

Nolan doesn't make kino, he makes flicks for plebs

GTHHOH

tbqh i dont think it would've been half the film it was without the geinoh yamashirogumi score

It still would have been a classic. I do agree that the soundtrack is more than just icing on the cake tho.

Its my favorite movie of all time and im not even an anime guy. The animation, the music, the designs, concept the general feeling of epicness. its just an amazing Ride throughout that thriller me like few other movies can, it can truly be called an experience
In all honesty it could have something to do with the drugs that usually go along with me watching though

*thrill
Stupid autocorrect

You should read the manga too then, the anime is amazing, the manga is even better

This.
Reading the manga after only ever seeing the movie was an eye opener.

The manga is a hundred times better, not to mention a contender for greatest comic ever

Alright i will if i can find it online
Is it long?

Not long at all for a manga, it's not your typical seinen, the story ends when it needs to

should be easy to find, and the entire thing can be read in a day or two

>it's a Tetsuo drugs a bunch of underage girls and has an orgy episode

Lmao why are animes and mangas or whatever so perverted
The japs sure Love rape

The Japanese are perverts because their society is so rigid and conformist that it makes them overcompensate in their private lives, hence why their entertainment media is so filthy