youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s
>Trump Cinnamon Toast Life-Guard
youtube.com/watch?v=9BOhjkww3QA

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

SGOPET
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4indrq/londons_new_mayor_i_wont_be_able_to_visit_the_us/d2zmibh
homeland.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/HomelandSecurityCommittee_Syrian_Refugee_Report.pdf
newsmax.com/Newsfront/donald-trump-ed-klein-gop-establishment/2016/05/09/id/727963/
twitter.com/RT_com/status/729925219910070272
twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/729882898883579904
time.com/4324098/rodrigo-duterte-philippines-president-donald-trump-human-rights-immigration/?xid=fbshare
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

CHOO CHOO

BIG AWOO

>Donald trump wants this in a woman's bathroom

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

MAGA

Has anyone seen hillary?
Did she have another stroke?

What did she mean by this?

Been following Trump since last fall, his only policy I was pretty iffy about was his ban on Muslims. Guy on reddit just changed my mind can't believe I hadn't heard of the Department of Homeland Security report on refugee flows before. Why isn't Trump posting links to this report all over his twitter and referencing it in his interviews? It provides validity to his stance

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4indrq/londons_new_mayor_i_wont_be_able_to_visit_the_us/d2zmibh

actual report here

homeland.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/HomelandSecurityCommittee_Syrian_Refugee_Report.pdf

who real nigga hous here

NE results will be in around 9PM EST?

please give me (You) s

For (You)

Hows the God King looking on fb?
I follow twitter and hes wrecking shit but rarely goto fb. so dont have a feel for the mood over there.

i think im way past that

she must've gotten that from harvard

SPLINTERSHILL: DUBS THEORY EDITION when

also maga me pls

here u go brah

>Trump takes out Hillary so fucking hard it destroys the Democratic Party completely
>The Libertarians become the second largest party.
>The race becomes somewhat close between Trump and McAfee, with Hillary polling around where Johnson is now.

A man can dream.

cool tits, Ahmed

I'M GONNA PET THAT DOG

If banning travel and immigration from the Middle East for six months in 2011 was good enough for Obama, I don't want to hear another word from anyone about Trump's proposal.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

top jej

look at all of these right wing retards

don't you know Obama is the best president we ever had?

She's hiding from Trump because she's terrified of him.

Her recent campaign ad was literally a clip from a 15 YEAR OLD radio show.

Real nigga hours best hours on Trump Gen

It's...it's...
JOHN CENA

becasue ain't nobody gonna read all that shit

PAT BUCHANAN FOR VP

continuing from last thread

guys i think hillary will take bernie as her vp guaranteeing a win... please tell me this won't happen

I just know all berniebots would flock to hilldawg if she were to have bernie as vp. bernie has not hit her with the ammo that everyone knows could hit hard. He has probably been negotiating his way in this whole time. he is a kike after all...

Token Presidency.

Enjoy it, because it will not be happening ever again, people had to learn the hard way.

He has 7.6 million FB followers and the number changes when I refresh the page most of the time.

His facebook is mostly reposts of his twitter updates to make sure he reaches both of his audiences. Sometimes things are exclusive.

I'm actually surprised the FUCKING LEAF hasn't started shilling in these threads desu senpai.

I also think that's the smartest thing she could do. All we can hope is that the Sanders voters aren't too pleased with his location on the VP spot.

This year's debates are cancelled because... Uh.. Umm..

DONALD TRUMP HATES WOMEN!

Please add to the meme arsenal:

Not possible. A VP is supposed to be a clean, scandal free, (helps if they're low-level or obscure) rising star candidate who helps project a certain image for a candidacy.

She'll go with someone like Julián Castro; Bernie is WAY too much dead weight and attack-ad fodder. (COMMUNIST, anyone?)

wow this meme is already dead as fuck. I used to be all over it but now I almost cringe at it

Can I get some (you)s so I know you guys aren't bots?

no

feels good man

You should also Google this funny place called Europe and see all the wonderful diversity they're bringing to them. By that of course I mean completely destroying it

Nerp.

>trump is told that the veep is used as an attack dog
>gets mcafee for the position
>veep debate is a cocaine-fueled 9mm hellstorm with fucked up sluts and no survivors
>mfw

Bernie has so much shit attached to him it'd be babby mode.

>so I know you guys aren't bots?

Beep Boop MAGA

Hotaru a cute.

It's a PR trick essentially

Facebook determines a pages "worth" based on not just how many people like it or look at the posts, but how active the users are. People who click like and comment are also more likely to follow links to sponsored pages or ads, so Facebook values pages with actives users more than passive ones. All the "Like if you X, Comment if you Y"; "Press like right now while scrolling"; and that sort of thing is just trying to get people to make the page look active to increase ad revenue.

I love the idea that the person who came up with the first "Smash dat motherfuckin like button if u up" post for Facebook is probably some 30-40 year old white man in New York making 6 figures working on Madison Avenue

Anyone got the original?

i really wanna tell that dog he's a good boy

>inb4 girl

How did your spelling test go

>fucking hell
Deserves a bump.

>Trump/Manafort 2016
>Dem VP is so fucking terrified he pisses himself
>Manafort makes fun of it on TV
>Trump shitposts piss pictures on Twitter

Thx for update.
I check CrookedHillaries on rare occasions when she posts something retarded on twitter to see if she gets same reaction there but its usually a bunch of her retarded base. was hoping it looked like her tweets which is basically a hillsmash thread.

take a TayTay for your time and MAGA

It's bot-sexual, you racist, xenophobic, fascist....

toshino kyouko is my daughteru btw fuck ya'll

I'm gonna go to bed guys since my internet keeps shitting out on me.

May Trump's given victory tomorrow cause the biggest rustling of jimmies across the GOPe.

Have a good night, and as always; MAGA, brothers.

Trump to Ed Klein: Being 'Rebel' Won't Work, Make Nice with GOP Establishment

Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump says he will seek to get along with House Speaker Paul Ryan and other party leaders for the general election, Ed Klein writes in a blog post to be published Tuesday.
"I first thought I might be better off without Ryan and the support of the party," Klein quotes Trump. "I've done great as a rebel up to now with fantastic crowds everywhere, and for a time I was going to play the meeting in Washington as a rebel."

But Trump told Klein that while being a rebel in the primary season is fine, the general election is different.

"So I've decided that getting along is better," he said. "I think it will play well in Washington."

newsmax.com/Newsfront/donald-trump-ed-klein-gop-establishment/2016/05/09/id/727963/

One for (you) before I go.

Religion of Peace strikes again.

twitter.com/RT_com/status/729925219910070272

I'm thinking about changing my name to Donald [My Name] Trump and running for the federal House here.

Stupid idea or good to kick off some media attention?

I'm absolutely in love with the man and his policies, and wish we had someone like him to vote for here. We don't, so why not be that person myself?

witnessed

whats going on in that pic

Sleep well

Who's a good boy? you're a good boy.

>)
Thanks here's two (you)s before you sleep
His night and MAGA on :)

Just do it bro, be the change you want to be.

twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/729882898883579904

Lou Dobbs wants Obongo gone as badly as any non-cucked person.

She's crying because her house is burning down? Did you think she was laughing?

time.com/4324098/rodrigo-duterte-philippines-president-donald-trump-human-rights-immigration/?xid=fbshare
I don't disagree that they're different, but I don't agree that Trump is going to be bad

Yeah, they've been trying this trick recently; they think that if they whine enough, they can get Trump to cuck himself in order to "unify the party" and are demanding all kinds of concessions from him.

Trump's gonna smoke these fuckers.

fucking Merkel

>president trump dies in office
>president manafort
that scares me, no joke

looks like shes laughing and deranged man in background

Do you foresee disavowing Trump in future?

I'll say this: I understand why he is winging it now. He's the ultimate outsider, and no one has good solutions right now. However if he is still winging it by November, I can't in all good faith support him. Never Shillary, never, never, never, but I still expect Trump to become informed on the issues. He has to be better than simply "Not that bitch".

They started the fire.

CURRENT YEAR man devoted a whole segment to tell America why he's pure evil, so I assume he's good.

ELECTED.

whats his name?

The world would be fucking INSANE. Everyone would be terrified of us.

They hit him when he's aggressive, they hit him when he's 'passive'

I cannot wait until every last one of these media outfits is sued into oblivion once Trump goes open season on them.

I'm kinda concerned at my recent lack of (You's).

Who is the guy on the far right?

woohoo! it's cat poster!

>I still expect Trump to become informed on the issues
>implying he doesn't have incredibly detailed policies and sharp awareness of the issues and required action

6/10 concern trolling, you're getting there

Add him to this one.

No. I'm on the trump train till this bitch blows up.

Rodrigo Roa Duterte

Woah wait what is Trump's stance on TSA? Not on da website

I think its hilarious that his political opponents are comparing him to Trump as an attack. Too bad they can't just compare Trump to Hitl- oh wait. In 4-8 years, other countries politicians will be calling people Trump as a compliment. I wonder what the radical leftist general response would be to a Trump Presidency? Would they still be eternally butthurt even though the economy is doing better and they're getting taxed less and not raped by illegals? Even Bernfags just want to live comfortably, as easily as possible. If the economy is soaring it gets a lot easier.

what if we are bots?

>McAfee vs Sanders debates
I would pay good money to see that.

Also, I want Mcafee to have ironically named strippers with him.
>Marxista
>Leniniqua
>Meansofproductionalondria

MAGA or Bust.

Number associated with Jesus (his age upon crucifixion) and the occult (freemasons, 33 degrees, 33 vertebrae? or something like that)

This
Trimo needs to start acting fucking Presidential.
I don't think he realizes just how good of a position he is right now. The media will blast anything he does on all networks. Acting presidential will get him more votes. Sperging out on Twitter will alienate people